North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1743| Reply: 15

must ... have ... moar EXP!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
onyxsablet
User
Joined 2018-12-21
Last Visited 2019-03-06
Post time 2019-1-13 14:21:26 | Show all posts |Read mode
must ... have ... moar EXP! Reply:15| View:1743
so ... my question is simple .... once I complete my 4th promotion and regain the ability to level up again from level 500....

The exp that I have amassed will then be applied to my character and I will achieve a HUGE boost in levels, yes?  I expect I will go from being level 500 to level Zenith +100 or higher instantly.

Right now, I have over 10 BILLION excess exp saved up...  the world level exp boost is helping with this tremendously, and I am vastly overpowered for a mere level 500 character.

I would hope that I am not doing too badly for a VIP zero character....  (the rubies are not a typo - I saved a ton of them from that rediculously generous holiday event)

I was, once upon a time, able to TRADE ... which is how I got some diamonds.  But now that they have raised the minimum level for trading up higher than my character level, I cannot get more diamonds and cannot invest in the Diamond Investment schemes that require you to be at or below level 500 in order to invest.  This really needs to be fixed, as it is the primary reason I am stuck at level 500 .... I need to get the diamonds to invest, need to be able to trade to get the diamonds, I have plenty I would LIKE to trade and people are buying it from my other characters, but the diamonds are NOT going here where I need them.

Would it be possible to change the required minimum level for Diamond Investment?

Can there be allowances for those over level 130 to be allowed to trade if they have been playing for longer than "X" amount of time?  (a month, perhaps?)

I have been asking these questions for the Dev team for the past several weeks and have received no satisfactory answer as to why they even changed the minimum level for trading WITHOUT NOTIFYING THE PLAYERS IN ANY KIND OF ANNOUNCEMENT ...

Meanwhile, I am steadily becoming the most rediculously overpowered level 500 on any server ....

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

onyxsablet Last edit in 2019-1-13 14:21:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
onyxsablet
User
Joined 2018-12-21
Last Visited 2019-03-06
 Author| Post time 2019-1-21 21:20:18 | Show all posts
Edited by onyxsablet@gmail.com at 2019-1-21 21:22

By my read of how the system works, this strategy is perfectly legal and allowable, as attempting to enhance your equipment has the inherent risk of LOSING THE ENHANCE STONES, so this strategy is not done for free.  It is also a bit time-consuming, but each day getting near 100 enhance stones to play with from dragon slayer event + warrior guard and then recycling them in this manner ...  I was easily able to top 3000 points worth of resources spent each day during a 5-day event, on all three characters.

The cost, however, was a permanent loss of some 300,000 Battle Rating for my characters ... but the net gain, in obtaining a new and VERY powerful elysian Lunaris, plus 4 each Mythic God stones and Mythic Magic stones...  Let's just say that in addition to the envy of nearly everybody on my server, I also gained a good 600,000 Battle Rating, and very quickly made up for the temporary loss of BR in my enhance equipment.

How, exactly was this loss "made up" if it was permanent?  Well ... as you further enhance your gear, each tier you go up has lower and lower chances for success ... so I was easily able to catch back up to my peers through their normal daily losses due to diminishing returns.

How did I win?  I killed the problem with my brain.

Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • are you freaking kidding me ..... ????

THE WORD "C U M B E R S O M E"  is banned in the forums .... WHAT THE HELL???
    Translate
    2019-1-21 21:22  Reply

onyxsablet Last edit in 2019-1-21 21:20:18

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
onyxsablet
User
Joined 2018-12-21
Last Visited 2019-03-06
 Author| Post time 2019-1-16 13:07:45 | Show all posts
Heh ... I am up to 12.7 billion over exp required to level up, now .... I think I am averaging near 1 billion a day?  My mage is gaining just over 1M exp every 2 minutes just farming elite monsters in the level 500 map area.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

onyxsablet Last edit in 2019-1-16 13:07:45

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
zett
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-12-13
Last Visited 2019-06-02
Post time 2019-1-15 03:56:29 | Show all posts
Hello onyxsablet,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I have read and re-read your post several times to try and completely understand the question.

1) Are you staying at Level 500 to continue with the Diamond Investment? What is preventing you from getting past the Level 500 promotion quest? Items? Stars?

2) That is an excellent idea, however, the EXP gain is vastly too quick especially when you are under the world level. The developers made the decision to increase the character limit because leveling starts to slow down after Zenith+1 (this discourages illegal top-up). Please know that we are always striving to optimize and improve our game and we can take your suggestion into consideration.

I am intrigued and curious as to why you remain at Level 500, though, and what is preventing you from leveling up.

Respectfully,
EOC Mod Zett
Translate
Floor reply (0)

zett Last edit in 2019-1-15 03:56:29

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
onyxsablet
User
Joined 2018-12-21
Last Visited 2019-03-06
 Author| Post time 2019-1-15 08:30:54 | Show all posts
Edited by onyxsablet@gmail.com at 2019-1-15 08:40

The 4th promotion quest itself prevents level-up at level 500 until you pass it.

There are several requirements that you could not do, up to and including just NOT doing a quest (currently just sitting at 92/200 on a kill quest in first stage of promotion).

I am staying at level 500 on purpose, hoping to somehow attain the required diamonds in order to do the diamond investments, but with only 2 items still possible for me to sell, it will be difficult for me to even attain the first one at 680 diamonds required, though one of the items I am trying to sell happens to be a 2nd gen warrior wing.

By putting a 1 month timer on any new account, you have to have been playing for a full month before you can begin trading, if you are still below zenith+50.  I would say that this would seriously curtail illegal top-up using an account under that level.  You would have to be just as crazy as me to do it, right?

As for the why ...  I want to do the Diamond Investment.  The maximum level you are allowed to be and still be able to invest is exactly 500.  One of the major reasons for WHY the developers put a leveling block in place right at level 500 is to allow someone the chance to do the investment before leveling past that point ... (HEY!!  This is your last chance to go top up real quick and invest!!!)  ie ... a gimmick to help promote sales of the service.

Now that it is no longer allowed to trade before Zenith+50, it is completely impossible for a free VIP 0 character like mine to be able to use the Diamond Investment service...  I am waiting for this to change back to being possible before I proceed.

I do have another question, though .... what, exactly, constitutes illegal top-up?

I am playing 3 characters on 2 different accounts  (I should have made it 3 different accounts, as VIP and storage are NOT shared between characters on the same account, which is retarded, by the way...).  Using 2 different accounts, I can play my main character on my computer, and an alternate charactre on my mobile device.  I topped up on my main char, I did not top up on the other two.

The purpose of this is .... to give myself vastly increased storage capabillity for items, the ability to craft items for all three classes, a deeper understanding of the game in general from the view of all three classes, and the ability to farm equipment quickly and efficiently for the purpose of improving equipment on a single character very quickly .... one at a time.

The guild I am in has only 3 characters ... all are mine.  The Guild Storage has 110 slots for equipment (upgraded guild hall, and upgraded storage ... level 2).  Obviously, as the only player in the guild, that is all personal storage space as well.

When I have a tradeable item on one character that I wish to move to another character for their use, but it is NOT equipment, then I am forced to use the trading system and spend diamonds.  I can set a unique number of diamonds on the item for sale so that I can find that specific item on the character than needs it, to buy it from myself.  Is this action considered illegal top-up or just intelligent use of the trading system?

I see nothing in the EULA against playing multiple characters in a server, or even using multiple characters at the same time to further one's goals.

By the way, this system does indeed work pretty well ... considering that my topped up character is around 8th in my server, and her warrior tag-along buddy is 11th, and only 1M BR and 12 levels behind the archer, who is my main.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

onyxsablet Last edit in 2019-1-15 08:30:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
zett
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-12-13
Last Visited 2019-06-02
Post time 2019-1-15 12:31:04 | Show all posts
Edited by zett at 2019-1-14 21:41

onyxsablet,
Thanks for providing your feedback and response. Here are my findings and any possible solutions.

I am staying at level 500 on purpose, hoping to somehow attain the required diamonds in order to do the diamond investments, but with only 2 items still possible for me to sell, it will be difficult for me to even attain the first one at 680 diamonds required, though one of the items I am trying to sell happens to be a 2nd gen warrior wing.

I can totally understand this reasoning. I know that if you stay at or below level 500, you have the chance to get the Diamond Investment for the large sum of rubies over the course of levels, and after the promotion, you should have no problem hitting those limits at all based on the screenshots of how much EXP you presently have.

By putting a 1 month timer on any new account, you have to have been playing for a full month before you can begin trading, if you are still below zenith+50.  I would say that this would seriously curtail illegal top-up using an account under that level.  You would have to be just as crazy as me to do it, right?

I want to say that I fully understand the reasoning behind the time limit versus having the level increased to prevent the abuse of trading. As a player, I respect that decision of having the 1-month account age limit, or even a character age of 1 month. I would recommend you use the suggestion form and suggest that in. As a player, onyxsablet, your voice in how the game could be improved is what the developers are looking for. They proactively try to make the game better based off player input.

You can use the suggestion form here: https://goo.gl/FuLniY

I do have another question, though .... what, exactly, constitutes illegal top-up?

I do not believe I can disclose this information but I do know that there are services and illegal top-up activities that the developers are trying to prevent to help make the gameplay fair for everyone.

The purpose of this is .... to give myself vastly increased storage capabillity for items, the ability to craft items for all three classes, a deeper understanding of the game in general from the view of all three classes, and the ability to farm equipment quickly and efficiently for the purpose of improving equipment on a single character very quickly .... one at a time.

I just want to say that I respect this statement. By playing all three classes, you are definitely getting a better grasp at how each class works, the weaknesses, the strengths, and more on what the game has to offer.

How you utilize the trade system is not considered an illegal top-up. As with the trade system, you still pay a "transaction" fee to complete the trade itself (higher VIP levels lower this transaction fee, but it still takes a portion of diamonds to ensure that the trade system is not abused). You are intelligently utilizing the trade system.

You are absolutely correct. Each account has the ability to have 4 characters, and it does not state how many accounts you can have, especially if you have the capacity to run all of those accounts and actively play them.

Thank you for the feedback on the system. It is appreciated and I do appreciate all of your comments. As a fellow player, I respect your comments and the ability to play all classes to get a better understanding of the game.

Respectfully,
EOC Mod Zett
Translate
Floor reply (0)

zett Last edit in 2019-1-15 12:31:04

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
onyxsablet
User
Joined 2018-12-21
Last Visited 2019-03-06
 Author| Post time 2019-1-17 02:59:41 | Show all posts
I will soon be passing 14 billion over exp ...

I wish I could trade ....
Translate
Floor reply (0)

onyxsablet Last edit in 2019-1-17 02:59:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
onyxsablet
User
Joined 2018-12-21
Last Visited 2019-03-06
 Author| Post time 2019-1-19 17:15:31 | Show all posts
Yeah, I think I am averaging nearly 1 billion exp a day, most of it just from offline automation just farming 1 million exp every 2 minutes or so...

Currently at 16 billion exp over what I need to level up ... and oh my god that Mythic tier 6 weapon is just SICK ....

I can't believe I can actually use that ... the level req is only 400!  Armors keep their normal tier level requirements, but the weapons get dropped 2 tiers ... this is crazy!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

onyxsablet Last edit in 2019-1-19 17:15:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
zett
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-12-13
Last Visited 2019-06-02
Post time 2019-1-19 23:57:11 | Show all posts
onyxsablet,

I am glad it is working for you! It is neat that you can guild store the divine equipment and utilize it on other characters or even dismantle it and craft another divine equipment of the same tier with another class or piece of equipment.

Zett
Translate
Floor reply (0)

zett Last edit in 2019-1-19 23:57:11

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
onyxsablet
User
Joined 2018-12-21
Last Visited 2019-03-06
 Author| Post time 2019-1-20 00:34:30 | Show all posts
Actually, made 4 tier6 mythic armors between the mage and the warrior (2 mythic magic stones each) ... passed them over to my archer, who now has a total of 3 tier7 mythic armors ...

I then thought to make mythic weapons and pass her those stones too, but I made the first one on my mage (and promptly ran out of weapons to use) and saw the stats and that HE COULD USE IT ... so he gets to keep it ...

Later down the road, I will end up passing  my warrior's Mythic God stones over to my archer for her use.  He's a free player, VIP0 ... he can do without em

By the way ... are you not curious at all about how a player with VIP5 and 2 VIP0 happens to have 12 mythic magic and 12 mythic god stones on a server with world level Zenith+180?

I also happen to have Elysian Lunaris on all 3 characters ..... boy oh boy does she kick some hiney!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

onyxsablet Last edit in 2019-1-20 00:34:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
zett
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-12-13
Last Visited 2019-06-02
Post time 2019-1-20 05:28:19 | Show all posts
onyxsablet,

I must say that I am a little curious but with all of the events that players can participate in, I wouldn't be shocked if you were able to get them all through events. I wish I had the amount of time to play 3 characters, I have a rough time trying to maintain two, and that's maybe an if... haha!

Zett
Translate
Floor reply (0)

zett Last edit in 2019-1-20 05:28:19

Support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-6-24 05:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069321 second(s), 55 queries .