North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 6092| Reply: 105

[Forum Event] Memories of the past year! New Year Resolutions!

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

玩家版主

Credits
loa 1 events
Jr. Player Moderator
Joined 2018-1-31
Last Visited 2022-03-04
Post time 2020-12-31 14:33:07 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Forum Event] Memories of the past year! New Yea Reply:105| View:6092
Edited by tinkerbell.loa at 2021-1-3 15:07

Life goes by so very fast and taking the time to reflect, even once a year, slows things down. We zoom past so many seconds, minutes, hours, killing them with the frantic way we live that it's important we take at least this one collective sigh and stop, take stock, and acknowledge our place in time before diving back into the melee. Midnight on New Year's Eve is a unique kind of magic where, just for a moment, the past and the future exist at once in the present. Whether we're aware of it or not, as we countdown together to it, we're sharing the burden of our history and committing to the promise of tomorrow. The New Year is a painting not yet painted, a path not yet stepped on, a wing not yet taken off! Things haven’t happened as yet! Before the clock strikes twelve, remember that you are blessed with the ability to reshape your life!
Here is how we challenge you to participate in our Forum event this time.
A. What is your greatest accomplishment of 2020? What memories are you thinking of as you head towards a holiday season unlike any we’ve had before? What memories will you think back on when your holiday break is over?
B. Speak out your greatest plan or plans for the year which is about to start and the most important resolution/s you made.
C. Speak out your wishes to our game or what kind of gameplay you want to experience in 2021!

EVENT RULES
  • You have ALL the topics already posted. All topics are mandatory, to reply, answer and resolve.
  • Reply with the solution/answer for ALL three tasks requested to be solved, following the requirements stated, specifically, for each.
  • You can post pictures, photos, screenshots, images, or anything you find proper or fitting to sustain your thoughts, reasons, choices or to illustrate one or all of the resolved tasks.
  • For the photos, drawings or sketches that belong to you, you MUST write your data on a piece of paper attached to or placed next to your work (no digitally adding of your data allowed for this).
  • Photos, drawings or sketches belonging to poster and stated as so but not carrying the poster's data will not be taken into account for event and the post and poster won't be eligible for any prize or reward!
  • Any file you upload and it is not yours, but it is from elsewhere, doesn't require adding your data on them.
  • ALL your answers have to be posted and must appear in a single post.
  • Only replies posted within the event duration will be counted.
  • Spamming and unrelated replies to the topic/s of the event will be deleted.
  • You can participate only once per Forum account and IGN/character, so choose wisely which of your characters you want to participate with.
  • Do not use "floor/quick reply" to answer and post your reply. Use a "normal reply". We do not take into account floor or quick replies as eligible answers/replies in the thread, and therefore eligible for any rewards, too.
  • It is also obligatory to have your data (IGN, server name and number, platform) written/added IN your post, in the thread.
eg. [your reply] [resolved tasks, with corresponding uploaded files, if any]
     IGN: JustAnotherFairy
     Server: Winterland(2020)-GMT
     Platform: GTarcade

DURATION
START: 31st of December 2020
END: 2nd of January 2021

REWARDS
  • ALL rewards will be sent when event ends, within a few days after, due to the fact that there is a limited amount of PMs we can send over a 24h period. We thank you in advance for being patient and waiting for all prizes to reach you all.
  • Rewards will be sent only to participants who follow the rules of event and whose replies make the posts eligible.
  • Please be patient with the sending of rewards, no one will be skipped or left aside, every participant meeting the requirements of the event will receive his/her prize!
  • Please be aware of the fact that ALL entries must be checked and verified and this takes a while. It will last for a while for rewards to reach you, it is not possible to send ALL rewards the minute after event is closed!!!
  • The items or the special item/s you receive as reward(s) are not subject for a switch, a swap or an exchange of any sort.

SPECIAL NOTICE
  • Breaking the rules will not only result in your disqualification, but also in forum bans for the duration of the event.
  • Please be sure to watch your post/s as the special helpers for this event MIGHT require you to add something you missed or even to redo your post.
  • Spamming and unrelated replies to the topic/s of the event will be deleted. Empty and/or non-related posts, reply or comments will be deleted.
  • You can only participate once per forum account and IGN, so choose wisely which of your characters you want to participate with.
  • Only replies posted within the event duration will be counted.
  • Swearing, insults, vulgar or foul language, bad or rude words, harassing, racism, any copycat reply are not permitted nor allowed and using them will result in deletion of the post and the ban of the forum account for the duration of the event.

Translate

loa 1 events Last edit in 2020-12-31 14:33:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
airamakasinag2...
User
Joined 2020-8-1
Last Visited 2022-01-11
Post time 2020-12-31 15:38:03 | Show all posts
Edited by airamakasinag27 at 2020-12-31 19:00

IGN: Snow
Server: Frostfell (1463)
Platform: GTArcade

A. One of my greatest accomplishment in life for now is that finishing the first sem of my first year college and have the chance to be on President's List or if not, will be at the Dean's List while in game, getting all the things I didn't realize I can do when I came back to the game. Those things are being top 1 in SS Tycoon, getting my dream team (which is technically the team of most of the players xD), being the domination champion (getting to Hall of Fame in our server) and getting high rank in CoM. As holiday's coming, the memory I always reminisce is the bond I have with my friends. The chit chats we had, the food feast we had and the level of enjoyment I always have when I am with them. After holidays, one of the things I always love and will never get tired of remembering is my Junior High School days cause of the unity we had in our section. My whole Junior High School life filled with many different person with various kinds of personalities.

B. One of the things I consider in my plan is that I will still do my best to maintain my grades while having fun learning different stuffs that can help me in my future and life and my future career. New Year's Resolution is that I will be more helpful to my family making sure to fill up the things I didn't do before

C. For me, I am really loving the game right now. I may not experience these things but I will just say this in behalf of all the players in this game and that is for bugs to be fixed especially the players in the server which is merged many times (the server that encounters bugs every tycoon). Other than that, I wish all the best for LOA and may it live long (forever if ever/possible xD)

Translate
Floor reply (1)

airamakasinag2... Last edit in 2020-12-31 15:38:03

Support 8

Default Signature
Reply Support 8 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
johnreimonses8
User
Joined 2020-8-20
Last Visited 2022-01-04
Post time 2020-12-31 15:52:18 | Show all posts
IGN: Twynz
Server: 1463
Platform: GTarcade

A. My greatest accomplishment for this year is that I am able to live and overcome this year. The memory I am thinking is that the way we celebrate Christmas and New Years in the Philippines years ago are just so satisfying. After holidays, I will probably think of the best things I had done in my life.

B. I will live my life happy and I will not let anyone to control my happiness. One of my plans is to graduate my chosen program.

C. This might be hard for many of the players but I think it would be good if there will be new heroes that can change the meta of the game since I noticed that many players use the same team
Translate
Floor reply (1)

johnreimonses8 Last edit in 2020-12-31 15:52:18

Support 4

Default Signature
Reply Support 4 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzj79m7tj7dl_...
User
Joined 2015-12-25
Last Visited 2021-02-06
Post time 2021-1-2 16:46:38 | Show all posts
A) My greatest accomplishment of 2020 is that me and my family are still safe from Covid-19 virus. Memories I'm thinking of is that we could still celebrate Christmas and New Year as a whole family even if some are miles apart. We could do video call anytime. I will be thankful and grateful with that.
B) My plan is to focus more on the simple things but more important aspect in life. I won't bother with the things i don't have control. i would pray and offer them to God.
C) My wishes for this game, is that they fix all the glitches and bug, to let us play multiple FB account so that many who uses those platform won't think of quitting.

ign: Amberly
server: ud5
platform: Facebook
Translate
Floor reply (1)

abzj79m7tj7dl_... Last edit in 2021-1-2 16:46:38

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzpxepuixhslk...
User
Joined 2019-1-1
Last Visited 2021-01-30
Post time 2021-1-2 17:14:16 | Show all posts
A) Greatest accomplishment of 2020 is that I survived the pandemic, I'm still alive and healthy! My memories I'm thinking of is the way we celebrate our holidays now compared before. We used to have a family gathering and reunions. But still we could do it in a much simpler way thanks to the internet we could still connect to our family members from different places.
B) My greatest plan for this year is to use my time and energy wisely. Thinking of starting a home based business. Creating something worth wasting my time.
C) My wishes for this game is to give us more gift codes and free heroes and angels haha

ign: guzel
server: Shule984
platform: Facebook
Translate
Floor reply (1)

abzpxepuixhslk... Last edit in 2021-1-2 17:14:16

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jthweatt
User
Joined 2015-12-17
Last Visited 2022-11-27
Post time 2021-1-2 11:06:37 | Show all posts
IGN: Andromeda
Platform: Kongregate
Server: ub1/S1

What is your greatest accomplishment of 2020? What memories are you thinking of as you head towards a holiday season unlike any we’ve had before? What memories will you think back on when your holiday break is over?
I am a university instructor. It would be an understatement to say that COVID-19 changed the way that teaching and learning are happening in schools. On top of that, even though I'm sure many people faced much more difficult situations, I feel like I had a tough time back in March when the pandemic brought a lot of uncertainty to our lives. It's just my job to be the best teacher I can, but I'm proud of the effort that I made in adjusting my teaching processes in the move to online learning. In fact, I'm even more proud of the effort of my students and hope that I can claim to have had some impact...even if sometimes class started to seem like a Twitch stream.

Among other things, I'll be thinking about what I learned from all of this during the holiday season, since before we know it classes will be back in session and we'll still be trying to do our best during a time that might not be as rough as it was six months ago but will still be touch-and-go. I'm reminded that I often have to do something three times to really get it right, and this will be the third semester that our our learning models have been impacted by COVID-19. I'll get this right before too long!

Speak out your greatest plan or plans for the year which is about to start and the most important resolution/s you made.
I have two different goals. As you saw above, we all have to continue to adjust to life here in the COVID era, and look for ways to do our jobs better. As a teacher, it's important for me to continue finding ways for students to get the best they can from the current situations. At the start of the last school year in August, my goal was to seek ways to do things that would still add value to teaching and learning even after things return to "normal." I'm still working on that.

Second - and I can't lie here - I've got to figure out what I'm going to do about all this COVID weight! I have gone through periods of being in shape and...not quite being in shape in the past, but it's becoming more and more difficult to ignore. Let's hope this doesn't become one of those resolutions that ends up in the trash by March. Even though it probably will...

Speak out your wishes to our game or what kind of gameplay you want to experience in 2021!
I really don't want for this to become a complete gripe-fest. But I'm also sure that I won't be the only person to contrast the fact that if this game is continuing on the basis of being a strong moneymaker for its owners, then it deserves greater attention from its development team. I have no good feeling at all about the respect that is given to player feedback, but it would mean a lot to do something as simple as raising caps on gem synthing levels and expanding options in game event and their shops. House of Cards and Angel's Party come to mind most readily. It goes without saying that the gaming calendar has beome very static. The game is starting to feel like "waiting out the slow periods between Tycoons" so I hope that some innovation is coming there as well.  In that same light, there are events whose usefulness hasn't kept up with progress in the game. Divine War is a reasonably fun cross-server competition, but almost nothing of value comes from competing in it.

Of course, that's not to say that there haven't been any successes. Increasing the availability of higher-level Angel Essence was a great boon to players. I think that if the developers took more actions like this, 2021 could be a great year in-game. Here's hoping the developers recapture some initiative - even if that means bringing in ideas from some of the sequels.
Translate
Floor reply (1)

jthweatt Last edit in 2021-1-2 11:06:37

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
red bandit
User
Joined 2015-9-22
Last Visited 2022-04-26
Post time 2021-1-2 08:23:14 | Show all posts
A/
I'd say my greatest achievement was finally finding a path I want in life and deciding that perhaps it's actually worth carrying on with. Like many people I have some pretty dark thoughts that take me to a dark place, finally being able to overcome my demons, I'm now looking forward to putting a foot in the right direction. So the bettering of my mental health has got to be the biggest achievement and actually bought my mother a new stove although I lost my job due to the covid shutdowns.  Some memories that I'll proably hold is from today! I actually delivered some kittens from a distressed mother, unfortunately lost 2, but managed to save one very healthy baby with some effort. Sad all couldn't be saved, but one life saved is one for a new day.

B/  I don't have much of a resolution, I'm simply taking this year as a step to make better for myself, even though the year began with another lock down, I took today to start on my art again, aside from some other active moments, no resolution, just going to try to make a better life for myself while enjoying it.

C/ Probably just a few bug fixes and shop updates. There are quite a few event shops (HoC, Angel Party, etc) That are in need of a major overhaul, adjusting the prices of older items to match their value and adding newer angels, mounts, amulets, etc, also the addition of ADV amulet prints in shops. Probably some more interesting events? As is, it feels like just waiting for time to pass in between tycoons. Also, some new wings would be nice.

IGN: Banditsu
Server: UB1
Platform: Kongregate
Translate
Floor reply (1)

red bandit Last edit in 2021-1-2 08:23:14

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abxvd958uuflzp...
User
Joined 2016-5-27
Last Visited 2021-08-27
Post time 2021-1-2 04:57:45 | Show all posts
Edited by abxvd958uuflzpvl@facebook.com at 2021-1-2 05:00

IGN : Macbeth.s750
ud 11
Facebook

A-I did not have very good memories for 2020. I lost three people I loved very much in a week.
I think the biggest achievement after these bad days was to realize how happy little things actually make us, like being hugged and touching.
and of course my new job
B-Health is all I want for 2021 and I plan to spend more time with the people I love
C-I do not want to see the text of the "operation fast".
Translate
Floor reply (1)

abxvd958uuflzp... Last edit in 2021-1-2 04:57:45

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jolanta zag
User
Joined 2019-9-22
Last Visited 2022-06-24
Post time 2021-1-2 03:18:50 | Show all posts
A My greatest accomplishment in game first rank in cross COM ,in real  it is Little.That fat belly  doggy brink to me my friend of hearth as gift.doggy are bit ugly but sweetie one .Little every day making me to smile.            B for this year have some ideas about home renovation,but because of quarantine ,these my plans with no data.                                                                                                                                                   C my preferences in game-more perks for recharges,i have in mind total recharge give too small rewards. ign vandene  server ua 65  R2 games
Translate
Floor reply (1)

jolanta zag Last edit in 2021-1-2 03:18:50

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
Kadilou Heriga...
User
Joined 2020-10-1
Last Visited 2022-02-20
Post time 2021-1-2 00:24:06 | Show all posts
TASK A. One of my greatest accomplishment in life I finished my 10 fairies paintings. I'm happy cause everyone love's my work everytime they see it. So far,  the memories I was thinking we used to celebrate christmas and New year with my whole family. The memories I will think back on when holiday break is over me and my cousin we go on a shopping and having dinner outside.

TASK B. My greatest plan for this year is to work hard and spend money wisely. And continue doing my hobbies in painting hopefully I could exhibit and sell it someday.

TASK C. My wishes to our game is more people will love to play LOA and the game work's good no more loading issues and bugged, They will give more interesting rewards item and resource in hot events.

Wishing a Happy New Year To All LOA Players, Moderator and Dev's.

IGN: Dragonborn96
SERVER: uc15 [S101]
PLOTFORM: R2GAMES
Translate
Floor reply (1)

Kadilou Heriga... Last edit in 2021-1-2 00:24:06

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ahmed khtab
User
Joined 2016-1-25
Last Visited 2022-04-23
Post time 2021-1-1 23:40:23 | Show all posts
Edited by ahmed khtab at 2021-1-1 23:46

Happy New year for you All really it was very long year for most of us thanks God it past peacefully and i hope 2021 is a blessed year.

Task A) The biggest achievement i accomplished in 2020 that i got the job of my dream i was always dreaming to work with computers and IT services so i think its  good chance to prove my self. Before  i get in holidays week i was thinking about my journey to saudi arabia i worked there for 6 years many good people i knew many good things i learned and we can not forget Gulf money ofcourse   when i back from holiday i will remember my good time and relaxtion to start a new year with cheerful spirit and clear mind hoping that year be better than previous and we all get our dreams in hand.

Task B) I plan this year to visit  philippines i heared a lot about how its nice to spend some fun time add in i have some friends there i will save some money and read about places i can visit while my journey there. Also i like the idea of planting roof so i will bring some boxes and planting dust to put some vegtables and flowers to make my roof looking better and get some free food its worthy and i saw many successful subjects allready just i need to know which kind of plants are good for my climate.

Task C) LOA is my favorite game from 7 years till now but there are some things i like to improve first the effects of character i mean main hero so i can zoom in or zoom out getting better look you know what i mean. second updating the shops its still the same from a long time ago just please put some new stuff to play on  third and last i wish you update the HomeStead system so we can synth higher inscriptions also about parachments very rare it take very long time to collect some even no good offers for it in events.
But after all i like LOA and still my favorite. Many Thanks

IGN: Sindbad    Server: uc39   Plattform: Gtarcade

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Floor reply (1)

ahmed khtab Last edit in 2021-1-1 23:40:23

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vinn
User
Joined 2015-12-23
Last Visited 2022-05-31
Post time 2020-12-31 16:35:32 | Show all posts
                    Memories of the past year! New Year

Task A- My greatest accomplishment of 2020 is even at was home I could handle personal stuffs and was paid even my hotel that I used to work was closed so I got my monthly income but some people in different type of works were not getting paid but our government help them each month with a basic income.
A memory I was thinking to do in holiday season is going to the beach with friends and enjoy
A memory I will think back is even lockdown few months back we could spend time with friends on skype and we could still enjoy a good conversation.

Task B- My plan for this coming year is to save money maybe for a trip in Lithuania and my resolution for this year is been myself again and stay happy

Task C- My wishes for LOA is hope we could play for many years and hope DEVS fix some bugs in game and bring new items in Angel Party,Lucky Tree, House of Cards, Navigation Events

ps; Happy New Year to every players, Moderators and Devs!!

ign:vinn server:uc39 platform:facebook
Translate
Floor reply (1)

vinn Last edit in 2020-12-31 16:35:32

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vido5662
User
Joined 2017-2-20
Last Visited 2022-04-01
Post time 2020-12-31 17:00:53 | Show all posts
Edited by vido5662 at 2020-12-31 18:49

A :
My greatest accomplishment for this year is starting the study i really wanted, finishing the first year in collage and doing well at it. also being a domination champion which was a dream for me to finally come true and yea....weather the accomplishment is big or small it still means something to me and wont forget it, but what was really the greatest one would be overcomming something that i thought will haunt me forever, and passing a huge wall in my way and moving on...it made me stronger and so on i move on a next yeat with a new page, new chapter and this time ready for it.

a memory was of me and my girl laying down on top of a hill watching the clouds...we would compare our views of each one that passes and get into little fights of who is right and who just assumes it hahaha it was so silly....but amazing memory filled with laughs and joy

B:
my plans are continuing my study...learn more and have more experience in life in general...maybe visit a new place if i could and learn about it, i like trying new things.
my resolution is being me and getting stronger in life

C:
its a new year so starting it with new updates and new features and new items and events will be an amazing start for a year...maybe update the shops of events and make heroes a little cheaper too

and i wish everyone a happy new year...filled with happiness and joy with goals reached and away from sadness and broken pieces, i wish that to all from the from players to devs to mods to everyone.
this is a new chapter and a new white page in everyone's book....you have the pen so write it like you want it to be.
love to all.

IGN: Rebel
Server: Silverfalls(1473)
platform: Gtarcade
Translate
Floor reply (1)

vido5662 Last edit in 2020-12-31 17:00:53

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
petrakito plam...
User
Joined 2020-11-3
Last Visited 2022-02-02
Post time 2020-12-31 17:08:37 | Show all posts
A.  My greatest accomplishment is being accepted in medical uni. I have lots of memories, some bad, other not so bad. The memory of my exams for medical uni... It was the worst yet the best feeling ive ever had.
B. My greatest plans of this year is having a successful exams and i hope to work during the summer so i can earn enough money to live alone.
C. My wishes to your game is, to fix some of the bugs, maybe to balance somewhat the heroes or idk... cuz I've been losing to people with much much lower B.R than mine... Despite all that i dont think i want u to change something else. THe game is fun and i'm glad ive been playing it for years.
Wish the LoA staff a Happy New Year !

Ign Mrs Me
GTArcade
Persephone(s203)
Translate
Floor reply (1)

petrakito plam... Last edit in 2020-12-31 17:08:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
silversnow
User
Joined 2018-9-15
Last Visited 2021-02-06
Post time 2020-12-31 18:20:17 | Show all posts
A. My biggest accomplishment this year was getting one of my dream jobs. I finally managed to secure an amazing position in one of the top tech companies this year without even trying very hard. On personal front I fulfilled my lifelong dream of adopting a beautiful dog on my own.

One of the best memories of this year that I have is spending all those great moments of joy with my family after a long long time. I don't know about others but I am loving the work from home arrangement that has become a new normal in this pandemic.

After holidays, I am definitely going to remember the amount of lazy moments that I have spent doing absolutely nothing.

B. This year I plan to make the most of all the opportunities that I have recieved so far. I had become somewhat complacent with respect to my hobbies so I also plan to revive those.

C. I would love it if LOA could balance the top heroes stat wise so that there is variety in the way people deploy and use them. Seeing everybody aim for the same heroes and ultimately acquirig those is no fun.

Wishing a very happy new year to the entire LOA team, Moderators and fellow players.

IGN: silversnow
server: Silverfalls(1473)
platform:Gtarcade
Translate
Floor reply (1)

silversnow Last edit in 2020-12-31 18:20:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abylw1x-ddjek7...
User
Joined 2016-3-16
Last Visited 2022-12-05
Post time 2020-12-31 18:43:03 | Show all posts
Hallo
joey
ub105
Gtarcade

A.) Ich habe im Jahr 2020 einige Rückschläge erfahren müssen, meine Frau musste die Firma schliessen, da sie nach einen Schlaganfall nicht mehr arbeiten kann.
Aber ich habe es irgendwie geschafft durch viel Einsatz das wir nicht unser Haus verlieren.
Das wichtigste in diesen Zeiten ist, Gesundheit, Zusammenhalt, zufriedenheit.

B.) Meine Pläne für 2021 ich möchte für den letzten Lebensabschnitt unser Haus noch einmal verschönern, sodaß wir unsere Pension geniessen können, das wichtigste wird aber sein in meinem Alter auf die Gesundheit zu schauen, es hilft kein Geld der Welt, wenn man nicht aud die Gesundheit achtet.
Ganz wichtig ist es, die Familie und Freunde einen Zusammenhalt zu geben.

C.)Meine Wünsche an das Spiel.
Ich habe lange LOA Deutschland gespielt, von anfang an bin ich gewechselt zu LOA Global, ich habe da sehr viel Geld investiert, war stehts die nr. 1 im Ranking, leider hat das spiel nicht dem entsprochen was ich gerne gehabt hätte. Darum bin ich , nach dem ich gehört habe Global schließt, zu LOA1 gewechselt, habe viele Dias und viele tolle Sachen auf Global gelassen, was mir sehr weh tut.
Aber jetzt bin ich hier auf LOA1 und ich bin sehr zufrieden.
1.) Ich würde mir halt wünschen, das zb. wenn Tycoon kommt es vorher angekündigt wird.
2.) ich bin zu kurz bei LOA1 um etwas zu kritisieren, denke doch das es hier gut läuft.
3.) ich würde mir natürlich wünschen, das ich für meine Jahrelange treue auf Global, vielleicht meine knapp 100k Dias hier her bekomme und eine tolle Entschädigung, das sind meine Wünsche.

Ich wünsche den Entwicklern, allen Mods und allen Spielern ein tolles Jahr 2021, bitte bleibt alle gesund.

Liebe Grüße
joey ub105
Translate
Floor reply (1)

abylw1x-ddjek7... Last edit in 2020-12-31 18:43:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lucasai
User
Joined 2014-9-17
Last Visited 2021-06-24
Post time 2020-12-31 19:11:37 | Show all posts
A)
My greatest accomplishment is losing over 20 kgs of weight despite lockdowns, weird working schedules and gyms/pools etc all being closed. I keep coming back to last New Year's Eve memories, that's when my family went to the seaside and we were at the beach at midnight to watch beautiful fireworks in the sky.

B)
I wish for the world to go back to normal. I still plan to excercise so that I can keep the results of my big weightloss but I would love to be able to go swimming twice a week again. That's a sport activity I miss so much. So my general 2021 resolution is to keep up the good work I started in 2020 and don't give up.

C)
In LoA (it's a relief it will still exist after Flash dies) I would love to see more interesting male angels and perhaps some new variety of events. I would love devs to stirr things up a bit so that month compared to month is not exactly the same in terms of events order etc.

IGN: Lucasai
Server: S1
Platform: Armorgames / R2
Translate
Floor reply (1)

lucasai Last edit in 2020-12-31 19:11:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
baradoks
User
Joined 2014-5-22
Last Visited 2022-12-19
Post time 2020-12-31 19:39:23 | Show all posts
Edited by baradoks at 2020-12-31 19:40

IGN: Baradoks
Server: uc27
Platform: GTArcade

A. My greatest accomplishment for this year is being a father to my first child my baby daughter and now she's about 9 month
B. My plan for the next year is to create a program for my second child and i hope will be a boy

C. I think it would be good if there will be a lot of new hero, but nomore than 10 stars, that can change the meta of the game since i noticed that many players use the same heroes and stop adding new angel please, that useles just focus adding a lot of new hero and add more feature to main hero, make main hero stronger than recruite heroes.

Translate
Floor reply (1)

baradoks Last edit in 2020-12-31 19:39:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2023-1-27 09:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.132032 second(s), 69 queries .