North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 778| Reply: 4

Guide to pumping and improving your clothes.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
AbxlLJz9_6WXzH...
User
Joined 2018-3-1
Last Visited 2018-03-23
Post time 2018-3-1 15:47:46 | Show all posts |Read mode
Guide to pumping and improving your clothes. Reply:4| View:778
My English is very weak, I translate it from Russian forms!
Today we will talk about pumping clothes, at the moment there are 6 ways to improve Her and now we'll tell you about them.
1) Increasing the level of clothing, this is done with several resources of refine stone, refine scroll and gold, resources can be obtained from events, events and dungeons. The level of pumping clothing can not exceed the level of the character. The increase gives an increase in the basic parameters of clothing for them include protection, health, attack, bias, accuracy, crits, resistance to crits.
2) Increase of starry clothing, rock with stones that can be obtained from bosses and dungeons, you can also buy 200 per day for tied diamonds. Each star gives an increase of + 1% to all basic stats inherent in this item.
3) Inlay stones, in each item you can insert only certain stones, the menu will indicate which you can encrust. They can be obtained for donat, buy in a store with dungeons and in rewards for events. The bonus from the stones is not taken into account in the star rating and goes simply to the clothing. For the total level of inlaid stones, there is an additional bonus to the stats of the character, as from the title.
4) In this section, you create a new item, when you create there are different additional stats, there are 3 of them. And you can increase the rarity of clothes. Resources are obtained from bosses, dungeons and they can be bought in a shop in Atlantis. Increasing rarity gives a bonus to all stats on the clothes.
5) Bleed SP gives you a bonus to attack and protect your character, the overall SP score on the character is calculated. It is fashionable to get a bonus of 20-30 SP on orange rags. As with the stones for the overall SP score, there is a bonus stat on the hero himself.
6) Replacement, improvement of the stats. Resources are obtained only from the boss boss or from an auction. In any orange gear you can replace the base stat on the one you are interested in and increase its rarity, thereby increasing its rate.
I hope that this guide will help a lot. As always, questions in comments, wait for the next guide, you can also ask for a specific guide on the topic of your interest.

p.s. For you, this guide was made by a team from the guild "RUSSIAN" and I "civilianLITE-Y"

Translate

AbxlLJz9_6WXzH... Last edit in 2018-3-1 15:47:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nodejsquiz
User
Joined 2019-5-27
Last Visited 2019-05-27
Post time 2019-5-27 15:39:59 | Show all posts
The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us
    wuxiaworld
Translate
Floor reply (1)

nodejsquiz Last edit in 2019-5-27 15:39:59

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
olivernoah41
User
Joined 2019-9-16
Last Visited 2019-09-17
Post time 2019-9-16 14:50:07 | Show all posts
This is amazing and nice. I really like this. I am happy to see this. Thanks for sharing this with us. Carry on it. Buy Industrial Shelving At Our Store
Translate
Floor reply (0)

olivernoah41 Last edit in 2019-9-16 14:50:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
marlonbrathwai...
User
Joined 2019-9-16
Last Visited 2019-09-17
Post time 2019-9-16 17:14:04 | Show all posts
Wonderful article here. I read this article and find this article very informative. I really appreciate this type of post. Thanks and carry on it. rubber matting for gym
Translate
Floor reply (0)

marlonbrathwai... Last edit in 2019-9-16 17:14:04

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hamzabaig.911
User
Joined 2019-9-16
Last Visited 2019-09-28
Post time 2019-9-28 19:56:27 | Show all posts
Your way of working is really awesome and cool.your blog is really great and good.its really awesome and cool.your blog is really awesome and good.thanks for sharing the nice and cool post..thanks for it.
https://www.amazon.com/Portable- ... nners/dp/B07K8RFVPX[/url]
Translate
Floor reply (0)

hamzabaig.911 Last edit in 2019-9-28 19:56:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-16 06:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052008 second(s), 41 queries .