North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 21897| Reply: 236

[News] The Third Dragon Appears in Westeros!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
handoftheking
Super moderator
Joined 2018-12-19
Last Visited 2022-08-17
Post time 2020-8-20 21:11:59 | Show all posts |Read mode
[News] The Third Dragon Appears in Westeros! Reply:236| View:21897
Edited by handoftheking at 2020-8-21 11:40

After a long-time waiting, the third dragon Sapphire (aka Frostwing in the earlier version) has finally appeared in Westeros. Unlike Darkfyre and Moonshadow, the dazzling Sapphire has 5 active skills and 8 passive skills slots, which can help change the battle enormously. Read on below to check out more about its skills and appearances after customization.

[Dragon Appearance]
Even the ice-blue appearance makes Sapphire outstanding, the appearances after customizing with different dyes are even more stunning. Take a look at the pictures.
Sapphire’s Original Appearance

Sapphire’s Customized Appearance

[Dragon Skills]
Sapphire has 5 active skills and 8 passive skill slots after fully unlocked. Sapphire can not only increase total attack in battles but also increase its own attack and even block the enemy's castle after the active skills are all unlocked.

Skill 1: Glory of Combats
Sapphire can increase Total Attack in battles that he participates in. In Rally Battles, this skill will only take effect for the rally initiator's Sapphire. During the battle, Sapphire can earn EXP by defeating troops.
Please note that this skill will not take effect in events without loss of troops, such as Alliance Conquest.

Skill 2: Agile
(Passive) Sapphire can increase all Marching Speed, Army Size and Rallied Army Size.
(Active) After using this skill, Sapphire can further increase all Marching Speed, Army Size and Rallied Army Size. Lasts for 30 minutes.
Please note that this skill has a cooldown time of 8 hours.

Skill 3: Devastate
For 60 minutes after using it, in 2-3 battles that Sapphire participates in, enemy troops hit by Sapphire's attacks will directly die instead of being injured, and there is a chance that the enemy troops will be rendered unable to attack (lasts for 3-5 seconds).
Please note that this skill has a cooldown time of 4 hours. In rallies, this skill will only take effect for the rally's initiator.

Skill 4: Blockade
Sapphire blockades the target enemy castle for certain minutes when being used. The blocked castles will be unable to use Random Transfer and Precise Transfer (*which does not affect the use of Precise Transfer to go between the kingdom and Warring Kingdoms during Champion City Siege), as well as reducing their Training Speed and Healing Speed.
Please note that the skill has a cooldown time of 12 hours.

*Self-protection Tip: If you're blocked, you could use "Transnational Relocation" to jump to another kingdom. If it happens in CCS, you could just leave the arena and then you'll be safe.

Skill 5: Flaming Breath
For 30 minutes after use, in 2-3 battles that Sapphire participates in, at the beginning of the battle, Sapphire's Attack will be increased and it will breathe flame on all enemy troops once. The flame deals damage to enemies and reduces their damage (lasts for 40 seconds).
Please note that this skill has a cooldown time of 6 hours. In rallies, this skill will only take effect for the rally's initiator.

How do you like Sapphire?

*Please note that the above content might be adjusted due to changes in the development plan. Final updates will be determined in game.

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

handoftheking Last edit in 2020-8-20 21:11:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
fiona1432
User
Joined 2020-8-15
Last Visited 2021-07-20
Post time 2020-8-21 11:06:09 | Show all posts
At first I fell in love and then I see we can only get the dragon by spending hundreds + of dollars? How is this fair to the not rich people who have been spending some kind of money on your game? People who took to your game because of the corona virus thought this game was wonderful. Worked so hard to get a foot in the door and now big RICH players can just jump from server to server and just wipe everyone who cannot afford it out one by one. Then where will this game with no one left to play but the rich people and even they will get bored as they will all be matched. I am very disappointed and now I don't even see a reason to continue playing. For what? I will never be able to have a fair match against this new dragon which is only for the rich. $45 just to hatch the egg? pfft come on, really? I guess a new game will be in my future and I will tell everyone I know what to expect when they think of starting this game. Everyone has the right to know what they are getting into instead of spending what little extra money they have to try and have some fun only to realize months of work playing the game just got thrown into the trash and the developers spit in your face like you are nothing. Thanks for nothing !!!
Translate
Floor reply (109)
  • totally agree!
    Translate
    2020-8-21 11:36  Reply
  • totally agree!
    Translate
    2020-8-21 12:00  Reply
  • I agree...
    Translate
    2020-8-21 12:01  Reply
  • Yes !!! I fully agreeded !!! Every upgrade needs MONIES !!! I've thought of stop playing this game...!!!
    Translate
    2020-8-21 12:05  Reply
  • totally agree!!!!!
    Translate
    2020-8-21 12:26  Reply
  • 젖극 동의합니다.
    Translate
    2020-8-21 12:29  Reply
  • I agree, time to find a different game and take my alliance with me, unless you do away with pay to win dragon. Very disappointing after playing this game from day one and beta, have not missed one day so far..... I have wasted my time if you launch this dragon as you described and led my alliance down a path of utter destruction....  
    Translate
    2020-8-21 12:32  Reply
  • Fully agree.....what the hell were they thinking...wait they weren't!
    Translate
    2020-8-21 12:33  Reply
  • I agree with the statement that this is only for the rich, and devastating for the poor players
    Translate
    2020-8-21 12:37  Reply
  • same totally heartbroken ...was dying for a ice dragon
    Translate
    2020-8-21 12:43  Reply

fiona1432 Last edit in 2020-8-21 11:06:09

Support 133

Default Signature
Reply Support 133 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
taevar teros k...
User
Joined 2019-9-3
Last Visited 2020-09-04
Post time 2020-8-21 10:46:01 | Show all posts
A purchase only dragon, meant to make the whales even stronger.. this game is so ridiculously unbalanced..

You already nerfed the hell out of the 2nd dragon by making it stupid hard and lengthy to level up.. why couldn't you just leave well enough alone and let them level up at the same rate as the 1st.. also..

Can you PLEASE make the fire essence trade shop a PERMANENT fixture in the game.. it's been available once, and we were capped as to how much fire essence we could convert into shadow.. quit making the game less enjoyable and thinking only about lining your pockets
Translate
Floor reply (4)
  • Najwięksi gracze zyskują dodatkową przewagę przez funkcję BLOKADA - PvP i KvK dla graczy staje się bardzo ryzykowne bo można zostać w kilka minut wyzerowanym z wojska. Zamiast dawać możliwość wyrównanej walki wspieracie i tak już potężnych graczy. Deweloperzy zabijacie swoje dzieło. Za kilka kilkanaście miesięcy będziecie mieć połowę mniej graczy.
    Translate
    2020-8-21 16:04  Reply
  • I agree with you 10,000% so ridiculous i'm piling up all these fiery essences with nothing to do with them now that my dragon has hit ancient status.  And they expect us to PAY for this new dragon?  no thank you!
    Translate
    2020-8-21 20:36  Reply
  • I would like to know what has been done about your first request that you asked us about the update?  Everyone stated to fix the problems of the first two dragons.  PUT in the shop a trade of essences of the first dragon, for the 2nd!  Stop the mortality rate of dragon lairs!  We can only do Level 1's much less 2,3,4, and 5 lairs without killing all the troops that we are grinding to get.  Then you make a 3rd dragon that cost a Hundred dollars????????  REALLY???????  
    Translate
    2020-8-24 07:27  Reply
  • Every week its " BUY this " . Buy this dragon and then buy another and buy this and buy that then you need to buy this. No end
    Translate
    2020-10-7 09:56  Reply

taevar teros k... Last edit in 2020-8-21 10:46:01

Support 41

Default Signature
Reply Support 41 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
designatedpo
User
Joined 2019-11-26
Last Visited 2021-07-07
Post time 2020-8-21 10:54:00 | Show all posts
Keep adding things like this and players will quit- we all trying to build other dragons.  Dragons were passive and fun.  Just don't know where devs are getting these ideas, I think you need to read forum more and stop this instant make the stronger stronger and leave the free to play grinding.  Very sad, Shame!  Don't make this game be like your other games where there is too much for a player to do.  Focus on the things we needed at the beginning of the purchase of this game?  what about opening small castles?  This game is becoming more and more additions rather then what players are waiting for.  Who on the forum wanted a 3rd dragon?  Who wanted marriage?  Who wants emojiis?  and the paint is useless!  Get with the program and the devs need to stop making this game impossible to keep up to the whales!  Oh devs have an idea!  Great!  Copy paste other events that you have to pay for?  This game is getting more and more "GIVE THEM MONEY!"  SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This forum needs new administrators, they are not giving developers correct information on what players want.
Translate
Floor reply (6)
  • they forget 90% of the money comes from the little people buying packs every day. theres a hell of alot more of us then whales.... but i guess they will find it out when everyone quits
    Translate
    2020-8-21 11:33  Reply
  • Game is getting BAD fast.....  
    Will probably be leaving soon!
    Translate
    2020-8-21 22:51  Reply
  • I am with you. I have vowed not to spend another dime until they make the game more financially fair for all.
    Translate
    2020-8-24 04:56  Reply
  • Thomas, you are correct and that is what they did with their other games - they are calling events "Special Discounts" now.  Events should not be "RECHARGE"  Spin for a great discount! OHHHHHHHH that is fabulous?  <-sarcasm  Now $100.00 for the Frost dragon?  Really?  Problem is people will buy it     If they change it- people who paid for it will want their money back?
    Translate
    2020-8-24 06:10  Reply
  • [News] The Third Dragon Appears in Westeros!  WHERE is this dragon?  Where did it appear?  OH yea in players SHOPPING CARTS!  Fake news!  This is so dissapointing, I don't want to play anymore
    Translate
    2020-8-24 07:47  Reply
  • There are 3 dragons in Game of Thrones Series, now one we been waiting for is not going to happen, it costs too much money?  If this is an item that costs money you need to take it out of our dragon merchant shop.  You need to take this out of our dragon den.  Put it under the RECHARGE icon.  Now you hiding pay for cash items on our game screens- next is a Weirwood path that costs black diamonds?  what next?  If this new dragon is not available for free some how, take it off our play screen!  We don't want to see the locked icon!  We don't want to see it in our dragon merchant- put this new item where it belongs, in the recharge, whales, pay, charge it, icon.  Stop saying events are discounted, there is no such thing- discount is another way to say recharge- you need to get your act together GOT Winter Is coming!  Winter is not here - it is now a bloody red wedding and we will all leave - death to this game!
    Translate
    2020-8-24 07:56  Reply

designatedpo Last edit in 2020-8-21 10:54:00

Support 26

Default Signature
Reply Support 26 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
trondheim hatt...
User
Joined 2020-3-5
Last Visited 2020-10-01
Post time 2020-8-21 11:33:08 | Show all posts
This dragon is probably what will kill this game. The OP for cash only players is just ridiculously unbalanced and people WILL leave the game in droves.
Translate
Floor reply (5)
  • i am agree with you
    Translate
    2020-8-21 12:18  Reply
  • totally agree. BS.
    Translate
    2020-8-21 12:34  Reply
  • anyone with out and whale in their alliance will win another event again.
    Translate
    2020-8-21 16:18  Reply
  • agree totally
    Translate
    2020-8-24 00:44  Reply
  • How many times have we asked to stop making this a game kill like the other games they own?  All the updates seem to factor in to PAY TO WIN!  This is the straw that broke the camels back!  Are you listening to all the disgruntled players here???????????  Do you care?
    Translate
    2020-8-24 07:28  Reply

trondheim hatt... Last edit in 2020-8-21 11:33:08

Support 25

Default Signature
Reply Support 25 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
king ragnar1
User
Joined 2020-7-31
Last Visited 2020-08-21
Post time 2020-8-21 10:58:24 | Show all posts
It seems this dragon is here for the money players. The average person cant afford $100.00 Real do;;ars for fake coins to buy a fake dragon. Seems time to be moving on to a new game. GT arcade you are going to lose more then you gain. You have ruined a great game by shutting out the fun of the game. Hope you are all happy now.Countless players will be leaving. The whales will have no one to attack and then they will leave as well. It is now the game in trows of death.
Translate
Floor reply (4)
  • agree 100%
    Translate
    2020-8-21 21:59  Reply
  • 100% Zustimmung
    Translate
    2020-8-22 23:56  Reply
  • I agree

Translate
    2020-8-24 04:57  Reply
  • They changed the frost essence from saying to get them from Daily events to Great discount?  This was after we did the survey?  Are they crazy??????????????????????????
    Translate
    2020-8-24 06:18  Reply

king ragnar1 Last edit in 2020-8-21 10:58:24

Support 14

Default Signature
Reply Support 14 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
iih907
User
Joined 2019-12-30
Last Visited 2020-09-18
Post time 2020-8-21 11:11:49 | Show all posts
Are you determined to ruin the game? Is this happening again when the level of demands for money is serious?  It's lagging more than any other game that's commercialized, and updates are so often that it interferes with the game that users are complaining about, but I can't believe you're doing this. I want you to fire the person in charge who organized this event right away.
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • i'm a pay to win player but no is ridiculos i chose leave game now one dragon so strong just for ho pay to easy and not fanny be smart and leave game
    Translate
    2020-8-21 16:39  Reply
  • I want to know where all the survey answers are going??????? To marketing to make more money- You think we are stupid and can't see a racket this has become?  Why is no one responding to our questions?  Is this forum just a place to vent or are you going to do something about it?  TELL US!
    Translate
    2020-8-24 07:31  Reply

iih907 Last edit in 2020-8-21 11:11:49

Support 13

Default Signature
Reply Support 13 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
camila ot
User
Joined 2019-9-2
Last Visited 2022-01-14
Post time 2020-8-21 10:41:39 | Show all posts
You've managed to destroy all the fun we used to have. Congratulations, you'll loose your jobs in no time!
Translate
Floor reply (1)

camila ot Last edit in 2020-8-21 10:41:39

Support 11

Default Signature
Reply Support 11 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ledogi_1
User
Joined 2019-6-8
Last Visited 2021-04-01
Post time 2020-8-21 10:51:05 | Show all posts
Edited by ledogi_1@hotmail.com at 2020-8-21 10:55

f2p is getting  worse and worse on each day and on each new pack the devs pop out.....please make f2p viable
if you want players to stay!
Don't want to be rude...but...you are getting really greedy ....for an online game...
Hope that you will reconsider the game ...and ...find a solution to let all the f2p players ( who also spend a bit sometimes!)  keep having fun.
A solution for the third drag is: let everyone get essences in events!! without using a penny! even if it will be hard or long to have them.. you really should give everyone a chance to get them for free at some moment.

Thx for your reading

Ledogi
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • They won't even award black diamonds. This is all about money and who is stupid enough to throw it away for pixels. It is no longer about entertainment allowance. I guess if you have so much you don't know what to do with it you can justify spending more on pixels than donating to shelters - both animal and human. Just a sign of the times, people are lovers of themselves. What makes them feel good (at any cost?) is proving themselves better than anyone else. That is a  psychological flaw that doesn't have a cure within a stupid game. It is saying look at me, I got the money to own, you but bottom line, it is still a game and irl you never had it in you to work hard and long for goals.  
    Translate
    2020-8-21 21:06  Reply
  • actually I look at players and say "REALLY"  you think because you pay $100.00 for a dragon will make you a stronger person?  If no  one buys this new dragon, they might do something- but there are always those that will pay to win.  I feel sorry for players that pay money for something that is not real life, like a car, a home, real gifts to their family and freinds, go on a real trip (oh wait we can't, we stuck at home in a pandemic)  Seemingly with extra money to buy the 3rd dragon in the real series of Game of Thrones, but now is unattainable
    Translate
    2020-8-24 07:35  Reply

ledogi_1 Last edit in 2020-8-21 10:51:05

Support 10

Default Signature
Reply Support 10 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
somyr74
User
Joined 2019-11-21
Last Visited 2022-03-30
Post time 2020-8-21 08:27:11 | Show all posts
Skill 4: Blockade
Sapphire blockades the target enemy castle for certain minutes when being used. The blocked castles will be unable to use Random Transfer and Precise Transfer (*which does not affect the use of Precise Transfer to go between the kingdom and Warring Kingdoms during Champion City Siege), as well as reducing their Training Speed and Healing Speed.

Аccount destruction?

The point is to continue playing if you don't even have a chance to escape? Isn't it easier to escape to another game project?
Translate
Floor reply (5)
  • If it means people can't be chickens and run away, I'm all for it.
    Translate
    2020-8-21 10:43  Reply
  • And you forgot to mention that this dragon is only available for rich people, as it requires 16000 dolars to master, and the worst part is that i bet there are many with ancient 2 already unlocked
    Translate
    2020-8-21 10:45  Reply
  • This game has no balance.
    You don't have to buy it.
    I think this game is dying in 1-2 years.
    Most of the players move on their mobile phones.
    If you find a game that is more fun than GoT WiC, please recommend.

I'm going back to playing Dota2.
    Translate
    2020-8-21 11:47  Reply
  • Réponse gotwicfarm225 :No, significa que sólo quien lo compre podrá huir y seguir siendo gallina
    Translate
    2020-8-21 17:28  Reply
  • finally a dragon that does something but you have to pay $100.00, blockade is a good skill, but now only for the whales of this game- really sad how it is really made ALOT of players angry as we can see where this game is going in the future.  This needed to be stopped a long time ago!  DON't Buy this dragon, beg your friends to protest- this is not a fair game, life is not fair!  
    Translate
    2020-8-24 07:38  Reply

somyr74 Last edit in 2020-8-21 08:27:11

Support 10

Default Signature
Reply Support 10 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
trokharistan
User
Joined 2019-12-20
Last Visited 2020-11-29
Post time 2020-8-21 10:45:17 | Show all posts
This is ridiculous, make the game even more impossible ( I thought not possible anymore) to play for those people who cannot afford to buy it. Even if i would buy there is no point play kvk anymre against stronger opponents, because now they freeze you there until zero you. No point spend anymore. This dragon will totally destoy the game, even more then it is now. Heavy cashers, who can spend thousands will always benefit more and more.

Melcsike ( k88 )

Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • i am agree with you
    Translate
    2020-8-21 12:20  Reply
  • this is so sad- this will be a dominoe affect to your own kingdom fights and in KVK- no one will want to do the kingdom battles if the whales of the game have more better skills with their new PAID FOR Dragon- this new Dragon is a dissapointment- now events will stink and our fun is over
    Translate
    2020-8-24 07:41  Reply

trokharistan Last edit in 2020-8-21 10:45:17

Support 8

Default Signature
Reply Support 8 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
paramokhin
User
Joined 2019-10-30
Last Visited 2021-09-18
Post time 2020-8-21 04:37:52 | Show all posts
You make wunderwaffe for gold credit cards. Stop battle, viva gathering under bubble.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

paramokhin Last edit in 2020-8-21 04:37:52

Support 4

Default Signature
Reply Support 4 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tekmaniaks
User
Joined 2019-4-16
Last Visited 2020-11-23
Post time 2020-8-21 10:37:27 | Show all posts
guess time to find another game
Translate
Floor reply (1)

tekmaniaks Last edit in 2020-8-21 10:37:27

Support 4

Default Signature
Reply Support 4 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ronaldo fugaz ...
User
Joined 2020-7-15
Last Visited 2022-03-21
Post time 2020-8-21 10:40:28 | Show all posts
k177, SrDrakkey    Excelente
Translate
Floor reply (1)

ronaldo fugaz ... Last edit in 2020-8-21 10:40:28

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
Ignacio Gutiér...
User
Joined 2020-4-4
Last Visited 2021-02-27
Post time 2020-8-21 10:41:11 | Show all posts
s hit, so expensive, they make this game more uneven. Better find another game .. literally s hit !!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

Ignacio Gutiér... Last edit in 2020-8-21 10:41:11

Support 3

Default Signature
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
karenapetrey
User
Joined 2019-6-8
Last Visited 2020-10-14
Post time 2020-8-21 10:44:03 | Show all posts
This is terrible....what are you thinking?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

karenapetrey Last edit in 2020-8-21 10:44:03

Support 3

Default Signature
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
stevensoke
User
Joined 2020-5-11
Last Visited 2021-09-01
Post time 2020-8-21 10:44:37 | Show all posts
Only thing missing is How To Unlock? In game it looks like for P2P players only?
Translate
Floor reply (3)

stevensoke Last edit in 2020-8-21 10:44:37

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-20 03:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.098133 second(s), 67 queries .