User

Credits
tanniss
User
Joined 2015-7-1
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-9-22 09:45:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
did everyone forget they ripped us off Reply:3| View:258

did everyone forget they ripped us off of our eclipse wings after we spent real money to buy the things and now they are saying we have to buy them all over again and keep giving their thieving asses money every month just to be able to keep them ? because they changed the way you have to recharge now you have no choice but to recharge for 30 damn days if that isnt yet even more theft i dont know what else to call it we cannot allow them to get away with thi sbecause they will only do it again hell they fixing to f*ck up our heroes with yet another stupid ass update that wont work we have to take control of our game because it is our game with out us these thieves would have to get real jobs and wouldnt be able to rip off our wallets

Hell they lied when they said it didnt affect br an dstats i never got my stats back from them f*cking up our game yet again and this time they are costing us double to buy the wing swe already bought we have to show them we wont allow them to steal from us and we have to make them give us back our eclipse wings

tanniss Last edit in 2015-9-22 09:45:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abyxejzut_rr0e_d
User
Joined 2015-7-3
Last Visited 2017-03-03
Post time 2015-9-22 12:16:54 | Show all posts

did everyone forget they ripped us off

I didn\'t buy those wings but it starting to worry me how they are being pretty deceitful about it and calling it \' optimizing \';;. I feel like they are starting to be desperate for more money;because they making such drastic changes to heroes;, and some other things that were favorable to players like for example World Boss will be back to single server event , not a big deal because the rewards are not that great anyway but most servers will not be able to kill WB anymore, I guess they hoping people will start using paid revive more , the funny thing is that it\'s not going to work because if we are back to 5 people killing WB then who is going to be stupid enough to use it if can\'t even get it to 50 % ? Another hope for more money is eliminating grinding so now we can grind in Oaklane and of course pay for that. Obviously just like the rest of us they want to make money but I don\'t understand this mentality of changing existent things that work well to do it. All it does is pisses off people who spend money , and actually creates fear about spending money because we don\'t know what will change next . I don\'t know much about how games are created but I know what makes me spend money on them , NEW THINGS like new heroes, angels , outfits and this is going to sound silly but I\'m more likely to spend money on upgrades if there\'s nice visual effect of it , not like that hardly visible pathetic glow heroes get after siphone . I\'m sure you will come up with new games and would like players from here to play them as well so don\'t the hand that feeds you right now and possibly in the future .
Floor reply (0)

abyxejzut_rr0e_d Last edit in 2015-9-22 12:16:54

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tanniss
User
Joined 2015-7-1
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2015-9-22 22:32:19 | Show all posts

did everyone forget they ripped us off

Reply 1# abyxejzut_rr0e_d@facebook.com
what they did was pure theft nothing more nothing less you cannot make people buy things then take them away and then say oh you have to buy them again or change it to make you have to keep buying them over and over again they are very lucky they arent here in the states because i damn sure would pay them a visit in the real world with the police and my attorney i call for all players to boycott this shady company and spread it all along fb that they steal their player bases money with shady underhanded practices i have lodged complaints with the internet fraud division of both the us and chinese govt\'s
Floor reply (0)

tanniss Last edit in 2015-9-22 22:32:19

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-5-23 16:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040403 second(s), 35 queries .