North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7424 Threads / 28398 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 4442| Reply: 5

Bellona is LoA's 100th Angel

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
syameimaru
User
Joined 2015-4-26
Last Visited 2021-02-18
Post time 2020-11-3 03:44:07 | Show all posts |Read mode
Bellona is LoA's 100th Angel Reply:5| View:4442
WHERE'S THE PARTY ???????
Single Polls, Total 28 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

syameimaru Last edit in 2020-11-3 03:44:07

Support

Operation too fast
Operation too fast
Operation too fast

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
elfmaiden
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2017-11-20
Last Visited 2021-04-12
Post time 2020-11-3 07:33:55 | Show all posts
Translate
Floor reply (0)

elfmaiden Last edit in 2020-11-3 07:33:55

Support

Required Info: IGN, Server, Platform, Screen Shots & Transaction ID's for Recharges

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
syameimaru
User
Joined 2015-4-26
Last Visited 2021-02-18
 Author| Post time 2020-11-14 00:20:19 | Show all posts
Edited by syameimaru at 2020-11-14 00:23

LMAO there's actually a party going on (on the forum) and I nearly missed it.
For people like me who don't look at the tavern, it's there: http://community.gtarcade.com/thread/1354221-1-1.html
Thanks for hosting it!

I would hope some mods were also keeping track of the 100th angel. But if not, I'm also happy to have inspired the idea. A win win situation!
At any rate I hope we'll have a party in game.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

syameimaru Last edit in 2020-11-14 00:20:19

Support

Operation too fast
Operation too fast
Operation too fast

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
pineapples
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2019-10-17
Last Visited 2021-06-20
Post time 2020-11-15 07:17:52 | Show all posts
Translate
Floor reply (0)

pineapples Last edit in 2020-11-15 07:17:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
syameimaru
User
Joined 2015-4-26
Last Visited 2021-02-18
 Author| Post time 2020-11-20 14:50:33 | Show all posts
Edited by syameimaru at 2020-11-20 15:44

Alright so, we got a party going on the forum thanks to mods' efforts, and we got a code. That's pretty nice so far.

But, going from Ωsiris' informations, I'm not sure if my suggestion had any role in that.
This is important for me to tell my fellow players if they also need to thank me.

I created this thread to alert mods and devs about the game reaching 100 angels, in case they missed it, and try raising chances for a party in game to celebrate.
I figured going to the forum section for in-game suggestions and ask for a party with "Bellona is LoA's 100th Angel" as the title was enough for mods to understand "dear devs, we're reaching the 100 Angels milestone, and that deserves a party worthy of this historical moment".
What kind of party? That's not really important. Devs can decide. It's their job after all.
All that matters is that it brought you satisfying prizes.

I also figured if my thread was unclear then a mod would ask me to clarify.
Instead, I got an ambiguous emote as only reply.
Was that emote asking me to clarify? I still don't know, man.

Then after 7 days, the first 100 Angels Milestone forum event appears. It's not in-game, but it's certainly a party about celebrating 100 Angels. Could it be a consequence of my suggestion? No clue.
No mod posted here to say "hey, this may not be a party in game, but for now we implemented your suggestion on the forum ;)", or "it happens that our mod team was already working on that".
I don't check the Tavern section of the forum. I was lucky to notice the event on the last day (either from forum main page or stickies, can't remember which), otherwise I would have missed it, even though I'm apparently the only forum member to have mentionned this milestone.

Which brings me here for 2 things.

First,

Just what exactly happened between my suggestion and the forum event?
I post it, nothing happens, and then poof there comes the 100 Angels Milestone thread. In between it's a black box.
Did my suggestion go anywhere? Was it put on a list and seen by other mods who liked it and decided to implement it on the forum?
Or was it ignored after one mod replied (that ambiguous emote) and caused other mods to skip the thread with nothing done?

Second,

Here's an idea for in-game partying. I may add more later.
Make a "100 Angels Milestone Coin" (or Token, Crystal, whatever) currency. The game has a bunch of those (New Year's Gold, Anniversary Token, and more).
For 1-2 weeks, give these coins in:
- Check-ins (in "100 Angels Milestones" Hot Event tab),
- Devotion (same),
- Recharge (same),
- Daily Tasks: Elemental Zone, Gemo, Tidal Pool, Arena... there are many possibilities.
Coins can be given in task itself like Starfishes in EZ during Angel's Party (fake example with Gemo, it happened in the past with Angel's Parties), or in Hot Events like Task Master, Self Transcendance, etc. (and it also happened in the past).
- Consume (Angel Tears, Seraph's Stones, Grotto Heart, Spring of Wisdom, Aegis Shards for new players).
Tasks and Consume can be periodic during the event instead of permanent (different type of task & consume each series of days).

Coins can be exchanged for Bellona, since she's the reason for this event. She would cost a high number of Coins (say 500), that would take nearly the whole duration of the event to obtain. You can recharge to make it faster, but it's important that you can get there for free.
Other Angels might also be exchangable, though I have no particular one in mind.
The other Coins can be exchanged for Angel related resources: Angel Tears, Seraph's Stones, Grotto Hearts, Springs of Wisdom, Artifact Exp Cards. They should come in large amounts to not feel like dust after you bought Bellona. (I'll update with exchange rates.)
This also takes care of players who already had Bellona.
There could be other high value purchases, like Cherubstones, Combo Essences, but they should not make you want to buy them instead of Bellona. Or they can require recharge, this way Bellona remains more accessible.

Thanks for reading and conveying this to devs.

Also I see the first poll reply starting to rise only now, which suggests to me that players are abusing it to ask for more partying when we get to 102. No, dear players. This poll option is really meant to tell that Elpis and Gaia are just edits of Claudia and Loralei (in case you couldn't tell), which makes highly questionable to consider them new angels.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

syameimaru Last edit in 2020-11-20 14:50:33

Support

Operation too fast
Operation too fast
Operation too fast

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
silvermistr
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2020-8-25
Last Visited 2021-06-19
Post time 2020-11-20 15:13:43 | Show all posts
Hi syameimaru,

Thank you for the input but as for forum events, those are solely organised and prepared by our event coordinator months before they are released or posted so everyone can participate.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

silvermistr Last edit in 2020-11-20 15:13:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-6-20 06:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060292 second(s), 45 queries .