North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42057 Threads / 241151 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 411| Reply: 1

Can Moticia or eggbro please answer this post?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
skillgannon
User
Joined 2013-12-22
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-21 00:13:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
Can Moticia or eggbro please answer this post? Reply:1| View:411
        There is a bug on the recharge page that is affecting already many players.
        When we click the option NEXT to open the new page where we can proceed with the payment, the page simply doesn\'t open, the NEXT option flashes with the click, but still it doesn\'t open.
        Although for a web page to open you do not need a good internet connectivity which having low  or high internet connectivity only affects the load of the page, not the opening of it, the players still cleaned the cache/clean cookies, verified internet connection, open and closed their browsers several times, restarted their computers and even turned off firewalls and such that could prevent such occurrence and still nothing happens.
        One of you Super moderators way of checking was him trying itself...well like many players have stated, the word used to describe the affected players was (sry for caps, want to make sure you guys notice) MANY, and not ALL... well in any web browser game not all bugs always affect all players, most of the times the majority of the bugs is only affecting a certain number of them.
        We all did the usual drill of trying to solve the situation on our end and all attempted resulted in nothing, even for who has excellent internet providers.
        Some of this VIP players are heavy chargers and not being able to recharge their accounts will affect their game, since they wont be able to participate on any of the Diamond events (like for example me and my wife cant recharge our account to be able to buy shamrocks and use the shamrock caravan), and this will eventually start affecting GTArcade, since if they cant make the payment, then the usual choice is of them quitting of their GTArcade account and join one of the other 2 companies exploiting the game resulting in a loss of supporter\'s for GTArcade.

The Super Moderator Force of Nature, must understand and realize that although he may not be being affected by the bug, that doesn\'t mean that other players aren\'t...as I said above we used the word MANY and not all to describe it.
        Giving such answer to a serious problem and close the problem by doing such a poor assessment of a situation  that is affecting only part of the players, a partial assessment where can cant at 100% really check what is happening, since he doesn\'t have the same access that Developers have to the backdoor of the game, has the only result of making the players affected by it angry and I am sorry to say, show the competence not proper of a Super Moderator, that usually is some one in charge of directing the other Moderators, but the competence usually proper of a NOVICE Moderator...

The answer given by Super Moderator Force of Nature is not the proper in a situation like this (I know, I been MOD,SM, GM and head gem in several games, one of which I still am Head GM), but report the situation and have it solved as fast as possible.

Thank you for reading such extensive post, but wanted to make sure Moticia and Eggbro would have full knowledge of the situation.
Translate

skillgannon Last edit in 2014-3-21 00:13:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-5-11 11:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047093 second(s), 34 queries .