North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 501| Reply: 1

Mods

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
slayer_hydrus3...
User
Joined 2014-7-24
Last Visited 2020-08-27
Post time 2017-12-15 03:40:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
Mods Reply:1| View:501
Make me a mod, because most of you guys are far above your station with your attitude, You let the role go to your heads and talk down to to the people that keep this game going.... We can all reply with "clear your cache" and "we`ll forward it"  Hell, i`ll do it for free!, you can keep your diamonds... at least i`ll level with the players. Barr a few awesome mods you all have a complex... And you don`t even know this game.
Translate

slayer_hydrus3... Last edit in 2017-12-15 03:40:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
xomaloa
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-7-28
Last Visited 2018-11-16
Post time 2017-12-15 07:20:18 | Show all posts
Hello hydrus, I'll forward it....

In all seriousness though, if you feel that you have superior game knowledge than the mod team then why did you not apply for the position when it was up? It is easy to come here and act as if you have a moral superiority over the Mod Team, but you have no clue what a Mod has to deal with. The constant PM's in and out of game on shift or off. People thinking we are at their beck and call. Having to combat issues whether they are reported or not. Investigating an issue that you have very little information on, because people don't want to take the time to elaborate on their issue. Dealing with people that post their issues on some random unrelated thread, then get mad at you for not finding it and fixing their issue in 3 minutes.

That is just the tip of the iceberg! If this sounds like a jolly good time to you, then please feel free to apply the next time a position comes open!

Xoma
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xomaloa Last edit in 2017-12-15 07:20:18

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-5-15 17:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049981 second(s), 36 queries .