North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Author: angelofharlem

Reporting a player who is breaking game rules

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angelofharlem
User
Joined 2014-10-20
Last Visited 2017-03-31
 Author| Post time 2015-10-28 00:35:26 | Show all posts

Nyx will mods look into a Kabam server?
        As this issue affects over 20 accounts a senior moderator needs to look into this.
        Releasing 20+ player accounts on a public forum isn\'t a good idea. There would be a lot of player harrasment on our server.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

angelofharlem Last edit in 2015-10-28 00:35:26

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angelofharlem
User
Joined 2014-10-20
Last Visited 2017-03-31
 Author| Post time 2015-10-29 23:28:40 | Show all posts

Reply 4# nγχ

Posted 27/10/2015 awaiting reply.
Nyx will mods look into a Kabam server?        As this issue affects over 20 accounts a senior moderator needs to look into this.
        Releasing 20+ player accounts on a public forum isn\'t a good idea. There would be a lot of player harrasment on our server.
        ;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

angelofharlem Last edit in 2015-10-29 23:28:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ladylego
User
Joined 2014-4-12
Last Visited 2019-03-22
Post time 2015-10-29 23:35:29 | Show all posts

Sorry Im not on shift till tomorrow but may be switching it as going into hospital.;

Yes GTA mods can help but obviously it would be better to speak to Kabam. In terms of him running accounts etc on GTa that would be tolerated.. That abuse if proved with screen shots would not be

Thanks LL / Nyx
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ladylego Last edit in 2015-10-29 23:35:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
project_mayhem
User
Joined 2014-4-25
Last Visited 2016-06-09
Post time 2015-10-30 04:29:09 | Show all posts

AS for the sharing of accounts, etc. Next just dont pick a small portion of it, in fact read its entire description. No worries though i will post it here for you. Maybe this might clear up some of this.

Purchase, sell, trade, rent, lease, license, grant a security interest in, transfer to or allow any other person to use or access your Account, password, user name, persona, Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods, whether or not in exchange for real currency or items of monetary value; or offer, advertise, market, or promote any of the foregoing;;No fraudulent use
Use the Services or this Site for fraudulent transactions or for any purpose that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or foreign laws, regulations, ordinances or treaties;
Impersonate another person or user, create a false identity, trick, defraud or mislead YOUZU GROUP or any users, for any purpose, including misleading others to attempt to access an Account, user name, password, persona, Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods, or any personal information about a user;
Create an Account based on information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete;
Make improper use of YOUZU GROUP support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct;
Disguise or mislead any person as to the source of your Content or other information you submit or use tools which anonymize your internet protocol address (e.g. anonymous proxy) to access the Services or this Site;
Collect, gather, harvest (in an automated manner or otherwise), disclose, reveal or use in any manner the Account, user name, password, persona, Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods, or any personal information about another individual, including address, phone number, e-mail address, credit card number, or any information that may be used to track, contact or impersonate the individual;
No unauthorized use
The Black highlighted part is basically saying ;you cannot sell your account for pretty much real money, etc.

The red highlighted part basically implies exactly what it is saying.

All games i play use the EXACT same ToS, all they do is change the name of the company within its description. Proving they have sold their account for real money is hard unless you can capture a screen shot of them admitting it. Others in fact simply quit the game and hand off their accounts to someone they trust who can in fact make use of it. An example is a high end casher who doesnt want their toon to go to waste so they give it to someone. But if i am assuming correctly, you want to punish this person for basically inheriting ;a toon so that they may play instead of creating and Alternate toon which increase the lag of the servers. Furthermore, about half this game would be in trouble for inheriting toons to run. So, to me you are just hurting over a toon long gone that someone else runs now, beat you in some event or something. Logically stating.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

project_mayhem Last edit in 2015-10-30 04:29:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angelofharlem
User
Joined 2014-10-20
Last Visited 2017-03-31
 Author| Post time 2015-10-30 21:27:54 | Show all posts

It\'s very clear what the game rules are in this regard. I have pasted them below.
        The question is whether GTA takes action against cheating players. If GTA doesn\'t take action;they are effectively sanctioning and promoting cheating. When cheats prosper the other players;start losing events and rankings. Then they usually quit or sometimes become cheats as well.
        Terms of Service and Privacy Policy - Updated August 10, 2015
        User Account and Password
        You may not use anyone else’s Account, password, user name, or persona, and you may not purchase, sell, trade, rent, lease, license, grant a security interest in, transfer to or allow any other person to use your Account, password, user name, persona...
        You may not impersonate another person or user, attempt to get a password, other account information or other private information from a user, or collect or harvest email addresses or other information.
        We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your Account or your access to any or all of the Services at any time and for any reason, including a violation or breach of these Terms. In our
discretion, we may issue you a warning, or we may elect to immediately terminate any and all of your Accounts.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

angelofharlem Last edit in 2015-10-30 21:27:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
o0potato0o
User
Joined 2014-6-23
Last Visited 2016-02-26
Post time 2015-11-2 08:20:30 | Show all posts

I would like to know if there is any help available for someone who is being falsely accused of the above issues, who has been harassed and who is having their name dragged through the dirt on the game, on Kabam\' forums and on GTArcades as well.

A simple in game disagreement has turned into a hate campaign against me with some hideous and serious lies being spread. I would really like some help with this because it is getting out of hand. The whole thing is in efforts to try to make me leave the game as has happened to others on my server.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

o0potato0o Last edit in 2015-11-2 08:20:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
project_mayhem
User
Joined 2014-4-25
Last Visited 2016-06-09
Post time 2015-11-2 09:55:51 | Show all posts

;;;;                        I would like to know if there is any help available for someone who is being falsely accused of the above issues, who has been harassed and who is having their name dragged through the dirt on the game, on Kabam\' forums and on GTArcades as well.       

A simple in game disagreement has turned into a hate campaign against me with some hideous and serious lies being spread. I would really like some help with this because it is getting out of hand. The whole thing is in efforts to try to make me leave the game as has happened to others on my server.       
;;; o0potato0o posted on 2015-11-01 19:20:30;;;;

Let the whiners whine, they just jealous cause you have better accounts than them, that were gifted to you.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

project_mayhem Last edit in 2015-11-2 09:55:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angelofharlem
User
Joined 2014-10-20
Last Visited 2017-03-31
 Author| Post time 2015-11-2 11:47:53 | Show all posts

The;account trader player has announced themselves on this posting.
        Potato from Kabam server UA1. Asgard guild leader.
        A number of players have posted this issue on the GTA and Kabam forums and await a response.
        Please investigate this issue as requested.
        Please note that Potato has also requested GTA look into this issue on this posting.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

angelofharlem Last edit in 2015-11-2 11:47:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
o0potato0o
User
Joined 2014-6-23
Last Visited 2016-02-26
Post time 2015-11-2 12:26:01 | Show all posts

;;;;                        The;account trader player has announced themselves on this posting.       
                        Potato from Kabam server UA1. Asgard guild leader.        
                        A number of players have posted this issue on the GTA and Kabam forums and await a response.       
                        Please investigate this issue as requested.       
                        Please note that Potato has also requested GTA look into this issue on this posting.       
;;; angelofharlem posted on 2015-11-01 22:47:53;;;;

Yes because unlike; you Nooby I don\'t feel the need to hide, I have done nothing wrong, I am the victim of harassment by you and Tombola, I am the one who is having a hate campaign put up against me. You are both trying to drive me from the server for no reason that I can see other then that I disagreed with Tombola and left your guild.

I also think it\'s a cheek to say my five alts are excessive when Tombola has at least 17 of them. I know you think it\'s suspicious that people joined my start up guild but I\'m a nice person, players like me so they chose to join me, just because someone joins my guild doesn\'t mean that they\'re me and I\'m playing their accounts. I don\'t have the time or the patience for it. I\'d also like to point out that you were a good friend until I left your guild, as soon as I did that I suddenly have all of this nonsense to deal with.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

o0potato0o Last edit in 2015-11-2 12:26:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
o0potato0o
User
Joined 2014-6-23
Last Visited 2016-02-26
Post time 2015-11-2 12:28:02 | Show all posts

;;;;                          ;;;;                                        I would like to know if there is any help available for someone who is being falsely accused of the above issues, who has been harassed and who is having their name dragged through the dirt on the game, on Kabam\' forums and on GTArcades as well.               

;;; o0potato0o posted on 2015-11-01 19:20:30;;;;        

Let the whiners whine, they just jealous cause you have better accounts than them, that were gifted to you. ;;; project_mayhem posted on 2015-11-01 20:55:51;;;;

lol I wish my account, which is the only one I have + my five alts are no where near being able to touch the person who started this thread or the instigator of it all, those guys are 1st and 2nd on my server, I\'m 5th.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

o0potato0o Last edit in 2015-11-2 12:28:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-12-5 08:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.086758 second(s), 49 queries .