North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 356| Reply: 0

Exchange, Gift, Trade and many others

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
6shadow6
User
Joined 2018-10-1
Last Visited 2020-03-26
Post time 2018-11-12 02:41:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
Exchange, Gift, Trade and many others Reply:0| View:356
No exchange system. it should be added to game.
and i think the developers of this game just start adventure with mmorpg games because all is focus on erning money, sorry i repeed this but this is thrue.
Exchange system for all players not only for vip high lv
Gift we should have option to send gift from store or from Top Up
Trade is mistake it should be more flexible we should have option to sell more items (but 90% of items are bind and can not be trade) the tax for trading should not exist, because this is not real world. give us more option for trade like trade items for gold, rubies or give us that players can make own shop and sell add trade player to player. like on many other mmorpg games.
Group EXP is broken not working (i make another account for check and you know what for two players should be 30% more exp but there is nothing)
Automatic is broken not worp properly on most important instance like Spirit Realm, Personal Boss, and many many more, sometimes even stop working on normal map.
how much time you need to fix all bug? i play 2~3 month and evry next update is worst and bring more bug's and problem's.

Next problem is with Online Reward. I press to spin and after this sho what i get and timer to next but when i close Bonus UI the timers stop working this look like freez.

Don't be surprised like ppl will request money back what they spend.

Translate

6shadow6 Last edit in 2018-11-12 02:41:28

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-5-17 12:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046348 second(s), 34 queries .