North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 8443| Reply: 20

League of Angels 3 - Fair Play Policy

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
- eluna -
Team Lead
Joined 2018-5-8
Last Visited 2019-07-22
Post time 2018-7-6 21:44:00 | Show all posts |Read mode
League of Angels 3 - Fair Play Policy Reply:20| View:8443

League of Angels is firmly committed in providing a fair and secure gameplay environment and we do not tolerate cheating or abusive behavior.
Misconduct with any of the practices listed below will lead to penalties such as: revoked in-game currency, temporary game suspension and permanent game account closure.

Help us create a great, fair and secure gaming environment!
Safeguard your account by following our fairplay policies and don't hesitate to report activities that might be breaching our ToS or Fairplay policy!

ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR

• Hate speech, racism and other discriminatory language;
  • Obscene or sexually explicit banter;
  • Threats or harassment;
  • Excessive swearing;
  • Bullying.

Consequence/Penalties: Abusive behavior may lead to in-game mute, temporary and even, permanent game account closure, depending on the seriousness of your actions. Making false reports can lead to the same.

SELLING / PURCHASING DIAMONDS,TOPAZ & OTHER IN-GAME RESOURCES

It’s strictly forbidden to purchase, sell, or advertise “cheap” diamonds/Topaz or other in-game resources which are not authorized by League of Angels.

IMPORTANT: Certain websites and individuals might offer “cheaper” in-game currencies. Such services request private login data in order to access your game account.
These vendors or users will gain access to your account and oftentimes, hijack the account and try selling it to other players.
WARNING: If you release your private information/credentials to 3rd parties, you're permanently placing your game and financial/online security in a high-risk situation.

Consequence/Penalties: Purchasing gems, topaz or diamonds from 3rd party vendors can lead to revoked in-app currency and can even get your account permanently banned.

USE OF THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE

Third party software consists of unapproved apps that manipulate gameplay. By altering game functionality, third party software aims to provide unfair advantages while putting your account and privacy at risk.
  • Hacks, "mods", or programs that unfairly alter game functionality;
  • "Bots", or gameplay automation services or scripts;
  • Any other programs that aim to modify or provide unearned progress.

Consequence/Penalties: Trying to gain an unfair advantage by using prohibited 3rd party software will result in a permanent ban for any offending account(s).

BUYING, SELLING AND SHARING GAME ACCOUNTS

Selling, buying, sharing or giving game accounts to other players is against our terms of service and never endorsed by League of Angels.
Account sales involve advertising advanced game accounts, and luring players eager to progress with tantalizing and unrealistic promises.

Risks of account selling or sharing:
  • The seller may take your money and never give you the account;
  • You cannot be sure that the seller won't continue using the account;
  • They may be selling the same account to multiple people;
  • The account status is unknown; it could already be poised for permanent ban;
  • The account will never be secure; League of Angels 3 cannot provide support for compromised accounts;
  • If you choose to spend money on the account, it is still in danger of permanent closure due to breach of our ToS.

Consequence/Penalties: We cannot guarantee the security of any account that has been passed from one player to another; and we may refuse to provide any support or service for those who is sharing accounts or those who cannot prove their ownership of the account. League of Angels will not be liable for any loss that may occur from sharing account information.

USAGE/ACTIONS WHICH MAY CREATE RISK TO THE PERFORMANCE, SECURITY OR INTEGRITY OF LEAGUE OF ANGELS, PLAYERS AND SYSTEMS

• Causing interference, disruption or sub-optimal performance of the system, network or servers;
  • Exploiting any misconfiguration or weakness of a system, network or server;
  • Overloading/flooding system, network and/or servers;
  • Probing, scanning and/or testing the vulnerability of a system, network or server;
  • Access, monitor or use any data or traffic on the system, network or server;
  • Adversely affect any persons’ use of, or, access to the system, network and/or server.

Consequence/Penalties: Actions taken to willingly and knowingly risk the Performance, Security and Integrity of League of Angels, Players and system will be a permanent account closure and may result in legal actions.

OTHER UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR

• Impersonating a developer, moderator or other League of Angels Staff member;
  • Phishing other players’ accounts;
  • Refund abuse;
  • Knowingly exploiting a bug;
  • Encouraging others to break the rules;
  • Asking for or providing personal contact information;
  • Misuse of in-game chat for Advertising, Spamming and Scamming.

Consequence/Penalties: Undermining the fairness of the game through unacceptable behaviors (mentioned above) may result in the withdrawal/removal of in-game currency, resources or titles. Depending on the seriousness of your actions, your account could get temporarily suspended or even permanently closed.

League of Angels reserve the right of final decision on the interpretation of our Fair play policy.

Translate

- eluna - Last edit in 2018-7-6 21:44:00

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
candesco
User
Joined 2014-6-5
Last Visited 2018-10-14
Post time 2018-8-30 23:04:54 | Show all posts
Heh, fair play. That has never happened. If you want to make it fair play, then don't go the full p2w route and make it for free players or those who spend just a little more fair then so that they also have a chance to compete. And speaking of bots, those google bots already found their way to here i see. I see 3 posts above me here which are clearly bots.
Translate
Floor reply (6)
  • Late reply but i have to agree. This game is 110% P2W. Designed for cash whales. On S66 there's one guy who's #1 on every single ranking list, and nobody can touch him and i'm pretty sure it's the same on every other server. It's ridiculous. Fair play means everyone has an equal chance, but when you have a ridiculous stamina system, diamond system and a system that only benefits the cash whales, fair play goes straight out the window.
    Translate
    2018-9-9 18:19  Reply
  • Yeah, the usual thing is that there's this one character that becomes completely untouchable, as aside from the pay benefits, there's also big rank benefits, and the longer the server is up, the more impossible it becomes to break into the higher ranks, unless some of them quit. Then the #2 ranked player in the Hero League qualifiers on my server right now is ranked 48 in regards to BR. If that doesn't point to their being a huge problem in the pay advantages, I don't know what else will.
    Translate
    2018-10-17 10:45  Reply
  • Just to add, that rank 48 BR character that is ranked 2nd in Hero League qualifiers one hour *before* the server reset. Here's someone with under 800k BR, ranked higher than people with 1.2m  BR. You see stuff like that in world boss ranks too, just not as bad, people with BRs, and formations far worse than those they're outranking, all due to their high VIP status, which gives them a higher damage, and crit bonus.

I get that they want to provide pay advantages, and stuff like this is all too common in browser/mobile games, but that's exactly why they have such a bad reputation. Although when companies do this, they end up alienating many of their players, which is why companies seem to keep effectively reskinning the same game, as they lost so many players in the older versions, that they're not regarded as profitable enough now.
    Translate
    2018-10-17 11:13  Reply
  • for the original poster. Make it free to play? Then how are they suppose to pay their staff?
    I myself only spend a little money on loa and know i will never be number 1 on the server or top 16 on xserver but that doesn't make the game less good imo.
    Its a choice you have to make. You either choose to play for free, not supporting the developers at all and only getting the standard rewards.
    You pay a little, gain some extra advantages, support the developers and be in the top 50 rankings or so depending on how crowded the server you play on is.
    Or you are a big spender that aims for number one, two or three and sponsor the developers in the meanwhile so they can create new things to make the game even better.

Bluntly said... If you can't handle the fact to not be in rankings because you choose to be play for free... then this game isn't for you.
    Translate
    2018-12-3 22:40  Reply
  • @candylover
    The problem with that sort of situation is that if your results have more to do with how much you spend, than how well you play, then it's not really much of a game any more, it's more like a toll both.
    Translate
    2018-12-12 21:43  Reply
  • Reply candylover : you're far far away from the point!!!
    first of all!! regarding supporting the developers and the game, here is a great example which is Warframe which one of the best and most played game right now and it is 100% except for some exclusive Cosmetics that does not change anything but your look.
    on the other side they made a community and a ways to support the game without affecting the competition and the "Fair-To-Play" and many many players is paying them just to support them and because they liked their game and their way of respecting and the relationship they're trying to build with their players!!!!
    Translate
    2018-12-29 02:07  Reply

candesco Last edit in 2018-8-30 23:04:54

Support 5

Default Signature
Reply Support 5 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
urrandomjunk
User
Joined 2014-9-20
Last Visited 2020-12-17
Post time 2018-8-24 11:00:29 | Show all posts
Just an observation...is it against GTA policy to allow developers or other compensated GTA personnel, to have extremely high BR or other enhancements?  Also, why is the newly introduced Gold Leaf element not more beneficial?  You have to recharge to qualify for Gold Leaf benefits, yet the exchange rates are lower than what you can get in the other shops?  Inquiring minds want to know.  
Translate
Floor reply (1)

urrandomjunk Last edit in 2018-8-24 11:00:29

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abyo4v9b0d6xrd...
User
Joined 2018-9-8
Last Visited 2018-09-14
Post time 2018-9-11 10:46:57 | Show all posts
Please specify what is your definition of harassment is in the game?
Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • Such as an entire guild targeting a single player in the Mines? Is this allowed?
    Translate
    2018-9-13 20:18  Reply
  • This game actively encourages that kind of gang behavior.
    Translate
    2018-10-16 07:28  Reply
  • Since you guys have input the Guild targeting system. I have been through that before as the other competing guild has been targeting my guild members and afterwards act like a victim in saying we have hurt them. This is Mine wars after all, and it is meant for war. I target players who attack my guild members with a note (Revenge) identified. Or i pick on players with a 50/50 chance if they collect their rewards or not. There is no harassment involve but it leads to people playing the victim role to get other neighboring guilds to try to put us down as a bad rep guild. To reply for the player abyo, I've target few players in my server for resources in hope they didn't collect their daily output p/h. Therefore, Mine wars(repeating) will always be 24/7 active and players can target anyone from mining quarries 1-60 so that will be allowed to target players even if they are high/low.
    Translate
    2018-11-13 09:00  Reply

abyo4v9b0d6xrd... Last edit in 2018-9-11 10:46:57

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ololo
User
Joined 2018-10-13
Last Visited 2018-10-20
Post time 2018-10-16 01:57:49 | Show all posts
you should not put the periode time on the feast systeme only the waiting time because its disadvantage lot of people like me (night worker) i loose 150 stamina each day its really
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Id say, play on a different timezone server then.
    Don't expect them to change a feature in game because a hand full of people have nighttime jobs
    Translate
    2018-12-3 22:44  Reply

ololo Last edit in 2018-10-16 01:57:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
deathsee
User
Joined 2018-9-28
Last Visited 2020-05-26
Post time 2018-10-23 11:56:59 | Show all posts
three accounts on League of Angels 3,
Server S73-Rei-EST were Transferred to New Owners,
The Account Names are PoPLoCKeR and LiLPoPLoCKeR,
a third Account Named Baconator,
These High Level accounts have been Sold to New owners,
I know they were transferred to New Owners, only Baconator is
is being played by 2 people to get in all the play rewards and to share the account,
PoPLoCKeR account was originally Razor and a Different Owner,
LiLPoPLoCKeR was the Original Owner of PopLoCKeR and took over the RaZoR  
Account and Gave the PopPLoCKeR account away, or sold it after changing its name
To LiLPoPLoCKeR, thanks
Translate
Floor reply (1)

deathsee Last edit in 2018-10-23 11:56:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mefcioo
User
Joined 2018-2-12
Last Visited 2019-01-21
Post time 2018-11-5 06:09:12 | Show all posts
I need do something because all of our guild members are mad for this situation cheater playing 5 or more alts to win GW we don't take it anymore do something please with that you can do something good for players who wanna Fair Win theirs Trophy
Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (1)
  • there are maybe 5 players rest of this are alts i am ex member of this guild and i don't wanna do like their and left guild
    Translate
    2018-11-5 06:12  Reply

mefcioo Last edit in 2018-11-5 06:09:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tig1
User
Joined 2014-5-24
Last Visited 2020-07-22
Post time 2018-11-13 05:10:55 | Show all posts
Can LoA Demote Guild Leader, the leader of the Guild that I have been with from the start, is not playing the game, he/she is off more than on, Yesterday they had not beeen on for 7 days, and the Impeech does/did not work, he/she is spoiling the game for ME  :  (
I cannot UPGRADE anything, and I need to, to enjoy the game, I have been told to change Guild, but why should I, as I have donated everyday since I started
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tig1 Last edit in 2018-11-13 05:10:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
davegrohl2006
User
Joined 2016-3-6
Last Visited 2021-03-18
Post time 2019-1-13 20:51:47 | Show all posts
I want to know what are criteria to apply an fair play policy. Everyday, in Mine War, a player who called CouldKillYa ALWAYS, OFTEN, EVERYDAY took my mine and occupy other mine, so, is this abuse? Bullying? or It's normal and I have been a cry baby with no reason? I want to know how can I report this player because he is making bullying and when I decided to give him back all this bullying when he give a time to play, I want not to be reported by bullying!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

davegrohl2006 Last edit in 2019-1-13 20:51:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aleks-frakt
User
Joined 2018-10-9
Last Visited 2020-10-29
Post time 2019-1-24 15:49:26 | Show all posts
Edited by aleks-frakt@i.ua at 2019-1-24 15:57

a player playing on the S190-Clockroach-EST server with a pseudonym Another in a guild battle, attacks 4 times. and I think it’s unfair to other players and guilds.    he has 32 points
Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (0)

aleks-frakt Last edit in 2019-1-24 15:49:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-9-27 19:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.078295 second(s), 53 queries .