North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 236| Reply: 2

new world boss malfunction

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jrosemp
User
Joined 2016-5-21
Last Visited 2020-08-12
Post time 2020-8-1 06:55:45 | Show all posts |Read mode
new world boss malfunction Reply:2| View:236
When I battle the new world boss the first time it freezes and does not battle.  If I close the boss battle window (I'm still in the world boss area) and click challenge again, I battle and it will show that I get 100 diamonds and other items and that 2 battles have occured though I've only gotten the rewards for 1 battle.  When I battle again, once again it freezes.  It still shows I have one battle opportunity, but when I click challenge again it flashes on screen that I have no challenges left.  Once again you send out a new feature that has not fully been vetted.  Glad I stopped donating to this game.  I've cut back my play and am ready to stop all together.  And of course your response to this will be file a ticket with screenshots.  Just to be told that there's nothing wrong or get no response.  So thanks once again for nothing.  Yes I am frustrated by this and the constant issues the game has.  I wish all of you great luck and hope you enjoy this piece of junk game.
Translate

jrosemp Last edit in 2020-8-1 06:55:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
rassei
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-11-17
Last Visited 2020-09-22
Post time 2020-8-1 16:24:56 | Show all posts
Hello jrosemp,

I will need a vid to report your problem, you can use https://recordit.co/ and post the link to the video along with your ing name and server.

Best Regards

Translate
Floor reply (0)

rassei Last edit in 2020-8-1 16:24:56

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jrosemp
User
Joined 2016-5-21
Last Visited 2020-08-12
 Author| Post time 2020-8-2 08:45:20 | Show all posts
Just for giggles today I tried using Edge while doing World Boss.  Amazingly I was actually able to complete that part, but as you can see by the screen shot, I did not get the sparring portion of World boss to work.  Why is that?  I have completed my 3 attempts successfully, but i do not get sparring partners.  You guys need to make sure this works for everybody.  Maybe you need some new test players rather than those sheep who play on your spyware client.
Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (0)

jrosemp Last edit in 2020-8-2 08:45:20

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-9-22 01:19 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053622 second(s), 38 queries .