North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42056 Threads / 241149 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 169| Reply: 1

LoA - Strange behavior

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dandyman
User
Joined 2016-5-23
Last Visited 2021-02-25
Post time 2016-7-5 15:17:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
LoA - Strange behavior Reply:1| View:169
First of all, there will be no screenshot that could possibly provide anything about what I am going to describe.  It is a pure behavioral issue of the game and as far as the screen is concerned, everything looked normal.

I was in the Homestead and returned to the city when I was immediately given a quest loop to do or at least, a quest loop battle.  I had previously "cleared" all quest loops for both main and bonding quests that were available for the day and none were left incomplete.  Went ahead and did the battle, by the way, and got the usual EXP and gold for completing it.

This is one behavior that I had never seen before and don't know if anyone else has seen this one or not.  In any event, I'm reporting its happening so it's up to whomever to do with the information as they may.  Who knows?  This might be pointing to a more serious bug that will raise its ugly head in the near future.
Translate

dandyman Last edit in 2016-7-5 15:17:25

Support

I G N: SirDandy Server: Gandhi>ua219>uc21, Platform GTA.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
freyafm
Team Lead
Joined 2015-6-3
Last Visited 2021-05-02
Post time 2016-7-5 16:56:31 | Show all posts
Hello dandyman, I have personally experienced the same issue. I was going out of homestead and my char was walking on the mat to that teleport circle and open one loop/battle for me to do. I had the result: getting normal rewards after finishing the quest. After a while it stopped doing that, but now it seems it started again? Please send me a PM if this happens again, I will keep an eye out if anyone else reports this.
Translate
Floor reply (1)

freyafm Last edit in 2016-7-5 16:56:31

Support

Please try and make all the posts/threads that have to be reported, in Support Section!!!!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-5-8 23:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046699 second(s), 35 queries .