超级版主

Credits
alecta
Super moderator
Joined 2014-12-25
Last Visited 2017-02-28
Post time 2015-9-18 15:46:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
Update 2.2.8 FAQ (Updating) Reply:8| View:2627

Q1. For iOS device holders: is the update compatible with iOS9?
A: Yes, the game is compatible with iOS9. (Certain risk exist for jailbreak devices)

Q2. Receive Version Check failed message.
        A: The problem is quite complicated. Please firstly try to play with another internet provider, or stwich between wifi and 4G. If the problem is still unsolved, please submit a ticket from the the entrance on PC to the support center. Please enclude all these info: IGN, server, country, 4G/wifi, device and operating system.
        Submimt a ticket on PC: http://support.gtarcade.com/question/ticket

Q3. No update in App Store
A: Game version 2.2.8 will download automatically when you start the app.

Q4. Account lost issue
A: The most common reason for account lost issue is that the player entered a wrong server. Please firstly try to use the Can\'t find my server button at the welcome interface. Or please send a ticket that contains the IGN and server of the lost profile to the customer support team.
        Submimt a ticket on PC:http://support.gtarcade.com/question/ticket

Other Bugs:
If you found any bug for this update, please report it under the Bug Hunter Event thread to help us to improve the game!
http://community.gtarcade.com/post/86789/

-LOA Fire Raiders team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Version 2.2 FAQs~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        Q1: Account lost issue        A: The most common reason for account lost issue is that the player entered a wrong server. Please firstly try to use the Can\'t find my server button at the welcome interface. Or please send a ticket that contains the IGN and server of the lost profile to the customer support team.

Q2: Recharge issue
A: If the recharge was made between update ending time and issue fixed time (8AM~11AM on US server, 4AM~7AM on EU server 20th AUG), all these orders should be fixed and activated.
If the recharge is not made in this duration, please submit a ticket to support team.

Q3: Localization of other languages                                A: We will keep working to make the game more accessible in the world.        
Other bugs:
A: Please report the bug under this thread: http://community.gtarcade.com/post/82422/
                        The dev team will fix them as soon as possible.                               

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Version 1.9 FAQ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                PART 1: How to play                               
                                General                               
        Q: Where can I play League of Angels - Fire Raiders?
A: You can find and download our game from Itunes appstore, Google Play store and Amazon appstore to your mobile smartphone or tablet.

Download now:
iOS: https://goo.gl/BMOjEp
Android: https://goo.gl/2jonKR
                        Amazon App Store: http://goo.gl/SW4KsE                               
                                Character                               
        Q: What\'s the maximum level I can reach in League of Angels - Fire Raiders?
                        A: For version 1.9, the max level is set to 85 for you to challenge.                               
        Q: What\'s the use of the soulstones?
                        A: A certain amount of soulstones will allow player to summon the heroes/angels, or to upgrade them. The hero grades varies from 1 to 5 stars, and the angels from 1 to 6 stars.                               
        Q: How to check the max level for my heroes/angels?
                        A: Click your avatar icon on the top left corner of your main menu, you could review your league\'s level and details, including the max level your heroes/angels could reach for now.                               
        Q: How to recruit heroes?
A: You can summon a hero on hero menu when you collected enough amount of his/her soulstones. There are multiple ways you can get hero soulstones:
1). You could collect various hero soulstones through exploration in elite mode.
2). You can also get hero soulstones by drawing cards which costs gold/diamond. For first 10 draws with diamonds, a rank 3 hero is guaranteed. After first 10 draws, you will also have chance to get a new hero directly from drawing cards when you are lucky.
3). You can buy hero soulstones in Normal shop, Arena shop, Ancient Arena shop, Guild shop. When the Outlet is online, there will be soulstones available to purchase too.
4). Some events will give hero soulstones as reward.
5). By participating the events on Facebook or Forum, you will have chance to get Hero Chest which you may get soulstones from it as well.

Q: How to recruit angels?        A: You can summon an angel on angel menu when you collected enough amount of her soulstones. There are different ways you can get angel soulstones:
1). In Angel Trail, you will get the chance to open angel chest on certain floors and get angel soulstones from it.
2). You can also buy angel soulstones in Angel Trial Shop. For some angels, you could even get extra soulstones in Achievement menu. When the Outlet is online, there will be soulstones available to purchase too.
3). Some events will give angel soulstones as reward.

Q: How to level up heroes/angels?        A: You can train your heroes/angels in the train system by place them on the training slot. EXP potion can help you to speed up the process. In Guild Traing Ground, you will have two chances to receive EXP boost from your guild mate per each day.

Q: Why the hero is full experienced and not available to level up?        A: The max level of heroes is limited by your league\'s level. If your league level rises, your max hero level also rises.

Q: What\'s the difference between [upgrading by equipments] first and [promoting by soulstone] first?        A: No, it doesn\'t matter which of them you choose to develop first.

Q: How to check hero\'s details/skills/equipments/statistics?        A: Click hero icon, then click the heroes to check equipment, skill and statistics etc.

Q: How to unlock hero\'s last 3 skills?        A: The second skill will be activated when your hero is at the green color, so will the third skill at the blue color, fourth skill at the violet color.

Q: After being promoted, do I need to train the hero all over again?        A: After a hero is promoted, his 6 equipment fields will be empty again. It means that you can collect another 6 equipment to promote again this hero and unlock new skills.

Q: How to change my avatar?        A: Click your avatar icon on the top left corner of your main menu, then click avatar. Besides the basic system avatars, new hero avatars will be unlocked when hero reaches violet and above quality, new angel avatars will be unlocked when they are summoned.

Q: How to change my in game nickname?        A: Click your avatar icon at top left corner of main menu, then click rename. It\'s free for the first time, and will costs 100 diamond after that.

Equipment                               
                                Q: How to get equipments?        A: You could get equipments through exploration, buy them from Normal Shop, Arena Shop, Ancient Arena Shop, Guild Shop, Angel Trail Shop. Some events will also give equipments as reward.

Q: How to make use of the left-over equipments?        A: We suggest to keep them for future new recruits. Or you can use them to recharge your rune power.  You can still sell the items which have no value to you by choose them in your package and click Sell button.

Q: What\'s the use of the equipments?        A: Equipments will enhance your heroes stats. You can promote the hero when all 6 equipments are collected.

Q: What\'s the use of the equipment shards I get through battles?        A: Some high level equipments need a certain amount of shards to get composed.

Shop                               
                                Q: How many times I can refresh the shop?        A: You can refresh it as many times as you want, but it requires more diamonds after each time.

Q: What will be sold in the shop?        A: Shop sells equipments, hero soulstones and EXP potions, etc. It will be refreshed regularly, you could also refresh it by using diamonds.

Resources                               
                                Q: How can I gain diamond?        A: There are many possible in-app purchases for those who wish to improve quickly. Besides of that, you can get diamonds by participating in different events, accomplishing the quests and achievements. You can also get them from check-in and arena system.

Q: What\'s mystic divine?        A: Mystic divine will be unlocked at VIP lvl 6. Players can spend 999 diamonds to draw 6 cards which contains various resources and hero soulstone. What\'s special about it is the range of the hero soulstone you could get is narrow down to 4 selected heros(1 hero of that week, and 3 heroes of that day). You may also get a entire hero from it if you are lucky.

Q: What to do when my gold is not enough?        A: You could gain gold through Gold Trial, Exploration, Island Raid, selling items. Or click + beside the gold icon and use diamond to buy gold.

Q: What to do when my stamina is not enough?        A: The stamina will restore automatically little by little. System will give you extra stamina at a fixed time. You can also buy stamina with diamond. VIP players has more chance to buy stamina. There will also be events to give out Stamina from time to time.

Q: Why is it that when I draw a hero, but it turns to soulstones?        A: When drawing a hero which is already collected, it will turn into soulstone, for upgrading use.

Arena                               
                                Q: How many times can I refresh the opponent in the arena?        A: As many times as you want! The first time of each day is free, however it requires more diamonds later on.

Q: What are the rewards in Arena?        A: Everyday at server time 9 PM, players will get rewards via in game mail system (according to the higher rank between Arena and Ancient Arena at the moment). There will also be a diamond reward, each time a player breaks his highest rank.

Q: What\'s the use of arena points?        A: You will get 1 point when you lose the battle, 2 point when you win it. You will get rewards according to how many point you collected. The points will be reset at 5:00 everyday.

Q: How to check the opponent\'s formation?        A: You can review your oppenent\'s formation if you hold your click on the player\'s avatar.

Q: Why was I defeated when my team had a higher B.R. than my opponent?        A: B.R. (Battle Rating) is just for reference, it\'s not the only factor to determine the result of a battle. Other factors such as formation setting, choice of angel, the restriction between heroes matters a lot too.

Q: How to review the battle records?        A: You can review the battle on battle report.

Q: What\'s the use of the arena token?        A: You can buy items in the arena shop with the arena token.

Q:How to change my defense formation?        A:Click Defend in arena to change defense formation.

Q: Why I don\'t get hourly reward if Ancient Arena?        A: Hourly reward won\'t be sent as mail, you can claim it on Reward button in Ancient Arena from 9Am to 9PM. If you don\'t get any hourly reward during that period, please try to raise your Ancient Arena Rank.

Battles                               
                                Q: Can heroes/angels in training process join the battle?        A: Yes, they can.

Q: Does the heroes get experience in blitz mode?        A: No, they don\'t. But instead players will get gold, league experience, items and EXP potion as a extra reward.

Q: What can I do if I can\'t accomplish one of the map battle?        A: You can check if there are any heroes who can be upgraded, such as level, equipment, skill or rune. Sometimes, trying another formation team will be useful too.

Q: Can I pause the battle?        A: Yes you can. Click the pause button on the top right corner of the screen will do the trick.

Q: How to quit the battle?        A: Click the pause button on the top right corner of the screen and you will see the quit option.

Q: What\'s the connection between elite and normal mode?        A: Before unlocking the stage in elite mode, you need to pass the same stage in normal mode.

Q:What if the hero dies in a battle?        A:As long as there are heroes alive, exploration will continue. Dead heroes will come back to life after the battle is finished.

Q: How to unlock blitz mode?        A: The blitz mode will be unlocked when passing through the stage with 3 stars rank. You will be ranked as 3 stars if you pass the stage and keep all your heroes alive.

Guild                               
        Q: What\' s the level requirement of creating a guild?
A: Only players above level 22 can create guild.

Q: What will happen if the guild leader doesn\'t show up for days?        A: If the leader has not logged in within 72 hours, the system will automatically transfer the leader position to members with the highest level.

Q: What\'s the level requirement to enter Island Raid?        A: Only guild member above level 25 can enter Island Raid.

Q: In Island Race, which guilds will be placed at same sea area? How is it decided?        A: Guilds that are equally strong will be sent to the same sea area to compete according to last week\'s rankings.

Q: Why I can not enter Island Raid on Monday morning?        A: On each Monday from 05:30 to 09:00, the Wharf will be closed. The guilds placed at the same sea area will be rearranged.

Q: Why I can not enter Treasure Raid?        A: New members can not enter Treasure Raid on the first day they joined the guild.

Q: Who has the right to choose target chapter?        A: Only guild leader or vice leader can determine the target chapter which will be available to attack at the next day.

Training                               
                                Q: What\'s the use of the training system?        A: It let you train your heroes or angels. Heroes or Angels will get experiences according to the quality of each train slot.

Q: Do I need to consume diamonds for training?        A: No, you don\'t need to.

Q: How to activate more training slots?        A: You can buy extra train slot with diamond. When your nobility rank reaches Marquis 3, you will be able to unlock 2 slots for free.

Q: How to upgrade the training slot to receive more experience?        A: You could upgrade the quality of train slot with color from white to green, blue, violet and orange. EXP potion will immediately bring experience to heroes/angels.

Other                               
                                Q: Is there any activity in forum or other platform? What will be the rewards?        A: You can check our Facebook, Official Website, Twitter, and forum about all the latest news and activities, and there will be plenty of rewards waiting for you.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngelsMobile
Official Website: angelmobile.gtarcade.com/
Twitter: twitter.com/LOAMobile
Forum: community.gtarcade.com/group/2073

Q: How to redeem the gift package?        A: Click your avatar icon on the top left corner of your main menu, then click code redemption, enter the code and confirm.

Q: What does Agility, Hit, Dodge, Parry, Resilience, HP recover, Rage regen mean?                                A:                                Agility: higher chance to hit first,        Hit: higher chance to hit enemy,
Dodge: higher chance to completely avoid attack,
Parry: higher chance to receive 1/2 damage,
Resilience: less chance to receive critical hit,
HP recover: amount of HP regenerated after battle,
Rage regen: amount of rage regerenated after battle.

alecta Last edit in 2015-9-18 15:46:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
commandert
User
Joined 2015-9-18
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-18 21:45:34 | Show all posts

Update 2.2.8 FAQ (Updating)

I need help i Lost my Account after update.

Floor reply (0)

commandert Last edit in 2015-9-18 21:45:34

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
AbxcNGFWl-Dt70mX
User
Joined 2015-6-28
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-18 22:49:22 | Show all posts

I cannot even submit a ticket.; Screen just sits there when I try to submit.; Getting the version check failed retry after the update and have tried the solutions indicated and no go
Floor reply (0)

AbxcNGFWl-Dt70mX Last edit in 2015-9-18 22:49:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
chemyo
User
Joined 2015-8-27
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-19 06:36:55 | Show all posts

Same as many users with the Version check failed, retry error. ;Have not been able to login for over 24 hours now and I am a Top 10 guild leader and VIP. ;
        Tried all the solutions, submitted a ticket yesterday, and they told me today to make sure my connection is on and to download the latest version :facepalm: ;
Floor reply (0)

chemyo Last edit in 2015-9-19 06:36:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-9-19 07:38:23 | Show all posts

If you guys are having issues with the game, please make a post in the bugs and support section of the forums with enough screenshots to provide us with an understanding of your issue, as well as your IGN (In-Game Name) and Server Name and Number.

Cheers,
        ~Elivaras
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-9-19 07:38:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-2-28 18:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.147561 second(s), 38 queries .