North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 5559| Reply: 9

FAQ of LoA-Paradise Land (Keep Updating)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
bro jay
Joined 2015-6-29
Last Visited 2018-10-29
Post time 2017-6-20 15:39:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
FAQ of LoA-Paradise Land (Keep Updating) Reply:9| View:5559
Edited by bro jay at 2017-6-20 15:42

*Howto play

General:
1.      Where can I play League ofAngels-Paradise Land?
You can find and download our game from Itunes appstore andGoogle Play store to your mobile smartphone or tablet.

Equipment
1.      How can I enhance Heroes’equipment?
You can enhance it by enhance, refine and awaken.

Arena
1.      What's the use of arena points?
You will get 1 point when you lose the battle, 2 points when you winit. You will get rewards according to how many points you collect. The pointswill be reset at 12:00a.m every day.
2.      How to change my defenseformation?
Click "Defense Formation” in arena to change defense formation.
3.      [url=]How manytimes can I refresh the opponent in the arena?[/url]
As many times as you want! The first five time of each day is free,however it requires diamonds later on.

Shop:
1.      How many times I can refreshthe shop?
You can refresh it five times for free then it requiresmore diamonds after each time.

Guild:
1.       What is the level requirement of creating aguild?
You need to reach VIP1 to create your own guild.

Character:
1.      How to check my game ID?
Click your avatar icon on the top left corner of your mainmenu, you will see your own nickname and other information of your character.
2.      How to change my in-gamenickname?
Click your avatar icon at top left corner of main menu,then click "rename". It's free for the first time, and will costs 100diamond after that.
3.      How to change my avatar?
Click your avatar icon on the top left corner of your mainmenu, then click "avatar". Besides the basic system avatars, new heroavatars will be unlocked when hero/angel is summoned.
4.      How to check hero'sdetails/skills/equipment/statistics?
Click "hero" icon, then click the heroes to checkequipment, skill and statistics etc.
5.      How to level up heroes?
You can use different EXP potions to level up heroes.
6.      How to recruit heroes?
You can get new heroes and angels in “Recruit” by usingCommon Summoning Scrolls, diamonds or Diamond Summoning Scroll. There will bealso a Free summon chance for Standard Recruit and Diamond Recruit in 24 hours.
7.      What's the use of the HeroShards?
A certain amount of hero shards will allow players tosummon the heroes, or to upgrade them.

*Account Issues

FB/GTArcade account:
1.  I am a guest player, how can I link toGTArcade/FB/Twitter account?
There will be a notification when you log in which can linkyour guest account with GTArcade/Facebook/Twitter. After you complete thesequests, your account will be linked. We will also add this function in gamesetting soon.
2.  Which information I need to provide in ticketif I had an account loss problem?
If your guest account is lost, please submit your ticketwith below info (which is not obliged to submit all, but the more, the better):1. Lost account IGN (in game nickname under your Avatar) 2. Lost account servernumber/name 3. Lost account level 4. Lost account VIP level 5. Lost accountdiamond amount. 5. Lost account guild name
Password:
1.  What can I do when I forgot the password of my GTArcade account?
Please go to login menu, then click [Log in with GTArcade].You will see [Forgot Password?] on the bottom right corner of the login window.Click it then it will open a web page for you to reset password. Please kindlynote that if you have set up a Recovery email, the password reset instructionwill be sent there instead of the email you use to login.

*PaymentIssues

Recharge:
1.      How to recharge?
Click the “+” button beside diamonds, then you will see therecharge menu.
2.      I didn't receive the diamondsbut my money is deducted, what can I do?
We are sincerely sorry for this inconvenience. There mightbe a delay. We recommend you to wait for 24 hours. If you still can't get the diamonds,please contact the Google play/ Apple store to ask for refund.
3.      Which information I need to providein ticket if I had a recharge failure problem?
If you have recharge failure issue, please submit your ticketwith below info: 1. Date/time of your purchase 2. Purchase order number 3.Purchase amount 4. Platform (Apple/Google/Amazon) 5. Receipt screenshot (Pleaseupload it to image hosting website then send the link along with your ticket)6. Brief description (You didn't receive diamonds when your account isrecharged or you failed to recharge, etc)
4.      Which currency will theiTunes/Google Play/Amazon charge me?
It depends on the market/country in which your iTunes/Google Play islocated.

*VIP Perks:
1.  What's the use of VIP privilege?
Become a VIP means you will have more opportunities to earnvaluable resources such as stamina, gold, and magistones,etc.
2.  Is my VIP privilege permanentonce it's activated?
Yes.

*Game Issues:
Character
1.      Legend Angel‘sRage bar is bugged
Legend Angel does not use normal ways toaccumulate Rage.

Translate

bro jay Last edit in 2017-6-20 15:39:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

禁止访问

Credits
fqm_g9vx
User
Joined 2022-8-10
Last Visited 2022-08-10
Post time 2022-8-10 15:33:50 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Floor reply (0)

fqm_g9vx Last edit in 2022-8-10 15:33:50

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
6glj87qv
User
Joined 2022-8-11
Last Visited 2022-08-11
Post time 2022-8-11 13:29:05 | Show all posts
You could telecommute which is a particularly decent choice for individuals who have handicaps or the people who need to invest more energy with their families. Most organizations don't require realistic vehicle wraps design Hamilton engineering work done consistently so they don't have a visual fashioner on their finance.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

6glj87qv Last edit in 2022-8-11 13:29:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wjixpo
User
Joined 2022-10-11
Last Visited 2022-10-14
Post time 2022-10-11 19:42:40 | Show all posts
Tout bien considéré, vous n'avez pas du tout vendu de propriétés ou de nombreuses propriétés, mais vous avez plutôt gaspillé de l'argent sur des données inutiles et vous êtes resté assis sans rien faire pour atteindre des prospects inutiles alors que vous auriez pu vous Gérance Immobilière Valais occuper de trouver de bons prospects immobiliers, toutes choses étant égales par ailleurs.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

wjixpo Last edit in 2022-10-11 19:42:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
pamelameade
User
Joined 2022-10-23
Last Visited 2022-11-17
Post time 2022-10-23 20:32:53 | Show all posts
A community failed for the top of the guile for the field. THz purpose of the https://ukservicesreviews.com/oxessays/ is functional for the room. The suggestion is fit for the route of the top of the cycle in all affairs for the field.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

pamelameade Last edit in 2022-10-23 20:32:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tradatron
User
Joined 2022-10-24
Last Visited 2022-11-30
Post time 2022-10-24 14:15:19 | Show all posts
Installation is the way to get the update and the working condition of the system by making the proper file of legal and paradise strategy. The article here is with the name of make me a www.huffpost.com/archive/ca/entry/to-pay-or-not-to-pay-someone-to-write-my-essay-for-me_b_14793970 for the resume of installation problem with critical story.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tradatron Last edit in 2022-10-24 14:15:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aliakmal0347
User
Joined 2022-11-10
Last Visited 2022-11-10
Post time 2022-11-10 05:51:01 | Show all posts
The best about job card list review is that it can help you get an idea of what you're good at and what you need to work on. It can also help you find a career that you're passionate about.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

aliakmal0347 Last edit in 2022-11-10 05:51:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wanatu
User
Joined 2022-11-30
Last Visited 2022-12-03
Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show all posts
Does the reproducer keep the litter inside the home? As far as I might be concerned, this shows that they care about the Puggles. See whether the Beagles for sale reproducer deals their litter to pet shops.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

wanatu Last edit in 3 day(s) ago

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
elyx8d9fgnb
User
Joined 2022-12-1
Last Visited 2022-12-02
Post time 2 day(s) ago | Show all posts
At Kiawah Islands, weddings are the situation. Along these lines, the managers have made a point to feed and continually extend their administrations and Wedding DJs near Greenville North Carolina organizations to give you the best and most charming wedding. Anything your melodic taste might be, the group can give you a rundown of the best neighborhood groups to play you your number one tunes.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

elyx8d9fgnb Last edit in 2 day(s) ago

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
elyx8d9fgnb
User
Joined 2022-12-1
Last Visited 2022-12-02
Post time Yesterday 21:48 | Show all posts
There are a couple of principal typical mistakes people make while making their online dating profile. They use terms or articulations that everyone uses. Thusly I stress that you make your profile read like an arrangements advancement. You don't really accept that it hinge profile ought to sound silly clearly, yet not ho mumble in light of everything.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

elyx8d9fgnb Last edit in Yesterday 21:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-12-3 14:51 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068013 second(s), 51 queries .