North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 500| Reply: 1

Mega donators.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vitalijchubov
User
Joined 2016-6-10
Last Visited 2016-07-02
Post time 2016-7-2 02:37:20 | Show all posts |Read mode
Mega donators. Reply:1| View:500
Mega donators.
Your investment is directly proportional to the care of people with the server. Not everyone can invest. Not all zarabatyvabtyu much as some.
Yes, you can right now has been written, and why not. If there is a possibility. So what can the problem, invest.
And they will be in response to the server to stamp least every 5 minutes. Only then did not Retrieve your lost, you poor and disadvantaged orphan.
And talk is not really with someone. Well, what do you think? With all follow your example and zadonatyat more than you.
Server Merge help you. For more zadonativshim than you.
You encounter foreheads. Those who survive, the will; who did not survive, he will leave.
Well, if there is such an idiot, his flag in his hands. Mind is not present, from the fact that zadonatit more more intelligence will not.
And sometimes hides under the Mega donor of admin, to any who did not get anything. Or that someone started to invest.
Empty a little bit, even a little bit, but to invest. Good luck to you. And what are you ponapishete, I do not care.
I go and read your comments I am not going

Translate

vitalijchubov Last edit in 2016-7-2 02:37:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
thunderhaven
User
Joined 2016-5-27
Last Visited 2016-10-03
Post time 2016-7-2 04:09:14 | Show all posts
This post is either a person who has some problem with how the game works or some home issues. If the first, don't play the game. If the second, this is a forum where we talk about the game some problems can be solved, but since the staff is mostly fresh from the mod academy not all of them can help you with those problems. Sometimes it is best to keep your frustrations abit in. This is the only advice i can give you. Mega donations i have never heard of, but keep the forums clean please.

I hope some of the moderators agree with me on this one.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

thunderhaven Last edit in 2016-7-2 04:09:14

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-5-15 23:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051403 second(s), 36 queries .