North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 576| Reply: 9

Banning Players for ranting about poor customer service

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
oglesbychad
User
Joined 2014-7-26
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-7-31 09:51:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
Banning Players for ranting about poor customer Reply:9| View:576
You guys need to unban Khaleesi from server Syene 678 there was no reason for a permanent ban you have a support system that is non existant so once some one gets tired of getting the run around in there and call you guys out on your BS on the forums you ban them total unfair treatment of your players
Translate

oglesbychad Last edit in 2015-7-31 09:51:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
john walley
User
Joined 2015-1-8
Last Visited 2018-04-25
Post time 2015-7-31 10:11:56 | Show all posts

I concur! It\'s absolutely asinine to ban someone because they expressed their opinion and you didn\'t like it. I\'ve asked several times for help only to get a cold shoulder or just aggravated. Fix the game and make it a priority to diffuse these situations where people who spend lots of money to play this game are irritated that it isnt working. It\'s a right to complain about paying for something that\'s broken, after all you would complain if some of your payment was missing/broken!!!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

john walley Last edit in 2015-7-31 10:11:56

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kellieacopley4...
User
Joined 2014-12-18
Last Visited 2021-11-19
Post time 2015-7-31 10:15:14 | Show all posts

Please unban Khaleesi from server Syene 678. ;She is a hard working player that helps many !!! She works hard at this game !!! LOA has had so many glitches its not funny !!! I spend enough money on this damn game, Im telling you your loosing an ?ASSETT to LOA and so are we !!!! She complains she complains on behalf of our Guild because she cares, She is our leader, How do you ban a leader for doing what YOUR game says a leader should do ????? ITS WRONG and shes not just loved by our guild, she is loved and respected by all guilds on Syene 678. Your looking at a SERRIN in the making . Im asking on behalf of Syene 678 server ( and you will see its not just our guild ) UNBAN her !!!!!!;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kellieacopley4... Last edit in 2015-7-31 10:15:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
celtic vixen
User
Joined 2015-3-3
Last Visited 2016-07-28
Post time 2015-7-31 10:34:53 | Show all posts

I agree. You need to take the ban off of;Khaleesi from server Syene 678. There are plenty of other people on it I can name that you are more than welcome to block who do a lot of shady crap. You can also work on fixing your glitching screw ups too. I know Twilight Clash last night had plenty of them. If it weren\'t for your glitching BS, Khaleesi\'s guild would have won. Heck even our guild would have won. But no your game wanted to glitch and allow people to run through parts of the screen where we couldn\'t hit them or run through. Flags wanted to disappear in the middle of collecting them with no one around from the other team and us die when no one from the other team is around to kill us.
Her complaining to you about the Tournament is just a small step from where I could really start my complaints. She surely was A LOT nicer than I would have been if I were lied to. I\'m on medication to help keep my temper in control so I don\'t fly off the handle. One trigger to get me to snap is a liar. So be happy she yelled at you and called you out for lying and not me. Unlike her I haven\'t put money into this game, for this very reason. If I had and you banned me, the result wouldn\'t be pretty and it surely would involve a lawyer. Something I would highly suggest to her depending on how much she has wrapped up into this game with you.
Don\'t like my words, oh well. Do they hurt your butt? To bad. Will you cry and ban me for it? Maybe. Will I care? Nope. Just know I support;Khaleesi. People shouldn\'t lie. Shouldn\'t lose their morals over a game and blame it on a game either.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

celtic vixen Last edit in 2015-7-31 10:34:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jb937
User
Joined 2015-1-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-7-31 10:40:16 | Show all posts

banning someone for voicing their opinion is pretty childish. your customer support department is a damn joke. I cant tell you how many times ive opened a support ticket just to get a generic;  we are aware of the issue response followed by a worthless compensation event. Khale goes out of her way to help new players on our server which are potential donators for you. Treat your players like they actually matter instead of just an open wallet. but what do you care? even if our whole server boycotted donations, you still have 1000+ other servers paying your way. which is why you banned one of the top players without any consideration.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jb937 Last edit in 2015-7-31 10:40:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lions380
User
Joined 2014-6-28
Last Visited 2020-04-08
Post time 2015-7-31 10:57:03 | Show all posts

Totally agree, unban Khaleesi from Syene S678, she has no fault of your poor customer service
Translate
Floor reply (0)

lions380 Last edit in 2015-7-31 10:57:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jackdeth510196...
User
Joined 2015-4-1
Last Visited 2016-09-02
Post time 2015-7-31 11:15:41 | Show all posts

yes unban Khaleesi, server syene678. all she did was voice the opinion of the entire sever about your glitch filled game and the poor quality of your customer service. banning someone who submits visual proof ie: an screenshot that the event she is bytching about is still broken at the time she submitted her ticket is unjust. if you banned everyone who voiced a negative opinion about your customer service you wold be down to 2 or 3 servers.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jackdeth510196... Last edit in 2015-7-31 11:15:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bolson
User
Joined 2014-10-2
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-7-31 11:16:14 | Show all posts

Thank you everyone for the support.; The ban has been lifted with a message from Jason from customer service of this effect:

For the record Tournament was over by the time I got back in and remained unresolved.; Gauntlet was in process and we all got booted b4 it ended.; TA did not work again tonite... TC was a mess lasnite.;

But hey... I dare not complain or I get banned again..... isn\'t that the way it goes?

Translate
Floor reply (0)

bolson Last edit in 2015-7-31 11:16:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
celtic vixen
User
Joined 2015-3-3
Last Visited 2016-07-28
Post time 2015-7-31 11:51:23 | Show all posts

Now I want to see a FORMAL PUBLIC;apology as an;announcement scroll across our screens for wrongful use of dev powers and high ego against Khaleesi. After all, it is the proper thing to do as the bigger person. It sets a very good example for all the under age younger children who do play your game. You must set good examples and be good role models after all.

Thank you LoA team and have a beautifully wonderful night.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

celtic vixen Last edit in 2015-7-31 11:51:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
resteraven
User
Joined 2015-7-7
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-7-31 13:01:00 | Show all posts

This is disgusting to see. I hope to see this topic placed around on game rating boards and review online game boards for LOA. If this is how support will treat players because they don\'t like the fact they are being called out on for NOT doing their job, yet getting paid for it, and even RAISING prices on all events ( P2P ) then people have a right to know how this company handles business. If the Devs would actually fix the issues people wouldn\'t be so up in arms all the time. Honestly I\'m curious... why are they even getting paid? Lately all I\'ve seen is tons of bugged events, lack of service ( for months ), and lots of stolen copyright ( most recent being their Tear icon they ripped from League of Legends. )

You guys are not fixing the issues, you are not creating new icons or items so your art team doesn\'t even exist. It\'s as lack luster as the development team and even the customer support team. So again I ask... why are you all being paid? I\'m also curious as to why you guys are increasing prices constantly for events, when you are not pushing out anything worthwhile to back this so called;justification.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

resteraven Last edit in 2015-7-31 13:01:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-1-21 16:10 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.389821 second(s), 51 queries .