North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 8214| Reply: 2

SUPPORT: Lost account/ Unable to find your character

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
- eluna -
Team Lead
Joined 2018-5-8
Last Visited 2019-07-22
Post time 2018-9-30 21:22:15 | Show all posts |Read mode
SUPPORT: Lost account/ Unable to find your chara Reply:2| View:8214
Edited by - eluna - at 2018-11-5 23:03

Dear players,
If you have forgotten your email, lost your account or think you have lost your character (unable to find it), please read through this guide and follow the mentioned steps.

If you are having difficulties locating your character, please click the "switch server" option in the welcome screen and select "all characters" in the menu. This will display a list of any characters existing on the account you're currently signed in to.

If you can't locate your character this way, please go through the following Q&A carefully.

Q1. Were you playing on a Guest Account?

Yes---> Please go to Q4

No, I was registered with a GTArcade/Facebook/Twitter/Google account--> Please go to Q2

Q2. Do you remember your server?

Yes---> Please go to Q3

No---> Please submit an In-Game ticket which can be found by going to Settings->ersonal->Customer service. Go to the bottom of this post to find the information that you need to provide when submitting a ticket.

Q3. Are you still in this server(is that server displayed in the welcome screen)?

Yes---> You might be using a different account to login, please check if you have multiple accounts and try all of them until you find the right character.

No---> Please click the server name in middle of the login screen to open the server list, then choose the server you are from.

Q4. Have you linked your guest account to a GTArcade/Facebook/Twitter account?

Yes---> Please go to Q3

No---> Please go to Q5

Q5. Have you ever uninstalled the game?

No---> Please choose "Login as Guest" to access the game.

Yes---> Please submit an In-Game ticket which can be found by going to Settings -> Personal -> Customer Service. Go to the bottom of the post to find the information that you need to provide when submitting a ticket.or submit the following form, ensure you fill in all the required information: Link to form

If after following all the instructions above you are still unable to find your character,
Please submit a ticket with all the following information:
(1) A brief description of your issue (please make sure you state if you are guest account player/if you linked your game progress/Have you delete the game?);
(2) Lost account In-Game Nickname;
(3) Lost account server number and server area;
(4) Lost account character level;
(5) Lost account VIP level;
(6) Lost account Diamond amount;
(7) Lost account Rubies amount;
(8) Lost account Class (Mage, Archer, Warrior);
(9) An email address that has not been registered to any GTArcade games before (If we find your lost account and verify your authenticity, it will be moved to this account).

You can submit a ticket through this link: https://support.gtarcade.com/search?gid=332 or use any new character to submit an in-game ticket by going to Settings-> Personal-> Customer service.
You can also submit the following form (Link) with the details and our support will review it.

Do not provide any account details in this thread as it might put your account and personal data at risk.

Translate

- eluna - Last edit in 2018-9-30 21:22:15

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
seren.
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2016-11-12
Last Visited 2021-01-13
Post time 2018-10-7 21:34:01 | Show all posts
Hello nickname_23414414

Please be advised that this section is for posting Offical Announcements and News for our players to be able to keep updated with any official information.

If you are still experiencing an issue, please use the correct section of the forum, called Bug&Support.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for playing and supporting us!

Best wishes,

Seren
Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • Name=carrenz
    ID=forgot
    Lv=185
    HKT-S158
    VIP=none
    Guild Name=Muiseguide

Admin please help my friend to fix her problem. Her game account was hacked. Someone knows her email and password and suddenly changed it. She can't relog in the game. Her account was unbound i think she forgot to bind it with her google mail. Please help her and retrieve her account.
    Translate
    2018-11-9 16:56  Reply
  • 1) Me  Kild  take me phone and close from me account and i dont  have registr from  facebook,twiter mail.. and i dont posible fro  give to play  game  for me archer plz  hellp me
    (2) Lost account In-Game Nickname; Thalia
    (3) Lost account server number and server area; CET-S558
    (4) Lost account character level;----761 LVL
    (5) Lost account VIP level;DOnt have VIP account
    (6) Lost account Diamond amount;  200
    (7) Lost account Rubies amount;200
    (8) Lost account Class (Mage, Archer, Warrior); Archer
    (9) An email address that has not been registered to any GTArcade games before (If we find your lost account and verify your authenticity, it will be moved to this account).
    birca.doina.94@mail.ru
    Translate
    2019-4-19 05:31  Reply
  • i am also the new user but ...problem continue . Gmail not receiving some emails
    Translate
    2020-7-23 18:48  Reply

seren. Last edit in 2018-10-7 21:34:01

Support 8

[center][center]
Reply Support 8 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nickname_23414414
User
Joined 2018-10-1
Last Visited 2018-10-01
Post time 2018-10-1 15:06:44 | Show all posts
my characters are still gone yet i already did all of the steps that u said...plss bring back my character
Translate
Floor reply (2)

nickname_23414414 Last edit in 2018-10-1 15:06:44

Support 8

Default Signature
Reply Support 8 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-5-12 12:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064322 second(s), 38 queries .