North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 28469| Reply: 21

[PLAYER GUIDE] A Summary of Main Events in Game

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
handoftheking
Super moderator
Joined 2018-12-19
Last Visited 2022-08-03
Post time 2020-5-8 18:35:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
[PLAYER GUIDE] A Summary of Main Events in Game Reply:21| View:28469
Edited by handoftheking at 2020-5-9 19:02

*Special thanks to BubbleteaS from K31 for contributing his game guide to us!

*Notice: This is a long gameplay guide and may take you 15 minutes to read

Events are a critical part of GoT and it can be confusing with so many events going on at once for newcomers to the game. I will be breaking down the many events in the game so that new players can have an understanding on how to do well in events to get the most value and rewards from them.

I will be breaking down the events to daily, weekly and monthly and will be giving some general tips on how to play them. Not everyone enjoys the PVP aspect of the game, events give alliance a chance for social interaction and I believe as the game progresses the PvE aspect of this game will be more important than the PVP aspect of the game. There is no shame in being a PvE alliance as most people just wanna a stress-free environment to grow and get new shiny things to add to their arsenal.

Event calendar

Under benefits there will be an activity calendar, it is important to know what events are coming in the upcoming week for effective resource management (most events are about trading one resource for another) for example lord of lords is coming up on Thursday, knowing this 7 days beforehand, I will be saving up my gold, grain and speed up in order to get a decent ranking for Sabrina medals). it is always important to check the calendar as you do not want to be caught with your pants down for an event and not being able to exchange for a reward that is exclusive to that event, for example, Sabrina medals are exclusive to the Lord of Lords for older servers and there is no other event to obtain them, Sabrina is the new Tyrion like orange is the new black.

Daily Events
1. Carnival Event

This Event is like an event that is ongoing and pretty self-explanatory, they are generally good and easy to do. Be sure to check them out under benefits.

The best carnival event is the power one where you have a chance to obtain honor banners. I highly recommend training some troops or research to ensure you get the full amount of honor badge possible.
*Tip:  Always save your endurance, motivation, Weirwood hearts and various hastens to be in line with the carnival events to get the maximum value out of them.

2. Daily, Elite, Normal Event

Every Day there will be a random daily event that appears after reset, this daily event often requires a player to gain millions of power in terms of troops, building, research, in order to get certain rewards. Daily events are mostly used in getting Tyrion medals as if you get daily with an elite level Tyrion, you are effectively getting 4 to 5 Tyrion medals just by growing in power.

e.g. Today's daily event is 3 Tyrion to upgrade building and training troops, if I wait for elite troops training Tyrion event, I can potentially get 4 Tyrion for training troops. It is always helpful to join a discord with Tyrion alert sign up.

3. Trial Boss

Trial Boss is an event that brings an alliance to fight a commander on steroids, it is very important to send your commanders in every day to do some damage so that you can be rewarded with a friendship chest and alliance coins depending on your damage dealt with the commander on that day.
Defeating a commander at various stages will ensure rewards, and some stages provide 2 Tyrion medals as rewards.

*Tips: Getting good commanders quality (gold, purple) and level and equipment can ensure higher damage dealt to place you higher in the ranking. Also, play around with the formation to ensure your commanders' troop type that counters the elite boss commanders are at the backline to ensure most dmg dealt.

For example, Margaery is spear formation, I would set my inf dmg dealers(Ayra, Sinara, Feis) as the backline and spear/inf commanders at the front to ensure the most damage is dealt to MT while my front line tanks, my backline doest die to ensure they last the whole fight.

There are few ways to get the maximum amount of dmg done with your commanders, everyone's quality and level of commanders are different. It is up to you to mix and match to have fun and grant the most dmg done in order to climb the ranks, i won't spoil the fun, do trial and error and discover the most optimal lineup!. Or just drop me a msg on discord.

Weekly Events
1. Elite trials Bi-weekly (1 week on 1 week off)

Elite trials are like an alliance base trial boss, the alliance can use all their commanders daily to beat down a commander to get rewards, you send your commanders to do battle with the commanders in the stages and as u advance u gain rewards from dealing dmg and clearing a stage. Your commanders get reset daily, it is important to throw everything u have before reset.
The more damage you deal to a commander the more rewards you will receive. And if your alliance clears a stage, you gain rewards as well. The Coins received can be used to be traded for good rewards.

The Coins received can be used to be traded for good rewards here

In my opinion, Tyrion medals, friendship chest, and dragon skill tokens are the most important rewards from this event.

*Tips: it is important to set commanders that counter the troop type of the stage commander.
Inf>spear , spear>cav, cav>inf
The formation that counters deal 3x more dmg. More dmg = more rewards and in certain stages u will receive 2 cav commanders in a roll, it is important for an alliance to communicate to send everyone before the day resets to ensure maximum progression.

Here a chart to ensure the alliance plans for optimal troop allocation (Credit goes to BCL pumbaa).

2. Alliance conquest 2 matches a week, 8 matches per season

Alliance conquest is a very popular event that requires teamwork and coordination.

I have previously done extensive guides on the forums which can be available here:
Part 1
Part 2

Some YouTube videos by Forgotten Games can be found HERE.
*Tip: Rally leaders should send all cavs to ensure the fastest marching speed.

Monthly Event
1. Alliance mobilization

Alliance mobilization is a monthly event. A set of quests will appear like the screen above, each giving points to the event upon completion. They are 24 stages completing each stage that will allow u to claim prizes after the event is completed, Everyone’s prize is different and generated by random.

The higher the points of the quest the harders it is on resources or time. Attached below is a certain cheat sheet that I have found around discord that should make alliance mobilization easier for everyone to contribute to the alliance.

And here is
The difficulty of each quest in AM

*Tip: Every alliance should have officials to refresh the quest at any point of the day, assign people to constant refresh quest, Ensure optimal quest for points in order to hit the score needed.
In order to reach the full rewards stage 24, an alliance has to score 122,000 points.
Assuming 100 full members each person has to contribute 1220 points accounting for inactive members a safe number would be to assign 1500 to each member.

2. Lord of Lords

Lord of lords is another monthly event that grants you exclusive items such as the Heart of the Grass Sea castle and Sabrina medals
Basically, it is a 9-day event that requires you to gain power, kill things, gather and the person who does it the most is the lord of lords.

First places get 50 Sabrina medals and a 30 days heart of the grass sea castle
Sabrina is an excellent commander in TG and the Heart of the grass may be the best combat base.

Lord of Lords has 6 stages, each stage is a different requirement, the person with the most cumulative score from all events wins lord of lords.
1) Stage 1 is gathering, the more resources you gather the higher your points will be. *Tip: put on your gathering gear, castle and activate a gathering scroll for this one. And always collect 2-3 hours before the event starts so when ur gathers march back the resource gather will be counted for the event. Lvl 5 nodes and gold nodes are obviously the best for the event but that is alliance and kingdom depend on.
2) Stage 2 is building and research. *Tip: Always have a long research or construction near completion and finish it during these stages, if you can combine it with the daily, normal or elite. It is the best-case scenario.
3) Stage 3 is troop training. Train more troops to score more points in this event, each t3 train will give u 5 points while t4 while giving u 15 points. *Tip always ensure: you have enough resources or gold to train troops during this event. Rss allocation is also a key in lord of lords.
4) Stage 4 is Rebel Leader. Spend motivation earns you points for this stage, always use ensure you have enough motivation and high enough expedition research and mountain clan gear to score well in this event.
5) Stage 5 is Power that does not come from healing the Same concept as stage 2, but this includes other things such as wall defenses, VIP level, commanders, dragon and etc. if you want to do well in this event I hold off upgrading your stuff during non Lord of Lords period and jump using it here. Quick note honor level and equipment upgrades count!

3. Army of the dead

Army of the Dead is a monthly event it used to be more confusing but now the event has been cleaned up and the rules are clearer and the rewards are better, the devs really took the community feedback and made the event better.
Army of the Dead is a cross-server event that pairs an alliance with 2 other alliances in order to defend white walkers that are invading the wall. Think of it as tower defense but instead of building defense machines you send the correct troops.

In the top right corner, you can see the formation of the white walker. If you can defend for 26 waves u would have cleared the event.
Defending and sending black stone to objectives grants u rewards which can be exchanged for rewards such as the below

4.Champion City Siege

Champion City siege is a very recent event that happens every month, is a cross-server castle siege.

So a number of servers will be paired based on power and enter a combat area to do castle siege. Unlike most cross-server events, troops do die in this event for real, however, it is not as bad as most streamer or content producers make it out to be. People drop bubbles and get zeroed for free every day at least in this event u get some kiss ass badges to make up for it. If you want a gold badge purely base on the Westeros navigator it is 2.5 m blue diamonds, I think is worth it to play this event and get zeroed or take some losses.
HERE is a rough idea of the event(credit goes to Forgotten Games).

If your alliance has a good rally leader, players should totally try this event. It is not as bad as people make it out to be.
It cost 10k blue diamonds but alliances can offer to buy players gift pack for a free ticket to this event.
Join rallies and zero out your castle and if you get rallied use a port out if you can't tank the rally.
This event is only bad for alliances without a good rally leader or players who have a lot of troops without good stats, the rewards are awesome.

*Tip: give this event a shot if you get zeroed ( which you won't if you play tight, earn some badges and have some fun).

You get some kick-ass buffs and badges and honor badges, the rewards are worth the troop losses.
Think of it this way, when is it a good time to get zeroed? This is. People drop bubbles every day at least in this event u get something out of it.

Kingdom vs Kingdom

Kvk is a cross-server event, 2 servers fight it out and score as many points as possible.
Points can come from gathering, holding castle and killing troops.
I have written extensively for this event.

Attached is the link!
http://community.gtarcade.com/thread/1345104-1-1.html

Boy the game has really grown! I hope u enjoyed reading the article as much as I enjoyed typing it out!

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

handoftheking Last edit in 2020-5-8 18:35:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ibrisen
User
Joined 2019-5-7
Last Visited 2021-05-28
Post time 2020-5-9 19:31:29 | Show all posts
Thank you for providing a guide that is actually detailed and helpful.

I wonder if there will be any changes to Alliance Mobilization as it is the most time consuming out of all the events?

The cooldown timer after each quest is picked up or refreshed is painfully long. Assuming each player completes 6 to 10 quests and has to wait 30 minutes (best case scenario) to 6 hours (more realistic) for "good" quests that is an average of 3 hours to 36 hours or 5 hours to 60 hours of waiting per person. That isn't even taking into account that there are up to 100 other players trying to pick up the most time and cost efficient quests too.

Why not remove the quests that your metrics track to be mostly refreshed and ignored or make them more favorable for players to complete?
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • reducing the timer from 30min to 15 would be a huge improvement too for alliance mobilization quest refreshes
    Translate
    2020-5-10 02:35  Reply
  • hey hey yeah i agreed i feed back to the devs about it already
    -bubbleteas
    Translate
    2020-5-14 21:03  Reply

ibrisen Last edit in 2020-5-9 19:31:29

Support 5

Default Signature
Reply Support 5 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abwqlbtp62mc9t...
User
Joined 2020-5-17
Last Visited 2020-06-12
Post time 2020-5-29 12:58:18 | Show all posts
good thank you
Translate
Floor reply (2)

abwqlbtp62mc9t... Last edit in 2020-5-29 12:58:18

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ezazi
User
Joined 2020-3-20
Last Visited 2021-01-06
Post time 2020-7-31 20:46:17 | Show all posts
*Notice: This is a long gameplay guide and may take you 15 minutes to read
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ezazi Last edit in 2020-7-31 20:46:17

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nghisonez
User
Joined 2020-5-9
Last Visited 2020-05-20
Post time 2020-5-20 21:13:10 | Show all posts
aaa sss sss ddd
Translate
Floor reply (1)

nghisonez Last edit in 2020-5-20 21:13:10

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
Emerson Guimar...
User
Joined 2020-6-1
Last Visited 2020-06-02
Post time 2020-6-1 17:38:16 | Show all posts
gostei dos eventos
Translate
Floor reply (0)

Emerson Guimar... Last edit in 2020-6-1 17:38:16

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
Colin Munro
User
Joined 2020-6-3
Last Visited 2020-06-03
Post time 2020-6-3 00:22:33 | Show all posts
Edited by hobbes1 at 2021-8-9 23:09

Want to know the best antivirus for gaming? Finding an antivirus that is powerful and efficient is very important for a computer. So come and get unique offers and great deals and get antivirus software according to your budget.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

Colin Munro Last edit in 2020-6-3 00:22:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
Ali Ilter
User
Joined 2020-5-18
Last Visited 2020-12-11
Post time 2020-6-8 00:45:54 | Show all posts
thanks for information
Translate
Floor reply (0)

Ali Ilter Last edit in 2020-6-8 00:45:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
정병칠
User
Joined 2020-7-6
Last Visited 2021-03-19
Post time 2020-7-6 15:34:16 | Show all posts
정보 감사
Translate
Floor reply (0)

정병칠 Last edit in 2020-7-6 15:34:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lan lan Tang
User
Joined 2020-8-3
Last Visited 2020-08-27
Post time 2020-8-3 20:00:03 | Show all posts

thanks for information
Translate
Floor reply (0)

lan lan Tang Last edit in 2020-8-3 20:00:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-17 06:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.094479 second(s), 53 queries .