North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Author: arngrim

[Announcement] Compensation Conditions

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nimbus1875
User
Joined 2014-1-16
Last Visited 2018-03-11
Post time 2016-8-27 04:23:44 | Show all posts
Total BS.....
you have back ups of game.....if i make a claim it is up to you to prove to me i am mistaken..
you take our money and supply a game full of problems, if the game worked properly there would be not claims...take on your responsibility and get with a decent customer service and support system...

goodfellow
S13
Translate
Floor reply (0)

nimbus1875 Last edit in 2016-8-27 04:23:44

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rubicant
User
Joined 2014-5-29
Last Visited 2018-03-12
Post time 2016-8-27 05:27:43 | Show all posts
Welcome to the Support Forum!  Where you are a liar until you prove you are not!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

rubicant Last edit in 2016-8-27 05:27:43

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
freyafm
Team Lead
Joined 2015-6-3
Last Visited 2021-06-14
Post time 2016-8-27 07:37:30 | Show all posts
Let's make something clear here.
Does anyone have any idea how many players try to abuse this game and support? How many players IGNORE the description that is there and take advantage of it?
Take lucky capsule for example. We had a guy who said he lost over 17 Gold Tickets and much more...guess what? Takes more than 1 h at least to go through all data and check the logs (time when the tickets and reports are not being answered). Just to find out that the player lied and he used the tickets and he had just an old ss with a cropped Capsule showing his old Tickets, and then reporting they went ALL missing.
Result : waste of time! Your real issues being delayed to get an answer.
In case you did not know there is 1 person only being in charge of LOA1 and LOA Global to answer ALL the reports, tickets , suggestions, emergency ...whatever you want.
We do not have to prove to you anything just because you said so.
"I lost 50.000 diamonds, give them back! "  --> "Sure, here ya go"   ..... Ummm, nope, not gonna happen.
In real life when you claim something, you NEED to have something to support your claim and prove you genuine.
All of you have no idea how much work is behind all this and how much effort our supervisor puts in, how much all FM's, GM's and FB mods work to keep things running and resolve the issues as fast as possible.
Mainly, all we get is a kick in the *** . Few are those who have the common sense of saying a simple "Thank you" after an issue was solved ... and you know what? It's good, because those are the players who never scam and never tried to waste our time with false issues. Those are the players who know exactly how to make a correct report, clear and with all the needed information so the issue gets solved at first check.
All that being said, please take a moment and think if what was asked in this thread is that devastating and all these negative comments would change anything.
A decision has been made, we need to be more efficient , players and staff.
Translate
Floor reply (15)
  • if they would just ban players caught cheating the first time (no matter what they spend) you wouldn't have this problem. they are the ones trying to scam you the most. but are more worried about the money than keeping an honest player base.
    Translate
    2016-8-27 08:20  Reply
  • see my post below
    Translate
    2016-8-27 09:10  Reply
  • stilll total BS.....
    always give thanks for support / response...
    get more people involved "In case you did not know there is 1 person only being in charge of LOA1 and LOA Global to answer ALL the reports, tickets , suggestions, emergency ...whatever you want. "
    not a very productive ratio of support to player.... your problem not mine.....another example of poor customer support.....
    you are full of excuses not productive solutions....."FIX THE GAME" and most issues will go away....

Translate
    2016-8-27 10:08  Reply
  • What a pathetic excuse,nobody asked for the head count at LOa or how hard you work,most people pay for the service you offer and they sure aren't getting it,also its Loa's fault for all the bugs in game fix them first before making up fairy tales
    Translate
    2016-8-27 11:50  Reply
  • Reply nimbus1875@hotmail.com :Then you should learn the difference between excuse and fact. Those are the facts and we deal with it as it is.
    Translate
    2016-8-27 12:18  Reply
  • okay u talk about taking more than an hour so let me ask u I have experience of loosing my item becos of game bug or glitch what I ask u is how long do I have to wait to get my thing back when dev already promise to give it back, took more than a month for me to get my thing so more than an hour compare more than a month please........ that is the fact? since I still have all the record to prove what my fact is.
    Translate
    2016-8-27 15:38  Reply
  • the funny part is i beg them not to give me compensation of what I lost and I just asked them to fix my char bug so that I can move on. and yet nothing happen for more than a month.
    Translate
    2016-8-27 15:46  Reply
  • Those are some very messy logs if it takes more than 1 hour to check the log of 1 report...
    Translate
    2016-8-27 20:39  Reply
  • Just ban the damn pple who try to cheat you with false support reports. they just waste your and our time. and i'm sure there are more pple that i can count that receive compensations they didn't deserved. You are basicly INVITING them to try and cheat your support. "I'll try saying i lost 3 gold tickets. If the fools belive me i'll get 3 gold tickets, if not i'll be banned for 2 hours... hmmm hard decizion to make... is it worth try? "( sarcasm mod on just in case i wasn't clear enough ) "
    Translate
    2016-8-27 21:11  Reply
  • Hello loser moderator,

In real life if we CLAIM something we have a receipt from the shop we bought it.
    So if we want to compare the bugs and glitches with loss of stuff then this game have to give us a receipt for every upgrade we do or for each use of recourse.
    Thats the way it goes in real life so dont come to us that WE have to make our OWN receipt.
    BTW it is easy for some1 to use paint of another program to look a SS a bit better then is does.
    Translate
    2016-8-27 21:31  Reply

freyafm Last edit in 2016-8-27 07:37:30

Support 1

Please try and make all the posts/threads that have to be reported, in Support Section!!!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
death from abo...
User
Joined 2014-1-12
Last Visited 2020-02-23
Post time 2016-8-27 08:08:29 | Show all posts
so, you would rather all players take screen shots of EVERY move they make in this game, every day, rather than play the game? most of the comp asked for on inscription and amulets is for what you steel after a few are caught cheating but YOU take everyones. YOU SHURE KNOW HOW TO DRIVE PLAYERS AWAY>
Translate
Floor reply (0)

death from abo... Last edit in 2016-8-27 08:08:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
busty
User
Joined 2014-2-8
Last Visited 2019-08-10
Post time 2016-8-27 08:34:10 | Show all posts
Beautiful People,

When are we going to rise up and call a spade a spade. People that cheat, cheat the players, cheat the game, and cheat the support trying to help  all of us who are trying to play this game. They should be banned! But until that day comes.  We all need to help each other. The sad truth is that people feel like the only way to get ahead is to rob support of there time. It takes away from support being able to help real legitimate players with real problems.

So do we have to screen shot everything, NO! Do we need to protect ourselves when we are making major changes or upgrades to our toon within the game. Yes! Screen Shots to help us remember what were doing and they are a fail safe if something should go wrong in the game.

Do we need to take this to extremes? No! When we make reports, our reports should be clear and concise and should make sense. That way it saves time for everyone. These FM's and the dev's are working hard to try to help both the legitimate and the illegitimate. They would much rather spend there time helping players with real issues, even if that means that we(the legitimate) have to do a lot of the leg work.

I will say that I am blessed to know many of the FM's both past and present and I will say that they will bust there humps to make sure that your personal issues get corrected. Be kind, polite and respectful and that will help you!

Respectfully,

Busty s29
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • it's time that the devs of of this game put there priorty on the overall profit of this game. (trying to keep a player base) not punishing the honest players when they (the devs, put out new things with out testing them first) and a few players find a way around it so then they punish the honest players too. the devs are so worried about making money they never test anything before they release it.
    Translate
    2016-8-27 09:09  Reply

busty Last edit in 2016-8-27 08:34:10

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
huntacris
User
Joined 2014-2-23
Last Visited 2020-11-01
Post time 2016-8-27 09:25:20 | Show all posts
i agree with taking ss to prove losses/items not recieved as i do it all the time to prove that i did not get rewards lets take  inferno   i had done 2 infernos but hot event showed only 1/2 so i took ss of hot event showing the 1/2 then ss of inferno showing i had done 2/2 then i took a ss of mail with time/date scroll over sent them to freyafm went to bed woke next day to find mail with missing rewards easy proof easy fix.
as for capsules and craft i too have fallen for the mistake of not reading descriptions properly and have suffered losses by not using before reset but to my knowledge i have not had any go missing from my inventory due to game crashes (those that have been found to be trying to scam about losses should be auto banned) and for taking ss of inventory if they put most of the currencies/items needed on the same page/pages i would take ss of them once per week
Translate
Floor reply (0)

huntacris Last edit in 2016-8-27 09:25:20

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jonathan (jona...
User
Joined 2015-8-17
Last Visited 2019-05-31
Post time 2016-8-27 09:56:20 | Show all posts
there's should be a back-up data on your server , right loa ?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jonathan (jona... Last edit in 2016-8-27 09:56:20

Support

Jonathan
klaus 1059

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
scghost1974
User
Joined 2015-12-3
Last Visited 2021-06-16
Post time 2016-8-27 10:12:24 | Show all posts
ever consider why there are so many players trying to scam ?
because they are trying to take advantage of the EVER-PRESENCE-NEVER-TRULY-FIXED BUGS like the missing-inscriptions bugs

ever consider to make this game less buggy instead of adding more contents and BUGS?
pretty sure the more time u spend to fix bugs will results in a lot less time wasted to reply complaints, checking data and logs, etc.

just my 2cents
Translate
Floor reply (0)

scghost1974 Last edit in 2016-8-27 10:12:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sherardia
User
Joined 2014-4-30
Last Visited 2018-03-08
Post time 2016-8-27 15:27:51 | Show all posts
Can y'all ignore the increasing amount of people "losing" inscriptions and coming here as it was normal to just ask and receive level 16, 17, 18, not only one time, but  2 times, even 3 times! THAT made me want to leave the game.
Taking 6 screen caps before revamping amulets won't be a high price to pay in order to keep a fair game for light cashiers too, so thanks for that move.
Translate
Floor reply (1)

sherardia Last edit in 2016-8-27 15:27:51

Support 5

Sherardia - UA241 (GMT)
Reply Support 5 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xeph
User
Joined 2014-5-30
Last Visited 2020-03-26
Post time 2016-8-27 17:19:06 | Show all posts
Edited by xeph at 2016-8-27 17:20

Total rubbish.

freyafm said:
"In case you did not know there is 1 person only being in charge of LOA1 and LOA Global to answer ALL the reports, tickets , suggestions, emergency ...whatever you want."

Why should players know or care about there being just 1 person doing that job? Get the fvcking GTA to hire more staff to do the fvcking job properly then. Your players pay money to play the game, and GTA wants players to do the job GTA should be doing too? WTH? Are you and argrim a pair of goddamn idiots?

Are you seriously suggesting that players should take SS every time they get new amulet or insciption or any other item? SS of every page of their inventory and character sheets of all their heroes every fvcking day?

You seem to forget that catching cheats and abusive players is YOUR job, not the job of honest players who are just tying to play the game. It is also YOUR job to solve the issue when the game database fvcks up and catches honest players unawares, causing their stuff to go missing, some of which they paid money for. Screenshots from players should only be a show of goodwill, something that help the devs' job easier to fix the mess THEIR SYSTEM caused in the first place - but NEVER something forum mods and devs take for granted, nor should it be an essential requirement to get problems fixed. Players shouldn't have to take screenshots every single time they get something new, simple as.

Scrap the opening post of this thread immediately - and if cheats trying to abuse the system is a problem and your one-man troubleshooter is being short-handed, just hire more people to get the job done.
Translate
Floor reply (5)
  • Geez I thought that you were better than that. For such an old player like yourself , I would've expected to have a better understanding of how they run their company.
    But I guess with: "Are you and argrim a pair of goddamn idiots? "   .... you have shown your knowledge.
    Translate
    2016-8-27 18:07  Reply
  • freyafm she made good points, should have been worded better, but she isn't incorrect. You see a lot of the issues in this game are the fault of GTA NEVER fixing bugs, and only releasing new content. If amulets/inscriptions as an example didn't disappear in the first place you and GTA wouldn't have to worry about scammers. And having 1 person to answer all the issues is just plain ignorant. I don't care what you say, as much money as GTA makes off this game alone, not even counting what they must be making off LoA 2, considering the insane price of diamonds there, there is NO excuse not to hire that poor man some help to deal with all this. When money is ALL a company cares about this is the end result. GTA has made their bed.
    Translate
    2016-8-27 18:36  Reply
  • GTA is not social or public company which serve for free, they got paid and yet their service and system so lame, I just lost #18 inscriptions and Im honest player. Check out my log and recharge history.
    Translate
    2016-10-29 17:33  Reply
  • I need to say I agree with you... this is a game like they say, but this is business to for them ... so why they don't contract more people for made good service and quality .. and I really surprise right now 1 people for care the game? issues? is that?
    Translate
    2016-11-29 00:16  Reply
  • Reply freyafm : need contract people... that is no excuse...
    Translate
    2016-11-29 00:18  Reply

xeph Last edit in 2016-8-27 17:19:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-6-18 14:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058256 second(s), 49 queries .