North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Support
10018 Threads / 42807 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 341| Reply: 1

Troubles with recharge

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
arhiva1
User
Joined 2017-2-1
Last Visited 2019-09-09
Post time 2017-11-17 20:24:30 | Show all posts |Read mode
Troubles with recharge Reply:1| View:341
Edited by arhiva1@hotmail.com at 2017-11-17 20:25

Now, after 5 days of talking to deaf and stupid, ill post this on forum too , all to read how "game support" works in this "game"

Now , i don't know if you understand English, obv NOT, but i DON'T want any "extra rewards transferred" - coz i didn't USE ANY , on ANY account, i paid for 800 RECHARGE, NOT for 800 simple Topaz. And i WANT my 800 recharge with all the perks that goes with it. Coz THAT IS WHAT I PAID FOR. Failure to comply to my demand  will force me to withdraw my payment - and its YOUR fault , not mine. You failed to deliver service i paid for, so i am not obliged to pay you, by the law. Go check law before you threaten to block my account again...And this is enough wasting my time. IN every other game they would deliver it immediately with "we are sorry" and a present just to stay their customer. You need A LOT to learn about internet , or any kind of bussiness....So if you don't make my recharge valid today, im withdrawing my payment. If you block me, i withdraw all payments made in last 6 months. Do we have understanding here what will happen next? Have nice day.
FOr 5 days they refuse to make my recharge valid, or return me my money, and take out that lousy 800 topaz out of my account, so i can do recharge again ( hardly unlikely now) , not to mention they XXXX me over Tycoon AGAIN with ther childish "explanations".

Jesus, if id have any shares in this company id burn them now. And advise all my investors to do same. Doing bussines this way is not only idiotic, its harmfull for the company as it is. Now lets see if anyone in Gtarcade games shows signs of intelligence

and reads this so i can put end to it, one way or the other.

Have nice day

Translate

arhiva1 Last edit in 2017-11-17 20:24:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kuzco
User
Joined 2016-5-11
Last Visited 2018-10-23
Post time 2017-11-17 21:12:10 | Show all posts
hi arhiva1, After reading your post see that you before  made a claim for the inconvenience, did you create a ticket?
you are talking with who?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kuzco Last edit in 2017-11-17 21:12:10

Support

IGN: KuzCO --- Server: S68-Skeleton-EST
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-5-14 18:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042022 second(s), 35 queries .