North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 1049| Reply: 3

<<< Radical changes >>>

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gizaszace.com
User
Joined 2019-7-2
Last Visited 2021-10-23
Post time 2021-8-11 21:18:56 | Show all posts |Read mode
<<< Radical changes >>> Reply:3| View:1049
Edited by gizaszace.com at 2021-8-11 22:12

Hello guys!

I speak on behalf of several players, many of whom are spending thousands of dollars on packages in this game. We all believe that in order to maintain an MMO game it is necessary to invest in the game and contribute.
Most of us are gamers and we know how it works. But there is a problem with this game and we do not want to give it up because we have created communities and friends together in games but also in real life. Thus, we all decided that some quick changes need to be made regarding GoT_WiC.
First of all, Developers must take into account the fact that players should not be discriminated against, and spenders should not be privileged.
Thus, a balance must be taken into account in the case of events, and here I mean matchmaking, which is totally unbalanced.

Thus, we have some suggestions for changing the game:

- Optimize the game;
- giving up the rewards windows after clicking;
- large zoom in World Map (game graphics are not the best to zoom in; you can not play with maximum zoom in);
- balancing players' powers (matchmaking) in events (except for battles in the World Map);
- much shorter research time (a year or two years of research without speed up?? !!);
- the possibility of carrying blue diamonds between friends and alliance members;
- the possibility to transport resources between two friends, but who are not in the same alliance.
- implement in Weirwood Tree the main characters from the serial show so we can unlock them from there.

I hope these suggestions are not so difficult to implement!
With such implementations many players, who are thinking of giving up the game, will change their minds; but that way you will bring new players into the game.

All players are free to come up with new suggestions.

Thx!

Gizaszace

Translate

gizaszace.com Last edit in 2021-8-11 21:18:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
hobbes1
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2021-7-13
Last Visited 2022-08-14
Post time 2021-8-11 22:12:13 | Show all posts
Dear Gizaszace
Your suggestions have been submitted to the Old Gods. Thank you for your feedback!
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • We thank you, hobbes1! I hope that Developers do something about it. I look forward to their response.
    Translate
    2021-8-11 22:44  Reply

hobbes1 Last edit in 2021-8-11 22:12:13

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
petarprvi
User
Joined 2020-1-20
Last Visited 2021-09-11
Post time 2021-8-14 03:41:03 | Show all posts
Hmm , not my place to talk (much) but as a player who did spend some money to support the game, I feel that your ideas are kinda not as progressive as you think.  Elaborating :
balancing players' powers (matchmaking) in events (except for battles in the World Map)
* This I agree upon but also, bear in mind that so far, the MM is baised on the Alliance Score/Points
- much shorter research time (a year or two years of research without speed up?? !!);
Nope, not at all cus 160-200days is nothing than a 2 weeks opening chests in major alliances. Plus, it actually motivates people to farm the chests . Also, it gives chance for rich boys to pay for Diamonds and game makes money out of it
- the possibility of carrying blue diamonds between friends and alliance members;
This one sadly is def not for this game where anyone can have 1,2,3,20 alts! all those alts produce minimum of 1000 diamonds per day. It will break the game even more, again, players will benefit from more diamonds for free and the game itself cant make more money from selling diamonds
- the possibility to transport resources between two friends, but who are not in the same alliance.
Again, on one side, it is definitely a good idea, but an addition to this change would be, to be permitted ONLY in the same Kingdom. Since ,again, just friends can also mean supplying stuff to the enemy or simply "selling" stuff without leaving much trace ;)   But it is definitely annoying to have to jump from alliance to alliance when i need to transport stuff from my main to my alt
- implement in Weirwood Tree the main characters from the serial show so we can unlock them from there.   
They are already there, no? Rob, Sansa, Arya and few others, while yup, the others r mostly P2W , but with a reason, to make that huge unfair advantage of the rich spenders to the commoners and not only by power but by appearance as well   So, this one is sadly again, not practical to do so, if you ask me .

P.S  you want real changes, fix the PVP invading system or fix the amount of speedups an alliance or player can use per day or in an Event, balancing a bit , just a bit the money difference
Cheers..
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • You are talking from the perspective of a spender who is afraid of losing his P2W advantage.
    If you are a player who spends $ 5000 to upgrade a commander, you should not be afraid that you will lose your advantage; not even if you're an occasional spender, like me.
    And Developers will not lose money by implementing these suggestions because a quarter of GoT players will not stop spending money.
    The problem is with the other players who are the majority and have no chance of growth, even with spending on monthly or occasional packages.
    I'm afraid that this game will crash because of the greed of the developers and the very high prices. Probably they still pay the license to HBO which is huge and that's why, for example, they fail to optimize the game: lag, freeze, crash, etc. They are in dire need of money or are simply greedy.
    I hope that not only the big whales remain here that will cannibalize and then a huge feeling of boredom sets in.
    Translate
    2021-8-14 16:43  Reply

petarprvi Last edit in 2021-8-14 03:41:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

资深玩家版主

Credits
sk4rlet
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2020-11-16
Last Visited 2022-08-14
Post time 2021-8-14 09:39:00 | Show all posts
Dear petarprvi,

Those are very good insights, thank you
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sk4rlet Last edit in 2021-8-14 09:39:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-14 20:56 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051115 second(s), 39 queries .