User

Credits
nyjetsfan8028
User
Joined 2015-7-15
Last Visited 2016-01-05
Post time 2015-9-17 07:04:52 | Show all posts |Read mode
advantages/disadvatages of oaklane Reply:21| View:584
        for higher level/stronger players its awesome.we can zip through bosses fast and get a ton of equipment for imbuing.

the downside is for weaker players if they are in there alone they have just wasted 3 tokens,because they will just die over and over again(and boss regains full health)........maybe you could make this dungeon battle rating based and not level based.

other than that this is my favorite update by far.

cheers kingofspam s29

nyjetsfan8028 Last edit in 2015-9-17 07:04:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
cif
Super moderator
Joined 2014-6-30
Last Visited 2016-11-18
Post time 2015-9-17 13:53:10 | Show all posts

advantages/disadvatages of oaklane

Hi, we will forward your opinion to our team. Thanks for your feedback!
Floor reply (0)

cif Last edit in 2015-9-17 13:53:10

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cammilo40
User
Joined 2015-6-22
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-18 01:15:26 | Show all posts

br already said it long ago but cant work cause we can fake our br.....i lot of players will unequip heros for get easier boss and will not change anything....

this events is p2w and i will explain why now:
        1st kill boss reward with extra tickets that let you enter more times without spend rg as long you are strong enough and have a good guild.
        2nd gives a lot of imbue that means a lot of imbue lvls...before imbue was not so good cause dont affect br or pvp part of game but now is the opposite a lvl 40 imbue on equip compensate the lack of stars;
        3th a player can live there (silvamelia for example) getting so much power that by the end of month will max the imbue lvl of all equip when rest of players have hard time getting lvl 50 on all equips.....

it was obvious that this event means a fail system cause imbue is just too good. boss drops entrance items and worst kill boss gives more entrance items......right now i enter when she/he is not on..... and increased my power in 2 days a lot....how i know pass from do little damage to ordeal III floor 70 to almost kill tsunami....if this is only 2 days i dotn want think what a pay to win char can do in 1 month....but well they will leave it like this then say ok we made a mistake and go all back when the damage to game was already done...as when they change manachips for animas....and lose more free and averange spenders....
Floor reply (0)

cammilo40 Last edit in 2015-9-18 01:15:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
-seraphina-
User
Joined 2015-6-13
Last Visited 2015-12-09
Post time 2015-9-18 01:45:57 | Show all posts

Fortunately your claim about being able to get unlimited rewards is false since there is a cap on how many of each type of creature you can kill in a day and it still give rewards.

I am not sure what the number is for minibosses but the numbers for the other types:
        40 Bosses
        1000 Monsters

The imbue is definitely easy up till level 40 though the XP needed more than quadruples by level 46 from there, guess you forgot to factor in the inevitable exponential ramp and diminishing returns such always has on games which of course exists precisely to resolve the very thing you complain about that without the exponent stronger players could run away with it thus it gets massively more hard to level once they get higher to stop it.
Floor reply (0)

-seraphina- Last edit in 2015-9-18 01:45:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fires of fusion
User
Joined 2015-7-29
Last Visited 2016-04-01
Post time 2015-9-18 01:56:34 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Floor reply (0)

fires of fusion Last edit in 2015-9-18 01:56:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
-seraphina-
User
Joined 2015-6-13
Last Visited 2015-12-09
Post time 2015-9-18 02:01:09 | Show all posts

No fires of fusion try killing 40 in a day at least on a production server or killing 1000 monsters in a day you will get the icon Max appear there and they will stop dropping rewards or counting for your stats anymore if you make the kill from then on.  I don\'t know if the limits are the same on your test server but those are the limits on the open servers at least they were the limits yesturday unless that has changed overnight it is still the limit.

Note that is 40 bosses or 1000 monsters;in a single day;you can go back the next day and hit up to 40 more bosses and 1000 more monsters but you cannot get rewards from more than that in the same day.

Verify this for yourself if you don\'t believe me but I hit this yesturday on both, however since reset has already passed it\'s too late to get a screenshot of them maxed out so you will have to test it for yourself if you disbelieve the truth of that.
Floor reply (0)

-seraphina- Last edit in 2015-9-18 02:01:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fires of fusion
User
Joined 2015-7-29
Last Visited 2016-04-01
Post time 2015-9-18 02:03:05 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Floor reply (0)

fires of fusion Last edit in 2015-9-18 02:03:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cammilo40
User
Joined 2015-6-22
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-18 02:06:33 | Show all posts

;;;;                        Fortunately your claim about being able to get unlimited rewards is false since there is a cap on how many of each type of creature you can kill in a day and it still give rewards.       

I am not sure what the number is for minibosses but the numbers for the other types:       
                        40 Bosses       
                        1000 Monsters       

The imbue is definitely easy up till level 40 though the XP needed more than quadruples by level 46 from there, guess you forgot to factor in the inevitable exponential ramp and diminishing returns such always has on games which of course exists precisely to resolve the very thing you complain about that without the exponent stronger players could run away with it thus it gets massively more hard to level once they get higher to stop it.       
;;; -seraphina- posted on 2015-09-17 12:45:57;;;;

im talking about number of entrance vs number of items vs players that can do it...
        maybe you dont notice cause you are top guild and top player...but for rest of players stay there for 5 hours is impossible without spend a lot of rg....when you and your guild get entrance for kill boss gives a huge adventage....in other words you get 3 tickets there and rest of player can barely get 1....that means you event 5 more times that rest of players (5 hours) and that is 5 more items for imbue you could think that is nothing now that just started but in 1 month that is too much....

actually after enter 3 times yesterday (sadly only 1 were i could kill boss) i got a lot of lvls of imbue that give me a lot of stats ( lvl not only increase at, def and hp but dodge and critical for example) apart of it cause at 4 time i could start killing boss got 6 tickets enough for enter 2 times today at first cause after wb i enter ( raiders could be done later for me ) and you were not there, got enough tiekcts for enter today more times...a free player or aerange spender that is not on your guild can only enter 1 time...

basicly the guild that dominate the boss have a huge adventage respect rest of players.

about max items well yay ...you think any apart of you and your guild see the max number of drops when we cant get entrance tickets as you do...and more spend 45-135rg for get entrance...? even if were not like that....that you can buy tickets by rg means p2w too.
Floor reply (0)

cammilo40 Last edit in 2015-9-18 02:06:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
-seraphina-
User
Joined 2015-6-13
Last Visited 2015-12-09
Post time 2015-9-18 02:31:07 | Show all posts

Reply 7# cammilo40@yahoo.com
        The flaw in your argument here is that it doesn\'t magically bring this equality you claim that it will. Strong players can kill more bosses in an attempt typically 4-5 go down per attempt for me so for players that are not so good at the event like you describe in your post that only kill 1 boss in 5 attempts would only kill a boss once every 2.5 days and the strong players 8-10 bosses every day.

At least with the current system the smaller players have as many chances as they want to get as many kills as they can including right up to the kill limit if they so wish and I know a number of small players were getting 2 kills sometimes more in an hour yesturday.

As for the tokens part that doesn\'t make sense I have yet to be in there for an hour and not see at least 2 chests around and at least 3 more tokens on the ground so I do know that I\'d still have enough tokens to go in unlimited times even without any boss kills. As such I know that free players could take advantage of all the opportunities available to do the same and that other smaller players could if they wished use realmgems/diamonds to improve their chances.

I don\'t personally think denying smaller players the chance to earn greater rewards through hard work and effort is a bad thing so I can\'t agree with you about limiting their ability to do that.
Floor reply (0)

-seraphina- Last edit in 2015-9-18 02:31:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cammilo40
User
Joined 2015-6-22
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-18 03:09:56 | Show all posts

ok ;i think i have to say...the tokens dont come from boxes comes from boss kill-hit...seems that hit drops 1-0 but kill can give 3-0...so a normal player cant get them...with luck they will do 1 hit and get 1...without luck they will be killed by you and get 0.....
        (not sure but seems that can\'t drop without hit...but cant really say the only data i have is this i got 1 first entrance you kill all boss got 2 next time cause was with guild...but sadly had to go afk and lose 2 boss so only participate on 3 boss hit-kill dont kill any ...btw i open 0 boxes that time and got 2 hits on boss so im sure that boss drops the tokens. last time yesterday was well the best last hit 2 and participate in all deaths...after kill the first boss i check inventory ...and had 3 ...used 3 to enter cause have to buy 1 so i had 0 the boss drop me 3...later other last hit drop me 2...so im complety sure boss last hit-and be on boss hit gives entrance tokens)

ok i will put it in numbers for let you get it....lets say that you get 50 items per 1 hour and 0 tokens of entrance...and other get same items ( is aprpoximate same last hits only drops 3 or 4 more but well easy math) and 3 tokens per 1 hour ( that number can be higher but i think you will help guild so 3 is a nomral for 5 boss kill appproximate.... and lets say for get 1 lvl of imbue after 40 that you want point is all 50 items.....so in 1 day---- a normal player can get 1 lvl of imbue but other player (the one of guild that can kill boss) get 250 items 5 lvls per day....lets put 1 month that is 30 days ....

2 chars that start all equip lvl 40 and increase 1 by1 will get all equips lvl 43 but the other will have 55 lvls of imbue.....
        in terms of br...if each lvl gives 100 br (someequips gives more other less...belt for example gives more than 100 per lvl cause raise 4 stats but necklace gives way less that 100) that is in 1month the higher player will had increase the difference in br as 100*55-43*100 = 1200br aprox...and is core br not hero.... well this is the low value i can think withothout know more data....

this happens cause imbue helps give more stats....but what are those stats,,,,well belt gives def, hp, res and cdr.... weapon is other big atk, hit, crit and cdmg.... basicly not only survival but pvp stats as we all know being able to grow 5 times more faster per day than other chars increase in big the unbalance of game.

PD1: probably if tokens comes from boxes and 0from boss could be other story but cant say for sure---1 player will buylly others for get chest.....
        pd2: well sadly the time for put limit to entrance is long go....is not possible now but change for this unbalance dont extend by a month is a neccesity
Floor reply (0)

cammilo40 Last edit in 2015-9-18 03:09:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-3-30 06:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.154356 second(s), 48 queries .