User

Credits
penchal
User
Joined 2015-6-18
Last Visited 2017-02-14
Post time 2015-11-1 02:15:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
Recharge mistake vs Pumpking or Thor Reply:7| View:285
        First let me state that I did not get Pumpking after I saw what they did to Thor.; I am not a low VIP player either, I am VIP9.
        ;
        Hypothetical Scenario - Disclaimer I know of nobody who has done this and if someone has this is not directly referring to you
        ;
        YOU decided that you wanted to recharge $5 to get 100 gold and the Morai card but by mistake clicked on the 6000 gold for $300 instead.; Not noticing your mistake you clicked all through the transaction, it goes through and your;debit card is charged $300 but when you go to pay your electric bill later that day your;debit card is declined because of insufficient funds and you search all of your charges and find your mistake.; You contact the Devs and tell them to please take back 5900 gold and refund your remaining $295.; Would they do it?; Not no, but HELL NO!!!; They will refuse, there is no way they will send you your money back since it was YOUR mistake!
        ;
        Recently the Devs have made huge mistakes on 2 heroes, Pumpking and Thor.; But they decided to change Thor and will soon do the same to Pumpking and it is wrong.; It was the Devs mistake and they should have to live with their mistake.; They could have boosted Uriel, Gabriel, and Morai and this would have made those few;people who owned these heroes quite;Happy, but instead they chose to upset;an overwhelming majority of players who have worked hard and many have spent their money to get either Thor or Pumpking.; This is morally wrong and foolish from a business sense.; It does not matter that THEY made a mistake when THEY created these heroes, they made the mistake and should have to live with it just like you would if you had made the hypothetical scenario described above.

penchal Last edit in 2015-11-1 02:15:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
-wolf
User
Joined 2014-8-7
Last Visited 2017-02-11
Post time 2015-11-1 03:03:29 | Show all posts

Recharge mistake vs Pumpking or Thor

I wish i could have seen your face when you was trying to pay your electric bill.;
        If seriously...You got a good point there. Devs do nothing when players make a mistake-but its always their (and saddly also our-even more) beasnis when they do a EVEN BIGGER mistakes. (BTW more people gotta comment on this and support ya man)
Floor reply (0)

-wolf Last edit in 2015-11-1 03:03:29

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
anzen
User
Joined 2015-7-13
Last Visited 2016-12-20
Post time 2015-11-1 03:17:56 | Show all posts

Respect Man...i know it`s just a game , but when you spend 3/4 h/day for this game , some ppl donate alot of money , and they change stuff so easy , you are dissapoined.
Floor reply (0)

anzen Last edit in 2015-11-1 03:17:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
penchal
User
Joined 2015-6-18
Last Visited 2017-02-14
 Author| Post time 2015-11-1 03:49:33 | Show all posts

It was hypothetical, I live on top of a government CoG facility so I don\'t have electric bills but I was using it as an example.
        ;
        Another good example is if you went to a car dealership and found a Ferrari on sale and bought it, then a month later they come back and hand you the keys to a Chevy and tell you it was just a mistake and they are taking away your Ferrari.;
Floor reply (0)

penchal Last edit in 2015-11-1 03:49:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
karengioeli
User
Joined 2014-12-17
Last Visited 2017-02-09
Post time 2015-11-1 08:28:12 | Show all posts

Reply 3# penchal
+1
Floor reply (0)

karengioeli Last edit in 2015-11-1 08:28:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abysznqw-sajcjg0
User
Joined 2015-9-14
Last Visited 2015-11-11
Post time 2015-11-1 09:43:51 | Show all posts

+1 what happened to working for your customers...not directly against the majority for the minority.
Floor reply (0)

abysznqw-sajcjg0 Last edit in 2015-11-1 09:43:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kitten2272
User
Joined 2014-11-18
Last Visited 2017-04-25
Post time 2015-11-1 12:43:15 | Show all posts

+1;; !!!!
Floor reply (0)

kitten2272 Last edit in 2015-11-1 12:43:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cuiquesuun
User
Joined 2015-2-21
Last Visited 2017-04-28
Post time 2015-11-1 14:18:14 | Show all posts

i would use a different analogy.
        A place of busyness opens up the VIP area for the commom folk, they go in abuse the hospitality and crash the place ...the busyness owner puts order in the house and decides to close that area again.
        On your exemple, it kinda sucks for you because the situation is no longer on your control, but GTA is the owner of the stabilishment and they can correct their mistakes, besides did you take the time to read the contract and policies about GTA and their recharge system?
        Thor is a freebie, a sample out of courtesy so low-vips and non-vips can have something cool too. It was a mistake they did on his skill programming, but honestly only a fool would stand by their mistake instead of correcting it if the option is there, specially when it was upsetting the balance of the game. Besides, Thor wasn\'t taken away, he\'s still avalable and he\'s still an AWESOME hero, you guys are crying on a bellyful.
        Claiming \'they should work with their consumer base!\'...on a FREE product? Your monetary arguments don\'t make sense even inside their own therms. Thor was never advertized as \'has a skill that kills everything\' the damage multiplier of the skill is a hidden factor, you can\'t really say he was even false advertized.

This is a busyness for GTA? Yes. They charge for in-game features...but this is a game hosted in servers that don\'t belong to the players. This is not a final physical consumer product such as a car(from your second exemple penchal)...its a SERVICE. Services are subject to revisions at the discretion of the company who provides them, heck they could close down all KF servers tommorrow if they wanted. So this car comparison is inherently dishonest.

Imagine if a bank was doing the mistake of injecting some cash into every account because of a faulty program they were using to manage the account controls. The Bank find it out after several months and removes said problem without actually reclaiming all the money that its clients receved during the time it was active. This is a more accurate comparison of what happened, everyone is mad they are not getting they free cash anymore, but forget completely the nice purchazes they made with money that came as freebie while the buggy program was giving them free stuff.

Our in-game progress that was brought by Thor while he was broken was NOT removed from us, we can still everyday access 3+ AT floors then we could prior to thor, get advanced stardust pills from the levels of HT we cleared while he was broken...

i still stand that whoever was or/and is still unable to see that Thor was broken, really needs to revise their math lessons. You just need a little bit of logic to notice that he was completely busted...Ah it is completely normal for my TANK hero who has 200k def to cause more damage then me when i have half a million attack on my char! It just doesn\'t make any sense whatsoever.

Keep in mind, this is all coming from a low VIP who\'s best hero is still Thor, i\'m not a mod or know anyone from GTA, i have no reason to defend them and i have called them out on bs too in the past. i\'m here just stating that what they did was fair, and it was also for the better development of the game, that is just logic and common sense, if you stop using only your emotions to look at the situations and analyse facts objectively for what they are, you will also reach this conclusion.
Floor reply (0)

cuiquesuun Last edit in 2015-11-1 14:18:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com   

2017-4-29 02:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.151581 second(s), 44 queries .