North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1399| Reply: 4

Equipment Strategy

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
onyxsablet
User
Joined 2018-12-21
Last Visited 2019-03-06
Post time 2019-1-18 04:28:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
Equipment Strategy Reply:4| View:1399
As players on a server that started in the past 2 months, what can we expect in the way of equipment drops as we continue to level up?

Where, exactly, should we begin to stop expecting weapon and item upgrades around the corner and begin building divine equipment replacements with what we have been getting?

My server is just getting to a world level of around Zenith +175, and it appears that tier 8 - 10 will be the upper limits of what will be dropping anytime soon from the bosses we can easily get to and farm. (for free players and those with low VIP)

At VIP5, I can hit a level 700 boss in Boss Lair a few times, and hope and pray for some tier 9 drops.

It would appear that Secret Boss Chamber tops out at tier 10 drops, with a level 750 boss set waiting for us ...

For the Personal Bosses, it looks like it goes all the way up to level 900 (Zenith +400) for tier 13 drops, but with the prospect of only getting 2 boss kills per day (for 99% of players), that is going to be far and few in between for upgrades ... starting from tier 9.

So ... for those of us who managed to score a few god stones and divine stones, should we hold on to them, waiting and praying for the day we hit level 900+?

Or would the more experienced players recommend that we start earlier with those types of upgrades, say, around tier 8 or 9, in the hopes of keeping up with the BR race, and finding more of those materials later on?

Also, in the Dark Ruins .... does the Hatred score for killing the bosses go up due to World Level increases??  I recall seeing 25's a while ago (recently) ... but now they are all 30's and 40's.  Hitting at least 4 bosses is becoming difficult, making a run through the zone far less profitable than it should be... and everybody here is hurting for set stones already as it is.

I do know that the Dragon Slayer event will keep going up due to World Level, and will give us some decent drops occasionally, but lately all I see are green, blue, and purple from that cheeky bastage ...

Is the best way to obtain upgrades of the appropriate tier going to be using the events to grab Legendary Equipment Fragment boxes and crafting the crates at whichever level we are wanting?

Translate

onyxsablet Last edit in 2019-1-18 04:28:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
zett
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-12-13
Last Visited 2019-06-02
Post time 2019-1-19 07:31:30 | Show all posts
Edited by zett at 2019-1-18 16:33

Hello onyxsablet,

Took me a minute to read what you were asking and as I will respond as a fellow player to how I have been playing the game.

First and foremost:
So ... for those of us who managed to score a few god stones and divine stones, should we hold on to them, waiting and praying for the day we hit level 900+?

There shouldn't be any reason to hold onto these stones if you are able to craft divine or vanquisher equipment already. The reason I say this is the following: once you get higher tier equipment, you can equip that legendary so you can dismantle the divine equipment to get your divine stones back. The dismantle will return all of the divine stones that were used to craft that tier equipment.

Example would be: I am crafting Tier 10 equipment right now and it takes 10 divine stones. If I were to start crafting Tier 11 equipment, I would dismantle the Tier 10 and I would get all 10 divine stones back. The thing to note is the set stones; if you were to craft and equip Tier 10 items, and you had Tier 9 equipped and had them on at least 'Normal' set stone, you would break that combo until you got everything Tier 10.

From what I've heard on discord (which I highly recommend you join to chat with fellow players), the set stones are 100% the way to go. They provide great boosts to stats and you also get them back when you swap equipment in the future.

Secondly, the times do go up. My Dark Ruins visit after I get a ticket from the Elysian Treasure that resets weekly, it is 40 to kill 1 boss, so by the end of the 3rd one, I am being kicked out of the ruins unless I can somehow kill the 4th boss quickly. It does become difficult and this is where the fragments come in handy from events (or from killing the minions in the Dark Ruins), and where Trade becomes more valuable (when you have diamonds to buy set stones).

Thirdly, participating in Dragon Slayer is 100% a must because the drops may be random, but he drops the most accessories in my opinion. I have gotten a few rings off of him.

Lastly, the equipment chests are great to have. However, I have heard mixed stories on those. You can save them for when you finally get to Zenith+400 (level 900), otherwise, you could be wasting potential equipment but I have used mine ever since G8 equipment . It is a personal choice, in my opinion, but does give the ability to either get equipment, accessories, or even weapons, but the drops that come from equipment chests are random.

Personal note: Utilizing all of your personal bosses, secret chamber bosses, and world bosses, and other events including Sacred Ruins (when cross server unlocks), those are the best way to gather equipment. But take note about the divine equipment. There's no shame in crafting now as long as you do not break your combo on the set stones; but the higher you go in equipment tier, the higher of set stones is required.  I am on Tier 10 right now, with only a few items on 'Normal'... but with each combo and each set stone activated, I get a major boost in BR.

I hope this helps!

Respectfully,
EOC Mod Zett
Translate
Floor reply (0)

zett Last edit in 2019-1-19 07:31:30

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
onyxsablet
User
Joined 2018-12-21
Last Visited 2019-03-06
 Author| Post time 2019-1-19 09:39:52 | Show all posts
Edited by onyxsablet@gmail.com at 2019-1-19 09:42

HA ... I had no idea that you could just dismantle them, I never did see where to go to do that!

Just now, I had a look at them ...  it seems that there is an advanced version for VIP7, but I don't think I have another 75 bucks or so to throw at the game (at least not right now), but I suppose that option would give me additional material to work with.  Now that I know about this function, however .... I have an extremely interesting idea.

If my OTHER characters craft their divine equip and managed to get it to her and she dismantles it, she gets to keep the stones and use them ....

So ... with just my VIP5, this is what I get back from dismantling my tier 6 divine gear that I had made previously ...

Also, in the background, you can see what I have for my current tier 8 setup ... still need 1 set of boots.  My girl is gonna be decked out soon!
Question:  Do you get anything back from the VIP - sourced "Exclusive" items?

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (0)

onyxsablet Last edit in 2019-1-19 09:39:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
zett
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-12-13
Last Visited 2019-06-02
Post time 2019-1-19 09:59:04 | Show all posts
Hey onyxsablet!

I'm glad I could teach you something new!
The only difference with the VIP7 is you get back 3 equipment pieces that are all 3 star, rather than 2 equipment pieces that have 1 equipment at 3 stars and 1 equipment at 2 stars. Just note that when dismantling the divine equipment, you will get back the tier equipment (not really worth, in my opinion, seeing that you are dismantling it unless you are trying to craft another equipment piece of the same tier). So if you dismantle a G8 divine chest, you will get back G8 equipment and the divine stones.

The neat thing about divine equipment... you can place the equipment in the guild storage so all you have to do is withdraw it from the guild storage, no need for trade!

I hope this helps!

Zett
Translate
Floor reply (0)

zett Last edit in 2019-1-19 09:59:04

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
onyxsablet
User
Joined 2018-12-21
Last Visited 2019-03-06
 Author| Post time 2019-1-19 10:25:24 | Show all posts
Edited by onyxsablet@gmail.com at 2019-1-19 10:31

Yes, I had noticed that i can put my divine equip in guild storage ... all 3 of my characters share the same guild (and are the only characters in the guild) ... makes it my own personal storage space!

Also ... I managed to get all 3 of my characters Lunaris during the Lunaris Manor event .... no mean feat for a VIP5 and 2 VIP0's !!   10,000 resource points spent .... along the way, I also collected 4x mythic magic stones and 4x mythic god stones FOR EACH OF THEM .... and noted that the equipment created by it could be placed into guild storage!

However, something else to note is ... while it takes 2 mythic stone to make a tier 6 mythic equip, it takes 4 to make a tier 7 ... so my archer is gonna be stealing all the mythic stones from her little friends ... >

OH DEAR GOD .....  while waiting for 10 minutes to post this, I went on my mage to steal his mythic stones ....  I just crafted the tier 6 weapon and it offered to let me equip it ... req only level 400?!??  nope, he's keeping this.  He's stuck at level 500, if you may recall!

[Right now, I am frantically running around looking for more tier 6 weapons to throw at my mage so he's got a set .... =D ]
Translate
Floor reply (0)

onyxsablet Last edit in 2019-1-19 10:25:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-6-24 05:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052586 second(s), 42 queries .