North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42057 Threads / 241159 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 636| Reply: 2

Facebook to GTArcade

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gackt
User
Joined 2014-3-21
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-3-21 00:51:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
Facebook to GTArcade Reply:2| View:636
Hey everyone, I started out on League of Angels from my Facebook the other day. I found out that I could play from the official website instead, so I migrated here and created this account. I\'ve linked it to Facebook in my my account settings then went to play on my server and instead of loading my pre-existing character, I was back at the tutorial/prologue.

Is there something I\'m missing? Or am I just out of luck and have to remain on Facebook? Thanks in advance!
Translate

gackt Last edit in 2014-3-21 00:51:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hptech4u
User
Joined 2014-9-9
Last Visited 2016-03-07
Post time 2014-9-22 02:27:54 | Show all posts

Facebook to GTArcade

* I know this posting is old, but important to answer*

I also had this issue when starting to play. Found the game on Facebook and loved it. Except for a couple of things:
        1) There was a bonus for downloading the game client, and logging in with it. (Was not able to do)
        2) Lag (especially in team arena) FB is a browser resource hog and the adds loading lags the game. Tried Firefox / Chrome / IE to no avail. (Although Firefox seems to work the best for me)

So I started digging to find solutions...
        What I had was a Facebook account, and not a GTarcade account. The two are separate, even though its the same game. I was even told via ticket that the two companies don\'t even info share regarding players information. Long story short... there was no way to link my character to a GTarcade account so I could enjoy improved gameplay. In researching I have also run across a few discussions regarding FB account players having issues receiving rewards for some events. (eventually resolved, but delayed)

What did I do?....
        I went to GTarcade and created an account. At that point I felt secure in knowing that when paying for diamonds and subscription I was getting my full moneys worth. So if you have a FB account that\'s not too old, and running into the same sort of issues, I suggest just restarting and making the GTarcade account.

Hope this helps with some of the confusion.

Best Regards,
        Axium
        (Berith 473)
Translate
Floor reply (0)

hptech4u Last edit in 2014-9-22 02:27:54

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-5-15 01:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053906 second(s), 36 queries .