North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7423 Threads / 28392 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 682| Reply: 2

Stop making new servers

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
douglas stalls
User
Joined 2014-2-12
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-2-17 06:21:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
Stop making new servers Reply:2| View:682
Of all the games like this you would think to learn lessons ebony, caesary any of the like you just keep opening new servers people leave the old ones to join new ones and vice versa your actually going to kill the servers by opening a new one each week
Translate

douglas stalls Last edit in 2014-2-17 06:21:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

skooterdiablo
User
Last Visited 1970-01-01
anonymous user  Post time 2014-2-18 07:48:48

Stop making new servers

It\'s because they want a quick money grab.. everyone will be rushing to new servers to make the top of the ranks by buying massive amounts of diamonds. They really could care less if older servers die. The only correction for it is server merging which I have heard talked about which is good I suppose. But still with all the problems there are still in existing servers with twilight clash. Such as flag glitches,Unusable skills, etc. Also CS\'s the horrible ..horrible match making. There is always one OP team and one team that is basically F***ed from the beginning. On a rare occasion you may have a decent mix of players for the teams but that is very rare. Instead of them opening these new servers every other day, and these lame weekly events encouraging you to spend 100\'s of dollars and saying F*** you to the free players. I would like to see them put effort towards fixing what they already have. A lot of people throw a lot of money on this game and they are getting nothing in return for GTarcade. Their was a server maint. some time back that I thought would have dealt with some of the issues in Twilight and CS. Though come to find out my server wasn\'t even on the list of the maint. and we got no fixes. There are people using 3rd party programs to bot their way through CS and other events that clearly go against the policy\'s they structured the game around and have proof of them doing so and nothing is done about that. I just what to know what in the hell are they doing with their time other than these events and new server opening?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

skooterdiablo Last edit in 2014-2-18 07:48:48

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-5-19 05:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044176 second(s), 36 queries .