North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42056 Threads / 241149 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 215| Reply: 0

LoA - New Screen Hang Location

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dandyman
User
Joined 2016-5-23
Last Visited 2021-02-25
Post time 2016-7-1 17:04:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
LoA - New Screen Hang Location Reply:0| View:215
The old screen hanging is still present, however, this one is a new location for it happening.  This one was AFTER the closing of a battle and in the beginning of the movement to the next one in the sequence for the loop.

Note that the Autoplay is ON, the character is present along with the opponent, and all seems fine except for the fact that the character is not moving to do battle.  And, by the way, before you moderators jump me about posting multiple threads for the same problem with the standard scripted answer of "the DEVs are working on it", I have this to say...when the problem is no longer an issue, then there will be no more threads about it.  If the current DEVs that are "working on it" can't fix it, then maybe it's time to put some DEVs on it who can fix it.  You are tired of hearing about this, we, as players, are tired of dealing with it in game play, and still more "suck the diamonds from the players" gimmicks are being produced by the day and nothing is being done about the age old problems.

Enough of my rant for now...IGN and server in signature, platform GTA...screenshot here...

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

dandyman Last edit in 2016-7-1 17:04:24

Support

I G N: SirDandy Server: Gandhi>ua219>uc21, Platform GTA.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-5-8 00:07 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049087 second(s), 35 queries .