North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 8964| Reply: 217

[Forum Event] Monthly Calendar Roulette OCTOBER

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
loa 1 events
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-1-31
Last Visited 2022-03-04
Post time 2020-10-28 23:31:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Forum Event] Monthly Calendar Roulette OCTOBER Reply:217| View:8964
Edited by tinkerbell.loa at 2020-11-1 15:36

NOTE: There is a MANDATORY task that must be solved, otherwise your entries are not eligible for any reward!!!

"The safe way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket."  
– Kin Hubbard

for the month of   OCTOBER is about to start.
Steps are already known by now so ... nothing easier and simplier than join, choose a number, resolve a tiny easy-peasy task then withdraw your reward when event ends. All's set for EVERYONE to get a lucky draw and catch!
Let's see how event is gonna work this month!
  • Event lasts for three (3) days only.
  • There is a monthly calendar posted, for the corresponding month.
  • Each day of the month has a number of 10 up to 15 slots allocated.
  • Each day of the month has a specific item hidden under and not revealed to players until event ends. Participants will only know and see the dates/days in the calendar.
  • Each participant will choose one day/one date ONLY from the days of the month, and will mention it in a post under this thread (ex. I choose as my lucky day/lucky number the 31st of October).
  • Each participant can only choose ONE date. In case there are more players choosing the same date and all the slots allocated for the day are completed, the participants who might find themselves out of the limit, will the next day with free or unoccupied slots.
  • When event ends, all days will be flipped and there will be revealed what’s been hidden under each of them (all participants will then know what they have won).
  • There is ONE day, though, each month, which is different!!! What’s special about this specific day? This day won’t have an item hidden under it but a … JOKER!!! The JOKER stands for a randomly chosen item to be sent as reward, from all the other items which were hidden under the rest of the days!
  • Each month, the JOKER will hide under another day, different from the day he hid under the previous month.
  • In completion, there is also a tiny easy-peasy but mandatory task to be resolved by each participant in event, too.
  • MANDATORY TASK for the month of "trick-or-treat"ing is you have to shortly tell us about a popular Halloween custom or tradition in your region, your town, your place, your family, at your work place or wherever! You can add pics or gifs, to make it so much funnier
Well, these being said, let’s get to business and have it started! Good luck to you all, have fun and may the lucky day and number hit you! Have a Happy tricky-treaty Halloween!!!

to follow in event:
  • Choose one day/date from the days/dates in the calendar. Write the day/date down in your post.
  • You can ONLY choose ONE single day/date. If you choose more than a day/date, your post becomes invalid and will be not eligible for any reward to be sent.
  • You have all the days/dates you can choose from in the calendar posted.
  • It is not accepted to have only the day/date posted in your reply without the task requested for your choice resolved.
  • Do not use floor/quick reply to answer and post your reply. Use a normal reply. We do not take into account floor or quick replies as eligible answers/replies in the thread.
  • Only replies posted within the event duration and IN this thread will be counted.
  • ALL your answers have to be posted and must appear in a single post.
  • You can participate only once per forum account and IGN, so choose wisely which of your characters you want to participate with.
  • It is obligatory to post your IGN, server name and number, platform, too, in your post.
  • Reply with the solution/answer for the task requested to be solved. Your answer should have this form:

eg. [your answer/s]      
IGN: TheGambler      
SERVER: HouseOfCards(2020)-GMT      
PLATFORM: GTarcade

START: 29th of October
END: 31st of October

• ALL rewards will be sent when event ends, within a few days after.
  • Rewards will be sent only to participants who follow the rules of event and whose replies make the posts eligible.
  • Please be patient with the sending of rewards, no one will be skipped or left aside, every participant meeting the requirements of the event will receive his/her prize!
  • The items or the special item/s you receive as reward(s) are not subject for a switch, a swap or an exchange of any sort.

Here is what was hidden under each day/date of OCTOBER calendar:

• Breaking the rules will not only result in your disqualification, but also in forum bans for the duration of the event.
  • Please be sure to watch your post/s as the special helpers for this event MIGHT require you to add something you missed or even to redo your post.
  • Spamming and unrelated replies to the topic/s of the event will be deleted.
  • Swearing, insults, vulgar or foul language, bad or rude words, harassing, racism, any copycat reply are not permitted and using them will result in deletion of the post and the ban of the forum account for the duration of the event.

Where and when the term "trick or treat" first appeared in print?
Single Polls, Total 39 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

loa 1 events Last edit in 2020-10-28 23:31:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
Real Egg
User
Joined 2020-7-31
Last Visited 2021-01-15
Post time 2020-10-28 23:45:33 | Show all posts
Edited by redsneakers at 2020-11-6 23:51

I choose october 31 as it is the date for haloween for this year
For my region, one of the tradition is to tell ghost stories...Spooky
IGN:Realegg
Server:[S355]Island of Fire
Platform:R2 games
Translate
Floor reply (1)

Real Egg Last edit in 2020-10-28 23:45:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
shami91
User
Joined 2016-1-2
Last Visited 2022-09-21
Post time 2020-10-28 23:55:50 | Show all posts
I choose 22nd of October.

As for mandatory task, there is no Halloween traditions around here, we dont celebrate it though there is starting to be some signs of it nowdays. We do have similar tradition on Easter though where the difference is children "gift" decorated greenstick and people receiving said greensticks gift children with candy. Another peculiar thing bout it is how every child dresses up as a witch - Likely something to do with pagan tradition our tradition originates from.

IGN: Sami
Server: [s1468] Seaofinsanity
Platform: GTArcade
Translate
Floor reply (1)

shami91 Last edit in 2020-10-28 23:55:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
neoconifer
User
Joined 2016-9-21
Last Visited 2022-08-10
Post time 2020-10-28 23:58:25 | Show all posts
October 26 is my choice because it's my Guru's day. In my region, the Halloween tradition is to throw a costume party. There's no trick-or-treat on the street though.

NeoConifer. Sharkline 1357. GTArcade
Translate
Floor reply (1)

neoconifer Last edit in 2020-10-28 23:58:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
otsutsuki.sora
User
Joined 2020-9-5
Last Visited 2021-01-22
Post time 2020-10-28 23:59:27 | Show all posts
I pick the 29th of October as my lucky day. (Close friend's bday)
For my region... rather sad to be honest. We don't do Halloween in our country. With the whole issue going around now I'm assuming even the parties the Adults have with dress-up will be cancelled. Usually, my cousin asks for help in costume but hey sad story instead of fun one. I'm never allowed to go haha. But I try to make pumpkins and crafts when I can for Halloween for myself ^^ can't really dress up alone tho.

IGN: Raizen
Server: Rosekeep 1462
Platform GTArcade
Translate
Floor reply (1)

otsutsuki.sora Last edit in 2020-10-28 23:59:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lucasai
User
Joined 2014-9-17
Last Visited 2021-06-24
Post time 2020-10-29 00:03:39 | Show all posts
October 13 for me.
In Poland halloween is not celebrated because we celebrate All Saints' Day on the 1st of November.
However at work there is always a spooky cake baked by a colleague and it's baked with a lucky coin inside. Whoever gets a piece of cake and finds the coin inside it is a winner of this little game.

IGN: Lucasai
Server: S1
Platform: Armorgames
Translate
Floor reply (1)

lucasai Last edit in 2020-10-29 00:03:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hrusli730
User
Joined 2016-12-25
Last Visited 2021-09-06
Post time 2020-10-29 00:04:07 | Show all posts
I choose October 21 because that was the day I started a new project that has a lot of potential to change my life to the better.

The tradition here is no tradition. The Halloween celebration here is just a knockoff of American Halloween. Some people, like me, just invite a few friends over to watch horror f.i.l.m.

IGN: Rinchen, Server: Sharkline 1357, Platform: Facebook
Translate
Floor reply (1)

hrusli730 Last edit in 2020-10-29 00:04:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abylw1x-ddjek7...
User
Joined 2016-3-16
Last Visited 2022-12-05
Post time 2020-10-29 00:37:37 | Show all posts
hello
26 oktober ist in austria der nationalfeiertag
joey server ub105
plattform gtargade
Translate
Floor reply (1)

abylw1x-ddjek7... Last edit in 2020-10-29 00:37:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
naminka
User
Joined 2020-7-30
Last Visited 2021-11-06
Post time 2020-10-29 00:52:23 | Show all posts
I choose 4th October, because smth special happened to me this day. .)

I live in Czech but I was born in Vietnam and our family doesnt celebrate Halloween, but i know what Czech celebrates during Halloween. It´s called "Dušičky", which is an event to remember dead people, who died. It´s celebrated 2 days after Halloween. Btw i have never celebrated Halloween, because it seems to me like useless event for kids.

Anyway, just wanna tell you to be safe during corona crisis <3

IGN: Naminka
Server: TowerofMadness (1458)
Platform: GTArcade

Translate
Floor reply (1)

naminka Last edit in 2020-10-29 00:52:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
timoha777
User
Joined 2016-9-2
Last Visited 2021-12-20
Post time 2020-10-29 01:00:43 | Show all posts
9th October, best day of the year
Halloween custom in our family is cutting pumpkin to make some scary/funny things with candle inside

IGN: Timoha
Server: uc28
Platform: R2
Translate
Floor reply (1)

timoha777 Last edit in 2020-10-29 01:00:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-12-8 22:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.132021 second(s), 54 queries .