North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 5705| Reply: 72

S5 (Test Server) for LoA: Fire Raiders (Facebook Platform)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ƒrostbite
User
Joined 2015-5-16
Last Visited 2017-04-23
Post time 2015-7-28 11:22:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
S5 (Test Server) for LoA: Fire Raiders (Facebook Reply:72| View:5705

Dear Players of S5 (Test Server),

We will be using this Post to Update Information as to the Server Issue on this Server! Please refer back to this Post for Any/All Updates and we will do our Best to keep this as up-to-date as possible!

Forum Members, I ask please, if you are not a Member of this Server, please refrain from Posting on here! We know you mean well, but let\'s try our best to keep this Post on Topic for the Issue at hand!

For those who do not yet know, I will bring you up-to-date on the Issue going on so far. LoA: Fire Raiders on Facebook, although uses the same Name of the Mobile App Game, is actually the Regular LoA Game. This S5 Server was designed as a Test Server, and was not intended to be Played by Players, therefore maintenance on this Server was not kept up on it, leaving it very broken, with many Events not working. When I 1st brought this Issue up with my Supervisor, he had mentioned that they were unaware that there were any Players playing on this Server at all, and they would have to be Transferred from the Test Server, onto a working Server. GTA is not quite sure as to what happened, but somehow, rather than preventing Players from Entering this Server, it Automatically placed New Players onto this Test Server.

I will be sharing with you all, a bit of Information as to the Chat, when I spoke with GTA earlier, trying to get an Update to the Issue!

Once the proper Management of this Platform for this Server has been Notified, I will be Requesting Updated Information as to:
        - How long this will be expected to take
        - The Process in which this will occur, in order to move these Players from this Server
        - What kind of Compensations they will be providing to the Players for this trouble

If any of the Players of this Server have any Questions they would like Answered, please Post them here, and we will be sure to bring these Questions to GTA\'s Attention! Hopefully we can get this Transfer completed as quickly as possible!

***** UPDATE (8/12/2015) *****
        Dear Players on S5 (LoA: Fire Raiders on FB),

I spoke with a Super Mod, who informed me of a few Updates for questions that I have been trying to get answered for a while now. What I was told, was that as this Server is Located through Fire Raiders on Facebook, it is not under GTA\'s Authority to Fix, rather they have to get in touch with the Head of Fire Raiders on Facebook, in order for anything to happen.

I am aware that many of the Players on this Server would rather this Server be Fixed, rather than starting New, and I am still pushing for this to be the chosen solution!

The Super Mod that I spoke with informed me of the Reply that she received, after forwarding this Issue to the Head of LoA: Fire Raiders on Facebook. This was the Reply she has given me so far:
        I\'ve contacted him, but he said the version of the server is too old, and some systems in Loa has been updated too far, so that a fix might cause other problems that we don\'t know, it\'s risky, he\'ll find a programmer to estimate the possibility tomorrow.

If it is possible (and if you all are ok with this) I am hoping to Request that this Server be shut down for 24 hrs (this is an estimated time frame) for Updates and Maintenance to run (this is hoping that GTA Saves the Data for their Past Updates), for all the Maintenance that it has missed out on. Please let me know your thoughts on this, and I will forward your Requests.

Now on to the Bad News that I had received. If the Report comes back from the Programmer, that running the Maintenance/Updates on the Server will provide more Risks than Fixes, they will be providing an Option in the Hot Events, that will take you to the Server List, in order to Start Over on a New Server. I am hoping to avoid this, and doing my best to push towards the Fix. Hopefully we hear some Good News from the Programmer that Facebook Platform will be contacting!

***** UPDATE (8/20/2015) *****
        Upon GTA\'s Request, I have provided a List of Glitches currently facing S5 (Fire Raiders - FB) Members.

I was just informed that the S5 Server will be getting a Server Merge into an Empty Server which will Update the Server for Maintenance that it is currently lacking in. GTA is hopeful that this should Help to fix many Errors and Glitches present on the Server right now. Anything not Fixed will be dealt with when it the time comes.

The Date for this Merge is not yet set, but should hopefully be soon!

Translate

ƒrostbite Last edit in 2015-7-28 11:22:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
buster.reid
User
Joined 2015-4-13
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-7-28 13:24:19 | Show all posts

Why are you messing us about so much? Why are we being ignored? Are we supposed to forget about our characters and the friends we have made on this server due to you not being bothered to fix it and instead plan to move us to random different servers? As you have known it is broken for over 2 months why are you still allowing new players to join? Why are you constantly ignoring us? Enough questions for you?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

buster.reid Last edit in 2015-7-28 13:24:19

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ƒrostbite
User
Joined 2015-5-16
Last Visited 2017-04-23
 Author| Post time 2015-7-28 13:54:18 | Show all posts

Reply 1# buster.reid@yahoo.co.uk
        Not sure if you are aiming these Questions at me, specifically, or at GTA, with the way it was worded.

They won\'t Fix the Server, because it was never intended to be used, is what I have been told so far. The last time Players were asked to leave a Server, and start New on a different Server, all were put onto the Same Server, so you will not be losing your Friends you have already made. As for why they are continuing to allow New Players to Join, I wish I knew. I have already mentioned this to them twice now. I hope that I can get this Fixed 1st, at the very least, so that GTA can then begin to proceed with what needs to be done.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ƒrostbite Last edit in 2015-7-28 13:54:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jimfears28
User
Joined 2015-4-15
Last Visited 2016-09-03
Post time 2015-7-28 14:22:44 | Show all posts

Thank you frostbite! I knew you were helping us

I know first-hand how bad the communication can be, I have gotten the You cannot play LoA Fire Raiders on a browser platform treatment quite a few times, and it is frustrating. I\'m glad you are finding some success in this, and hope they finally get things straightened out
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jimfears28 Last edit in 2015-7-28 14:22:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ƒrostbite
User
Joined 2015-5-16
Last Visited 2017-04-23
 Author| Post time 2015-7-28 14:26:42 | Show all posts

Reply 3# jimfears28
I will do my best jim! I know the Title for the Game that FB Platform is using, did kinda throw me off at 1st, until I joined, and seen 1st hand the Errors, and what was going on.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ƒrostbite Last edit in 2015-7-28 14:26:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bik22
User
Joined 2015-6-3
Last Visited 2016-06-07
Post time 2015-7-28 14:56:59 | Show all posts

Reply 4# ƒrostbite
        Hi;ƒrostbite.
        IGN:BIK22
        Server: Test(S5)
        Big thanks for Help! We will wait.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

bik22 Last edit in 2015-7-28 14:56:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jan_l21
User
Joined 2015-1-28
Last Visited 2021-01-31
Post time 2015-7-28 15:25:08 | Show all posts

elo Frostbite,

this is just my opinion regarding moving us unto a new server and start all over. As we the players of Test (S5);have given;all our time and effort...

How can they not know that there are players in here where in fact we were given compensation (diamonds and other stuff) for 6 straight days.

And them saying now that they won\'t fix this as it was juz a test server its like telling us players that our time and effort spend here are for nothing....;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jan_l21 Last edit in 2015-7-28 15:25:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jan_l21
User
Joined 2015-1-28
Last Visited 2021-01-31
Post time 2015-7-28 15:31:58 | Show all posts

can\'t they not make Test S5 into a regular server?;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jan_l21 Last edit in 2015-7-28 15:31:58

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ƒrostbite
User
Joined 2015-5-16
Last Visited 2017-04-23
 Author| Post time 2015-7-28 16:10:59 | Show all posts

Reply 7# jan_l21
I will forward this Request and ask, but I cannot make any promises!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ƒrostbite Last edit in 2015-7-28 16:10:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
buster.reid
User
Joined 2015-4-13
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-7-28 21:14:39 | Show all posts

I am sorry if you thought it was aimed at you directly it was not.; very attatched to this server as we are all great people on here. e have managed to avoid the trolls that plague other servers. If you would like to join our f b page it is called Test server S5 apply and will accept you there then you can get to see what a great group we all are.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

buster.reid Last edit in 2015-7-28 21:14:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-1-26 04:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079147 second(s), 51 queries .