North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 15065| Reply: 105

League of Angels 2 evaluation - Are you satisfied with this game ?

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
amakusav
User
Joined 2015-7-27
Last Visited 2020-08-15
Post time 2016-4-27 15:01:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
League of Angels 2 evaluation - Are you satisfie Reply:105| View:15065
Edited by amakusav at 2016-4-30 23:22

It's been nearly a month since this game was released. Let this topic be the voice of it's players.
Lets voice your opinions. what functions in the game do you like ? what should be changed ?
Know that this topic is only about the functions, features of the game, not about balancing heroes.
Your opinions should fall in one of the 5 major cateorgies of the list below and will be evaluated before adding to that list , update everyday.

Problems:

+ Hero Summoner
- The chance of getting epic/legendary heroes in ritual summon is too low which leads to shortage of hero souls for shopping.
- The attempts of pray summon we get per day is too few given it's incredibly low chance of getting an epic hero. This makes pray summon soon become an useless feature.

+ Hero Shop

+ Single-Player
- The Abyss is still imbalanced.
- Lack of contents in Hero Trials.

+ Multiplayers
- Lacking Guild Wars feature, let Guild Wars decide guild ranking and benefit from captured city like LoA 1.
- Lacking guild special level rewards, it ends at guild level 10 currently.

+ xServer
- Little Helper AI in Scorched Earth battle is very inefficient. Sometimes you stuck at the end of battle if you're using little helper.
- The match making system needs to be reworked. Current problems: Most of the matches is seriously imbalanced in BR between 2 teams, the 10 level bracket is too unforgiving(for example it takes you 2 - 3 weeks to go from lv 60 to lv 70, so the new guys will always get destroyed until he reach the end of that leveling progress).

Suggestions:

- Add more things, more type of hero shard to buy in arena shop, guild shop, honor shop and Eqmt shop. The hero shop and relic shop are fine for the time being. Currently with the type of hero shard that can be bought in those shops people are discouraged to try different team setups because it will take them considerably more time to get enough hero icons for augments.

- Either balance the abyss or reduce the stars requirement for special rewards. It's been days since I saw someone passed 275 stars in my server, the special rewards seem ridiculous at this point.

- Add mariage system.

- Add team dungeon like LoA 1.

- Option to recycle hero and equipment shards. We get a lot of unwanted shards when farming for augment prisms.

- Either add more events or raise the rewards. The rewards of current events is not enough to make up for the amount of diamonds we pay to get them.

- Give more pray summon attempts per day.

- Add link to battle replays, that could help us a great deal in many things.

Single Polls, Total 518 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

amakusav Last edit in 2016-4-27 15:01:38

Support

Chilling

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
thanatos.
User
Joined 2015-4-10
Last Visited 2016-08-21
Post time 2016-4-27 15:09:47 | Show all posts
Thank you amakusav for creating this post. We look forward to hearing peoples suggestions and opinions. We are always striving to make your gaming experience better.
Translate
Floor reply (12)
  • if yall really want to make it better remove the stamina thing and allow people to actually play and grind to lvl up it takes to long to get anywhere due to that cap all the very best games allow you the chance to grind and build your char unimpeded by stamina caps  
    Translate
    2016-4-27 22:33  Reply
  • That's impossible and a game breaker, you'd easily grind over to max lvl and full Legend in a couple of days, every game that follow this turn based/map exploration format is build this way. Otherwise u'd have dungeons with daily limit. If u want free grind, u're better off looking for an open world, arpg, client, western style rpgs
    Translate
    2016-4-28 04:47  Reply
  • there's at least 10 games kalgor, please ssshhht.
    Translate
    2016-4-28 05:57  Reply
  • energy removal would kill this game, nothing else.
    Translate
    2016-4-30 03:21  Reply
  • How about a fresh energy refill when you level up, or maybe even when server refreshes each day
    Translate
    2016-5-2 19:45  Reply
  • How about giving everyone who takes part in the World Boss Fight rewards?  On server S51 Quaker PST seems only the people (20) with the most damage to the Boss got rewards.   After all that fighting I got zilch and doubt if I would do it again.
    Translate
    2016-5-6 15:23  Reply
  • I think you should do something to balance a bit the things... the fact of giving so many rewards to the people who are at the top of rankings, are making a massive difference in the server. Due to the fact that, people who are not really in a low position (in which ever ranking) have a massively low in B.R. compared to the 1st and 2nd places, which normally are always occupied by the same people.
    Translate
    2016-7-19 06:40  Reply
  • I don't mind the cap nor really like it, but would mostly like the daily stamina quest to be automatic instead.  60 @ 12:00 and 18:00 or  120 at reset. These go fast.
    Translate
    2016-8-1 06:09  Reply
  • more stamina would be lovely and more activities like in loa1
    Translate
    2016-8-1 10:49  Reply
  • and more priviliges for vips
    Translate
    2016-8-1 15:15  Reply

thanatos. Last edit in 2016-4-27 15:09:47

Support

Striving to make your gaming experience a joyful one

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lavisshark
User
Joined 2016-4-27
Last Visited 2016-04-27
Post time 2016-4-27 15:32:59 | Show all posts
Edited by lavisshark@yahoo.com at 2016-4-27 17:09

I am very happy with the Hero Shops. Though I might say, I am in the predicament.  My suggestion is that they should really gave some emphasis and information towards the different shops. It would really benefit new players and can achieve some clarity on the system of the game.
Furthermore, Can I ask a question?
In the Hero Shop, does it reset automatically specifically the Remaining Refreshes? If yes, When? and Why? I really need that info because It's so hard to wait when I literally need 5 more shards for Liz to unlock her. XD
Translate
Floor reply (6)
  • I believe it refreshes every 1 hours to maximum of 10 free refreshes. Also you can use refresh token to refresh without using any diamonds.
    Translate
    2016-4-27 15:39  Reply
  • The shop does not automatically refresh, you must spend free attempts or refresh token to refresh it. You get 1 free attempt/hour and maximum of 10 stored.
    Translate
    2016-4-27 15:54  Reply
  • Thank you but I have used all those suggestions, so far I had freaking 62 refresh tokens and they are all sitting there waiting to be used. What I really mean is the daily refresh attempts which is at maximum is 50. I have waited for 3 days for it to restart and so far, I haven't seen anything besides me dwindling it each time I used a refresh token.
    Translate
    2016-4-27 17:05  Reply
  • Hi lavishshark that should be resetting at the server reset, if that is not happening for you please give us your IGN and server and a screen shot we will have someone take a look at your account. Thanks
    Translate
    2016-4-27 17:21  Reply
  • Thank you! Hopefully it will get fixed soon, I am dying to have another legendary for my team. XD

So my IGN is KieranLin, Server 24-Sally-PST.
    And here's the link for the screenshot:

Link
    Translate
    2016-4-27 17:47  Reply
  • Reply lavisshark@yahoo.com :
    Translate
    2016-5-6 15:49  Reply

lavisshark Last edit in 2016-4-27 15:32:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
asuras17
User
Joined 2014-1-23
Last Visited 2020-09-16
Post time 2016-4-27 21:52:23 | Show all posts
I think Little Helper works well for Crystal Mine, but not for the flag event for Cross Server. It doesn't always work right or to good effect there.

Hero summon is misleading, the verbiage should be fixed. It also should give out more often legendary heroes, maybe every 6 or 8 as a possibility, not just 1 at 10X draw.

I am hoping there are some additions like gemology for heroes and main character to boost base stats or something.

Otherwise, I still like the fight sequences, types of heroes and so forth.

Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • check out how many of those you will need for the augmentation upgrades. besides blessing ,refine and what else they get in mind to get more money -.-

My inner angermanagement bar explode 2 times on a daily basis here .. i am right on giving up.
    Contribution to translate from a broken english into any other language. don't need to be a forecaster to know there will be another ton of bugs to come.
    Translate
    2016-4-28 06:02  Reply
  • Aptitude does the job of boosting main and hero stats.
    Translate
    2016-8-1 06:13  Reply

asuras17 Last edit in 2016-4-27 21:52:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gfboles03
User
Joined 2016-2-2
Last Visited 2016-07-09
Post time 2016-4-27 22:01:20 | Show all posts
having trouble getting into my game i tried logging in and it starts from the begining of the game like when you first start im lvl 63 on angels rise and ign is zonar and hope i do not lose anything i have gained in
the game.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Hi Gfboles03

angels rise issues have been reported to the dev team. They are working on it currently. Thank you for playing LOA2 and being a part of the GTarcade family.
    Translate
    2016-4-27 22:03  Reply

gfboles03 Last edit in 2016-4-27 22:01:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nina25cute
User
Joined 2016-4-2
Last Visited 2018-05-14
Post time 2016-4-27 22:04:59 | Show all posts
The game is good but you guys need to release events a little faster. we run out of things to do easily. Please implement more events like in LOA 1.
Translate
Floor reply (4)
  • LOL that's what I like about this game, not a lot of events.  The game does not eat up your time for real life.
    Translate
    2016-4-28 10:52  Reply
  • Find things to do in real life, do laundry, clean your room, and for Gods sake, take a bath.
    You need real life friends not online friends.  So, go out and have some fun.
    Translate
    2016-4-28 10:55  Reply
  • I have all those. I'm merely pointing out that if they want people to stay with the game, make a way for people not to get bored playing it. It's not about the talk of real life stuff or activities. We all have that. lol
    Translate
    2016-4-29 14:58  Reply
  • im at 100% with you on that they need to add more events like loa 1 have ........ and all the suggestions on the top of the topic im at 100% the only suggestion thats dont make sense is the free stamina but beside that im at 100% with you
    Translate
    2016-5-4 00:46  Reply

nina25cute Last edit in 2016-4-27 22:04:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
stormblade
User
Joined 2014-7-22
Last Visited 2018-11-03
Post time 2016-4-27 22:58:32 | Show all posts
No quests, low ep, no palace dungeon ep, tanks are useless. the br for an lot of elite dungeons are to high.
But else it is ok. I cant vote  here incause of there isnt an option for every single point.
And i dont vote only for all features.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

stormblade Last edit in 2016-4-27 22:58:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kalgor
User
Joined 2013-12-9
Last Visited 2018-08-13
Post time 2016-4-27 23:50:19 | Show all posts
1. Hero Summoner: I do think that one sure to get Legendary every 10 Rituals is fair, what isnt good imo, is the rate of blue : purples. More than once I went through all of the rituals necessary for the Legendary summon, but they were ALL blue. Seriously, pray is blue with a chance of purple so Ritual should have higher odds for purple/Epic Heroes. Its too frustrating;

2. Hero Shop: Also connected to the above reason, more than once I ended up wasting Hero shop refreshes only because there arent enough sources for souls. Prices and odds are ok though;

3. Single player: Well nothing really to complain about, but thats only if new modes unlock. I think it would be interesting to have a once in a week Hero Trial for shards, either hero or equipment to keep things interesting as well. Gets boring when we can only 1 click since we didnt unlock the next tier yet. Abyss is still somewhat unbalanced, you can beat some groups almost 2million above you but u lose or almost lose to some with around the same, depending on the lineup. It doesnt occur often though so its not a big deal.

4. Multiplayer: Really considering players from EU etc who started playing on different servers and cant really transfer to others on their time, I think a "sign up" feature for Guild/World Boss would be useful. That way, they'd still be able to participate, ofc that Not a full emulation as if they were online, maybe an extra 10 secs delay between respawns. That way wouldnt be so unfair to those who are actively playing either. Afterall, the Palace works even while we're offline. So a sign up and offline join feature isnt really impossible is it? Guild Dungeon works great but Palace... I often bumped into players that removed their heroes to look weaker and wasted raid attempts, not quite sure of why now but that can be troublesome if we haveto check each and every player we challenge. Maybe a "cant start Palace dungeon/take part because team formation isnt complete" or something? Oh well

5. X-Server: Hmmm xD Thats frustrating but for reasons unrelated to the feature itself. Maybe if the Little Helper had a better AI it'd work better. Its frustrating when u're on a team full of afk ppl going to the same spot and doing nothing right. But thats pretty much it... well, maybe raising the Honor Shop limits for all vip lvls would make it better too, at least to make sure we can buy the max of shards at least and cap at it for vip 0 and raise limits accordingly for the others.

Thanks for reading my... Journal xD
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kalgor Last edit in 2016-4-27 23:50:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mukeni0
User
Joined 2016-4-25
Last Visited 2016-04-29
Post time 2016-4-28 00:01:29 | Show all posts
+ Hero Summoner
Is kinda good, but when you use a Ritual Token and a blue hero appears is kinda frustrating, maybe if you change the rate of epic heroes, can be better...

+ Hero Shop
Good, but the chances of getting the hero you need are really low, just today ie, i use all tokens to get the last 5 skoll shards, and shards never showed up.

+ Single-Player
You need to add more stuff

+ Multiplayers
You need to add more stuff

+ xServer
Is Good, little helper not working properly, but it success with its porpouse
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mukeni0 Last edit in 2016-4-28 00:01:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
svemirac070
User
Joined 2014-9-1
Last Visited 2017-05-18
Post time 2016-4-28 06:56:48 | Show all posts
+ Hero Summoner
The Ritual should yield at least purple heroes each time cous we need a more steady income of souls. I'd ugest players get a purple with a chance of a legendary on Rituals and blue with a chance of purple on prayers is good as it is. This is mainly cous of the pure rndomness of hero shop, and unavailable souls when you need em.

+ Hero Shop
Better chance at getting what you allready have? not big a chance but a ''check'' optio that increses the rate of wich they apear by 10-20%

+ Single-Player
Not enough content!  something that would give hero shards or a chance of the additional augments would be nice. If augments were to be implemented this way we could sell them for souls and we wouldnt have to do the step i mentioned in summoner and shop section.
The abyss should have other selling options cous once you reach full golden gear you got nothing but refinement stones to spend em on, ok they are good but overpriced by far!

+ Multiplayers
rewards are srsly lacking in all regards. GB should at least give more seals!

+ xServer
xwar is fun, but the rewards are lacking to say the least. also, would be nice to see a Team arena option.
Rewards should be daily 15 shards instead of 10, just sayin that for the purpose the other sugestions go unnoticed in the sumon and shop section
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • X-Server War: I just finished a match in the 40-50 bracket on my main character. I unexpectedly ran into a level 54 with a little over 3 million BR. There is no way that a character at level 40-45 is going to be able to go up against that and win. Please use a "highest recorded" system when calculating BR entries for player versus player scenarios.

Single Player: I'd like to see a separate questing system implemented that offers new character designs, when completed. If I want my character to have auburn hair, or eyes of fire, or even blue skin/all three, let me quest for it.

Multiplayer: Would like to see an event in which all servers can participate, that is non-pvp themed. I like the idea of "Game Progression Stages", in which new heroes and game content is unlocked by how much progress the servers have collectively made on it. Tricky part here is to make it so that smaller and dying servers can still contribute to win the same level of content as those that are thriving.
    Translate
    2016-7-13 05:54  Reply

svemirac070 Last edit in 2016-4-28 06:56:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-6-20 05:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069424 second(s), 54 queries .