North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 568| Reply: 2

Criminal behavior/game rule violations ok?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nickname_91945431
User
Joined 2017-7-9
Last Visited 2019-07-10
Post time 2017-10-16 03:08:52 | Show all posts |Read mode
Criminal behavior/game rule violations ok? Reply:2| View:568
It seems GTARCADE is saying it's ok for players to exhibit criminal behavior and game rule violations without punishment. I guess the company really doesn't care about its players' happiness or safety?
Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

nickname_91945431 Last edit in 2017-10-16 03:08:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wulf88
User
Joined 2017-5-19
Last Visited 2019-11-08
Post time 2017-10-16 04:14:31 | Show all posts
Dear player,

First of all let me say that in any situation, either in a game or in life, there are people at times that we do not agree with, we do not think alike, we have different way of acting and take different decisions. These differentiations occur very often and are a part of life and a trait that characterizes humanity overall.

You have every right to be upset from a provocative behaviour of someone in the game. And since you experience it in a virtual world, where you cannot come directly in contact with that person to sort things out, it is even more frustrating as you have very limited power to affect his/her actions, even more to change his/her opinion completely.

The support team of Legacy of Discord acts when it has indubitable evidence of someone using unorthodox methods on his account. Banning accounts is matter that is taken seriously by our team. The reason has to be very specific and crucial: refunds, illegal diamond recharges, evident sale of accounts are some of the most important.

Unfortunately in your case, this is not a reason to ban someone's account.
And that does not mean that GTA Arcade does not care about their customers or their safety.
You simply interpreted it that way, with your own mind and your own judgement.

The only thing I see in that screenshot of yours is the support team actively responding to you, saying that they will fully co-operate with the police in case something illegal might happen from a player who virtually co-exists with you in the same server. You notice the word 'might', this is because no account can be banned based on assumptions.

Not deciding to ban that specific account is a decision that was taken by many reasons, but a careless support is not one of them. Mentioning real life identities in the world chat can surely be disturbing, but it is not a reason to ban an account unless it has an immediate and direct effect on the victim with a serious outcome.

GTA Arcade allows its users to participate, with any content, to many of the communication methods that are provided by YOUZU GROUP, without however retaining liability of third parties that have posted, as in this case, provocative content. An excerpt of the Terms of Service will be posted below, confirming the above statement, for your consideration.

Regards,
Wulf
Translate
Floor reply (6)
  • So, you're saying that even though I provided the screenshots of that player posting my guild member's real life full name in wc, that specific act is not enough for any kind of punishment by the game company?
    Translate
    2017-10-16 06:38  Reply
  • The ticket I filed contained all of the proof, including a screenshot of my member's fb page for confirmation.
    Translate
    2017-10-16 06:39  Reply
  • Not only that, but it proves that guy is researching our members and cyber stalking. Too creepy. You cannot allow people to exploit the game to find other player's real identities, you are opening the opportunity for more cyber crime.
    Translate
    2017-10-16 06:42  Reply
  • The person of complaint, is also the same player killing my guild member's in guild war, 45 seconds before it even starts, and being suspected of 3rd party diamonds, and/or refunding on An IOS/Apple device.
    Translate
    2017-10-16 06:50  Reply
  • Apple has strict rules about not letting other companies view their financial records. How would GTARCADE find out if someone is refunding on an Apple device?
    Translate
    2017-10-16 06:52  Reply
  • Yea I totally agree. That's bs. The company should not allow players to to exploit the game to investigate and share other players real identities without consequences. They are obviously not playing the game then just to play the game and should be removed. Otherwise gtarcade is just promoting cyber crime, possible crime on other players real lives, and game rule violation under harassment guidelines. They should be making that guy an example for others that want to use the game for those reasons instead of just playing
    Translate
    2017-10-16 10:35  Reply

wulf88 Last edit in 2017-10-16 04:14:31

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wulf88
User
Joined 2017-5-19
Last Visited 2019-11-08
Post time 2017-10-16 16:28:48 | Show all posts
Edited by wulf88 at 2017-10-16 10:31

Dear player,

To begin with, I saw no screenshots as you uploaded no in-game proof of that person in your posts whatsoever.
Therefore I cannot judge how important the matter is.

Secondly, try and contain your posts in 1 thread, so everyone can follow your posts easily. Creating more threads on a matter is considered spam, and will get the rest of your threads deleted.

Thirdly, for one more time, you assume GTA arcade does not punish criminal behaviour and you post screenshots of my previous response as if I said something wrong.

Let me inform you that I did not say something wrong. To ban an account, the support needs a serious cause and an effect, you can never ban someone based on assumptions.
As of now, this person can only be eligible for a chat ban, but this is only if the support deems the situation as such. And this probably happened because the content of your screenshots were not so strong enough as proof.

We do not support in-game violations or 'crime' as you mention, but first there has to happen something that proves to be a 'crime'. If that happens, and with enough proof presented, rest assured the support will act on that.
Also, I can assure you that this player is not refunding. If he was, he would be banned by now already, as many others did in the most recent banwave.

Regards,
Wulf
Translate
Floor reply (0)

wulf88 Last edit in 2017-10-16 16:28:48

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-5-15 22:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060182 second(s), 38 queries .