North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 11616| Reply: 178

[Forum Event] Monthly Calendar Roulette SEPTEMBER

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
loa 1 events
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-1-31
Last Visited 2022-03-04
Post time 2020-10-1 00:21:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Forum Event] Monthly Calendar Roulette SEPTEMBE Reply:178| View:11616
Edited by loa 1 events at 2020-10-28 22:51

NOTE: There is a MANDATORY task that must be solved, otherwise your entries are not eligible for any reward!!!

"Gambling: The sure way of getting nothing for something."  
– Wilson Mizner

for the month of   SEPTEMBER is about to start.
Steps are already known by now so ... nothing easier and simplier than join, choose a number, resolve a tiny easy-peasy task then withdraw your reward when event ends. All's set for EVERYONE to get a lucky draw and catch!
Let's see how event is gonna work this month!
  • Event lasts for three (3) days only.
  • There is a monthly calendar posted, for the corresponding month.
  • Each day of the month has a number of 10 up to 15 slots allocated.
  • Each day of the month has a specific item hidden under and not revealed to players until event ends. Participants will only know and see the dates/days in the calendar.
  • Each participant will choose one day/one date ONLY from the days of the month, and will mention it in a post under this thread (ex. I choose as my lucky day/lucky number the 13th of September).
  • Each participant can only choose ONE date. In case there are more players choosing the same date and all the slots allocated for the day are completed, the participants who might find themselves out of the limit, will the next day with free or unoccupied slots.
  • When event ends, all days will be flipped and there will be revealed what’s been hidden under each of them (all participants will then know what they have won).
  • There is ONE day, though, each month, which is different!!! What’s special about this specific day? This day won’t have an item hidden under it but a … JOKER!!! The JOKER stands for a randomly chosen item to be sent as reward, from all the other items which were hidden under the rest of the days!
  • Each month, the JOKER will hide under another day, different from the day he hid under the previous month.
  • In completion, there is also a tiny easy-peasy but mandatory task to be resolved by each participant in event, too.
    MANDATORY TASK for this month is you have to imagine you are a Character in LOA1. Tell us, in a few words, what your character would be, what name would you choose for yourself, what your skills would be, what you would do.

Well, these being said, let’s get to business and have it started! Good luck to you all, have fun and may the lucky day and number hit you!

to follow in event:
  • Choose one day/date from the days/dates in the calendar. Write the day/date down in your post.
  • You can ONLY choose ONE single day/date. If you choose more than a day/date, your post becomes invalid and will be not eligible for any reward to be sent.
  • You have all the days/dates you can choose from in the calendar posted.

• It is not accepted to have only the day/date posted in your reply without the task requested for your choice resolved.
  • Do not use floor/quick reply to answer and post your reply. Use a normal reply. We do not take into account floor or quick replies as eligible answers/replies in the thread.
  • Only replies posted within the event duration and IN this thread will be counted.
  • ALL your answers have to be posted and must appear in a single post.
  • You can participate only once per forum account and IGN, so choose wisely which of your characters you want to participate with.
  • It is obligatory to post your IGN, server name and number, platform, too, in your post.
  • Reply with the solution/answer for the task requested to be solved. Your answer should have this form:

eg. [your answer/s]      
IGN: TheGambler      
SERVER: HouseOfCards(2020)-GMT      
PLATFORM: GTarcade

START: 1st of October
END: 3rd of October

• ALL rewards will be sent when event ends, within a few days after.
  • Rewards will be sent only to participants who follow the rules of event and whose replies make the posts eligible.
  • Please be patient with the sending of rewards, no one will be skipped or left aside, every participant meeting the requirements of the event will receive his/her prize!
  • The items or the special item/s you receive as reward(s) are not subject for a switch, a swap or an exchange of any sort.

Here are the rewards displayed accordingly for each date in September!

• Breaking the rules will not only result in your disqualification, but also in forum bans for the duration of the event.
  • Please be sure to watch your post/s as the special helpers for this event MIGHT require you to add something you missed or even to redo your post.
  • Spamming and unrelated replies to the topic/s of the event will be deleted.
  • Swearing, insults, vulgar or foul language, bad or rude words, harassing, racism, any copycat reply are not permitted and using them will result in deletion of the post and the ban of the forum account for the duration of the event.

Where and when was the European roulette wheel variation, with only a green 0 instead of having a 0 and a 00, introduced?
Single Polls, Total 40 Users voted
92.50% (37)
0.00% (0)
7.50% (3)
Your User group have no permission to vote

loa 1 events Last edit in 2020-10-1 00:21:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
super man_4329
User
Joined 2017-6-26
Last Visited 2022-08-15
Post time 2020-10-1 00:26:42 | Show all posts
Edited by super man_4329 at 2020-10-1 12:24

I choose 14 as my lucky number. If I were to be a character I would like to be
Name: Wraith King
Battle Skill: Duplicates 1 hero within the party
Skill: 100% ATK + 10000 PATK to all enemies.

Ign: Scar
Server:ua296
Platform:Gtarcade
Translate
Floor reply (2)

super man_4329 Last edit in 2020-10-1 00:26:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
thof
User
Joined 2014-12-13
Last Visited 2022-08-22
Post time 2020-10-1 00:39:19 | Show all posts
Edited by thof at 2020-10-1 00:40

IGN: Xerath
Server: Frostfell (1463)
Platform: Facebook

I choose September 14th as my lucky Date.
If I were to be a character in LOA1, I'd like to be an additional BOSS in Zodiacs. Zodiac level is Ophiucus.

Name: Asclepius
Skill: Serpens Caput - deals (100% atk to all enemies, lower enemy HP = Higher Dmg inflicted).
What to do: Gift the Heroes who can beat me a skill for their Angel, a skill that makes the party members immune to fatal attack once.

Translate
Floor reply (2)

thof Last edit in 2020-10-1 00:39:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
king alucard
User
Joined 2014-2-28
Last Visited 2022-04-02
Post time 2020-10-1 00:40:00 | Show all posts
I choose 9th as for my character i would be (name Heavenly) character would be a (support Striker) where i heal whole party at same time strike all enimies down as a round skill and actual skill heal all (7% halo) Skills name (heal Heavens blessings) Round skill (Gods Judgement ) ( class mage)

Ign BloodyDemise
Platform FB
Server 480 Purson
Translate
Floor reply (1)

king alucard Last edit in 2020-10-1 00:40:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
red bandit
User
Joined 2015-9-22
Last Visited 2022-04-26
Post time 2020-10-1 00:47:22 | Show all posts
Character name: King of Bandits;
A female rogue with an eye for shiny things.
Skills -Whats yours is mine. A skill that steals the stats of the strongest opponent and adds them to her own.     
     -Rob you blind: Each attack has the likely chance of knocking  gear off the enemy, the higher the damage, the higher the chance is.
This character would be willing to sell you helpful information on rare equipment for a 'good price', perhaps with an ulterior motive.

I choose September 19th.
IGN: Banditsu
Server: UB1
Platform: Kongregate

Translate
Floor reply (1)

red bandit Last edit in 2020-10-1 00:47:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mauricio valer
User
Joined 2016-1-11
Last Visited 2021-03-23
Post time 2020-10-1 00:48:20 | Show all posts
Edited by mauricio valer at 2020-10-1 00:51

Yo elijo el Dia 24 de septiembre ya que es un dia especial con mis familiares.
un heroe en especial seria Invogod donde consistiria que tiene demasiados poderes dependiendo al rage o tambien durante el tiempo de duracion en batalla, podria estar denominado en categorias como Exort, Quas y Wex , combinamos cada categoria y sale un habilidad respectiva. seria una buena manera de renovar el juego.IGN: MauricioV
Server: Drakesmoor (1465)
Platform: Gta desk
Translate
Floor reply (3)
  • tinkerbell.loa 

Sr. Player Moderator

Please check your Forum PM!
    Translate
    2020-10-4 18:13  Reply
  • DISCULPA QUE ES FORUM PM? ES MI PRIMERA VEZ QUE PARTICIPO EN ESTOS EVENTOS¿
    Translate
    2020-10-4 23:30  Reply
  • You got your reward from participating in the event by PM (private message).
    Translate
    2020-10-7 11:56  Reply

mauricio valer Last edit in 2020-10-1 00:48:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
casto.sanz
User
Joined 2018-2-9
Last Visited 2021-11-25
Post time 2020-10-1 01:17:34 | Show all posts
Edited by casto.sanz at 2020-10-3 18:08

IGN: CASTOServer: Towerofkings (1353)Platform: Gta desktopI choose a day, is September 23 as it is my mother's birthday.
for me a special hero would be a  MAGE CLASS.
Name: GANDALF, a magician who would paralyze all opponents for 2 turns without exception, and who should have a high skill of level of defense.
what to do : travelling to all the world to help them from the devils attacks

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (1)

casto.sanz Last edit in 2020-10-1 01:17:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lucasai
User
Joined 2014-9-17
Last Visited 2021-06-24
Post time 2020-10-1 01:18:31 | Show all posts
Edited by lucasai at 2020-10-1 01:39

Tell us, in a few words, what your character would be, what name would you choose for yourself, what your skills would be, what you would do.
Imaginary character...
name - Kerikelyon
appearance - A sorcerer in a silver cape, with a crystal ball, levitating above the ground in a seated position (as if sitting on a flying carpet)skill - Change of Heart - forces the strongest member of opposite team to target & attack their own team members dealing 80% or regular dmg.

This character would appear at various fairs in Angel World to do some divination and look into the future for mortals. He would also search the whereabouts of the fames philosophers stone.

September 23 for me please

IGN: Lucasai
Server: S1
Platform: Armorgames

Translate
Floor reply (1)

lucasai Last edit in 2020-10-1 01:18:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
didimissy
User
Joined 2015-1-28
Last Visited 2022-10-18
Post time 2020-10-1 01:43:36 | Show all posts
Edited by didimissy at 2020-10-1 01:50

IGN: Bethsheba
Server: ub96
Platform: Facebook

I choose September 25th as my lucky date please.

If I were to be a character in LOA1, I'd like to be a anti-hero necromancer, I'd be named Ereshkigal,  Egyptian Goddess of the Land of the dead

Name: Ereshkigal
Class: Mage
Appearance: A beautiful Egyptian female version of Skeleton devotee.
Skill: Necromancy: Battle skill increase party's elemental damage by 150% and Decreases Divine damage received by 66.6%, Normal skill petrifies one member of the opposition team at the cost of 50 rage.  Has a 25% chance to raise one of your oppositions party members from the dead and recruit them into your party.
Gets a boost if using an Ankh amulet What can she do that's so special: Randomly gains the attributes and skilsl of any of your unequipped mounts.

Translate
Floor reply (1)

didimissy Last edit in 2020-10-1 01:43:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vido5662
User
Joined 2017-2-20
Last Visited 2022-04-01
Post time 2020-10-1 02:02:15 | Show all posts
day i choose is 21th cause its my fathers birthday

my char :

name : romanol
class : a tank mage
skills :
battle skill : increase own dmg reduction by 30% of romanol DEF
round skill : adds a mirrior buff reflecting next attack back at the caster
skill (life ruin): consumes 5% of own hp to cast dealing 100% matk + 50000 to a random enemy and reduses target max hp by 4% and attack,agility and crit by 15%.
hero imune to stun chaos and silance with 100% chance of hitting.

what to do :
traveling the world with bloodlust of killing all who stand in the dark forces path

IGN Rebel
server s1468 SeaOfInsanity
platform Gtarcade
Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (1)

vido5662 Last edit in 2020-10-1 02:02:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-12-8 21:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070131 second(s), 54 queries .