资深玩家版主

Credits
elivaras
Sr. Player Moderator
Joined 2015-7-5
Last Visited 2016-11-08
Post time 2015-9-22 08:22:03 | Show all posts

Good team?

Overally I think that that your team could use some changes. First, I\'m not the hugest fan of your Athena. The issue is that at level 47, there\'s practically no way to get any more of her shards, leaving her stuck at 1-2 stars for ages! Even though she\'s tier 5, any tier 3-4 angel with 3-4 stars will WRECK Athena! So I suggest farming up another angel to at least four stars and using that angel for your main team (you can resume farming Athena at level 70, if you so desire! Although the better option might be flora, since she\'s tier 6 vs Athena\'s tier 5).

I\'m not the biggest fan of rose knight either, as mid game he is really weak due to his lack of defensive abilities (since the ONLY reason he can tank late game is due to his high dodge, which is severely lacking at this point in the game). I would definitely replace him with nether knight, as nether knight has a nice lifestealing ultimate/first skill as well as an AWESOME shield that restores as much health to nether knight as it absorbs (Late game though, when you get a six star angel (for the bonus dodge which will stack with the dodge in rose knight\'s runes), you can put rose knight back in as a main tank. He\'s just not a very strong pick at your point in the game!)!

One last thing. XO-403 might be good now, but once you start getting 3-4 star heroes you\'re going to need to replace him. This is because, as a special event hero, there is no reliable way to farm his shards (aside from getting insanely lucky in future super divine draws or celestial merchant summons- although even if you DO get lucky once or twice, the amount of times you\'d need to get that same level of luck in order to get XO-403 to five stars is INSANE [any decent 3-4 star will destroy a 2 star XO-304!]).

So yeah, other than those few suggestions, I think your team is pretty solid. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!

Cheers,
        ~Elivaras
Floor reply (0)

elivaras Last edit in 2015-9-22 08:22:03

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-5-30 20:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.091044 second(s), 33 queries .