North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42058 Threads / 241161 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 292| Reply: 3

Repost: Snow Warden Khoas Card not working properly

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ice sage
User
Joined 2017-6-9
Last Visited 2019-07-06
Post time 2018-9-18 18:28:20 | Show all posts |Read mode
Repost: Snow Warden Khoas Card not working prope Reply:3| View:292
Edited by ice sage at 2018-9-19 00:54

I was told to make my own thread for this issue and had all day at school to think about how to prove my point. I was also advised to post this in support so here it is .
I have strong reasons to believe that the Snow Warden Khaos Card skill is not working.

I use the Snow Warden khaos card on 3 of my heroes, Ghost Dancer, Demon Hecate and Dragon Ruler, each have a base end stat of over 500k+, and in battles they rarely recieve crits from opponents. Most opponents need about 670k crit to land crits on them while using crit boosting mount buffs. For a long time the three of them have been counterstriking pretty well until a couple of weeks ago. The rate slowly started declining without any reason. They are still blocking enemy attacks and skills, but not counterstriking in pvp battles as much as they used to. I ran some tests in the past and figured they counterstriked more frequently when not using L2 quality or higher greaves. My guess was that between the khaos cards and the greaves, something was throwing off the activation rate (please look into this as well, i would like them to be able to wear the better greaves with some confidence). So i switched from missional, fury and gratitude greaves to courage greaves and had great results. About 5 days ago, the rates declined again. So i ran some more tests, testing the rates when i have the khaos card on just one hero compared to all 3. All 3 heroes still blocked and the hero with the card had a better activation rate. Last night, the hero with the card stopped counterstriking completely. I had watched 15 compares before i saw a single counterstrike using demon hecate. Each battle, she'd block 4 skills first round, 2-4  skills second round and end up dying before the end of the 3rd rounds' round skills. One critism of this arguement came from a mod in the past who said counterstrikes do not work against skills, I've been using them for years and know they do. here is proof:
http://s1404-loa.gtarcade.com/sh ... Id=1185ba05b2063bef
here i stripped down hecates upgrade and improve in stable so enemies from doomsday trial could land hits. Asides from the time she is stunned, she can be seen blocking skills, and counterstriking when hit by them, with 80% chance being pretty accurate. I would like to point out that she never takes a single crit, and still blocks even when it doesn't show it on screen, otherwise she wouldn't be counterstriking. In this battle she is wearing Courage greaves, and if i were lying, she wouldn't have counterstriked more than 3 times.

My heros have been counterstiking well against all heroes from Celestial blade, Carnage Queen, Crooked Claw, Lord Skyscream, Starcaller, but have suddenly come to a stop in PvP, even when my end towers over the enemies crit. Some criticisms i've heard for this argument is that there are hidden crit boosts we do not see when viewing characters stats or party stats. For this I'd like to point out whats going into my parties overall End:
From worship buffs alone my party recieves +52% End, +15% End from Aegis Blessings, 30% End from Heavens Melody, 24% End from Halo skills in awakening stystem, and 13% End from Ghost Dancers Battleskill. Totaling at +134% End (or 318% if the buffs are compounded), not includingEnd gains from mount skills. I will also point out that Aegis blessings for crit give only 8%, there are no crit buffs in the halo awakening system, nor are there artifacts that give crit.

In this battle log, it can be seen that Ghost Dancer, Dragon Ruler, and Demon Hecate all don not take a single crit all battle, yet in the first turn they are all hit by 4 aoe attacks, yet not a single counterstrike.
http://s1404-loa.gtarcade.com/sh ... Id=1185ba0bd06ef369

Now some might say its a luck but here's the actual math to it.
A hero has a 80% chance to counterstrike. Let p=0.8
There are 3 heroes for each AoE attack.        Let n=3
The average amount of counterstrikes per AOE attacks =np=.8*3=2.4
So what's the probability of NOT getting a single counterstrike from an Aoe attack? this is a binomial situation with a success rate of 80% and a failure rate of 20%, so we use 3C0(.2)^3(.8)^0 to calculate
with 3C0 =1 and (.8)^0=1, so its just (.2)^3=.008 which is less than 1% lets call this the probabiliy of Complete Failure p(F)=.008
with p(F) being less than 1%, its a pretty damn rare occurence, now in this battle, p(F) happens 4 times in a row! That probability is [p(F)]^4=(.008)^4=.0000000041 Which is damn near impossible.
This should happen only once in every 243,902,440 battles, yet it happens all the time.

It used to be the case that all 3 heroescounterstriking against AOE attacks was a common occurence. The probability of this happening is 3C3(.8)^3(.2)^0=.512 about 51%. I understand probability and numbers well, so when I work hard to create the conditions of these counterstrikes, I expect the system to work properly.
I've been using the kungfu Panda khaos card since I was on server 1201, it worked fine then. When Snow Warden came out I was on 1344, it was also bugged for a bit but it got fixed. That was me who made the post about Snow Warden Khoas card not working a while ago. But now this bug seems to be back. Can you please look into this issue.
Also here's a superstition We only get a certain number of counterstrikes per account, and maybe (i've run out)/(am running out)........ (look into this too please)
Thanks,Gtarcade 1404
Ice Sage =D

Translate

ice sage Last edit in 2018-9-18 18:28:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
auror
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-11-21
Last Visited 2020-09-17
Post time 2018-9-18 20:22:04 | Show all posts
I'm going to forward this to the team Will let you know when there are any updates
Translate
Floor reply (1)

auror Last edit in 2018-9-18 20:22:04

Support 1

Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ice sage
User
Joined 2017-6-9
Last Visited 2019-07-06
 Author| Post time 2018-10-8 19:34:29 | Show all posts
Was this thread forgotten? Or can devs and programmers not figure it out? I know plenty of exceptional programmers who can get a game like this to function properly, would devs like their contact info?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ice sage Last edit in 2018-10-8 19:34:29

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
auror
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-11-21
Last Visited 2020-09-17
Post time 2018-10-8 20:25:03 | Show all posts
We apologize. Unfortunately, no updated on this I will report it again and will ask for an update.
Translate
Floor reply (1)

auror Last edit in 2018-10-8 20:25:03

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-5-18 19:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052981 second(s), 40 queries .