North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1220| Reply: 2

Gauntlet Questions

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wisper
User
Joined 2013-12-22
Last Visited 2016-02-10
Post time 2014-2-2 10:35:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
Gauntlet Questions Reply:2| View:1220
        Few things I\'m curious to know about this event. Is the points on the leaderboard purely damage that you\'ve dealt? Or do you get extra points if you get the kill on the dragon/wolves? I also read someone posted in the strategy guide that losing the purgatory difficulty gives you better rewards than winning the others - can anyone confirm that they have done or do this and it\'s accurate info?

Thanks <3
Translate

wisper Last edit in 2014-2-2 10:35:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
viper28k
User
Joined 2013-12-9
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-2-2 12:35:11 | Show all posts

Gauntlet Questions

ive never been in one on the two middle difficulties that has won.

I know it gives a lot more rewards losing purgatory then winning normal.

I know we recently found out killing 4 dragons in hell difficulty gave half the amount of gold and rewards as killing only 2 dragons in purgatory.

also, if you decide to do this, ignore the wolves, they can\'t be killed, focus on the dragons and everyone bombard one dragon at a time until its dead. just use the wolves and the angels remaining hp as your timing for how long you have to keep attacking the dragons trying to kill them.  if it gets too low to where you can\'t kill another dragon, then just attack anything.

not sure about ur other question, ive never landed last blow on a dragon yet so don\'t know if it helps your dmg ranking in the event.

as far as I know it only goes by how much damage you deal to determine rankings but I may be wrong.

Edited to add: oh almost forgot, as you level up the guild, the dragons in gauntlet seem to get progressively stronger, we started out killing 4 in purgatory then 3 and now only 2 keep running out of time b4 we can kill 3rd one.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

viper28k Last edit in 2014-2-2 12:35:11

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-5-15 19:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050911 second(s), 36 queries .