mark polis
User
Joined 2014-7-18
Last Visited 2016-07-20
Post time 2015-11-1 23:50:26 | Show all posts |Read mode
knight Guides Reply:3| View:772

hi all . first knight good for hp patk defense;
        lets talk a look about skills
        if you need to know about char and what you update in it, you need to read his skills , this skills for pvp

first you need to get legendary goddess that will make all your skills level II you can get blue goddess by gold if you want from all star or shop, also purple goddess from all star or shop or monopoly by badge, and the legendary goddess u can get it in carnival all star and by monopoly badge,
        first skill;;tornado blow
        now lets read first skill i use is;tornado blow is good skill first its ignores defense , and he deals 88% def damage to all enemies it mean if your char with high def you will do more dmg more def more dmg,

second;skill: iron wall

this skill is super skill it give big dmg for all your;enemies;80% patk to all enemies also decreases dmg taken by 15% def so if you have high def you will decreases more dmg from your enemies;

;

the 3rd skill: blood strick asyou read here this skill is just hit one target but he do so big dmg;Depending on your char patk more patk more dmg .

last skill and best one , bravery best skill and all;knight;should use it, it;
        decresses dmg taken by 25% also not just that , its taunts all enemies it mean it make all enemies team heros and char attack just your char for 2 turn its cool if you have good char with high def and hp so he can take the dmg and your;heros;;wont take any dmg for 2 turn also you can use this skill first skill if you hit first mean if you have agi more than your;enemies;that will be better but i use it last skill;cause;my agi low.

you can use this 4 skills if you have beast give your char;energy;but if you dont use beast give you;energy;you are in problem couse your char have end skill this will work in 4 turn when if u have enough energyl;

but if you dont use beast give you energy use this skill as 3rd skill it give you 10% hp from yoru char hp also it recover your energy ;relapse;it with blood strike;

you can use for pve this skills;

now lets see my pretty char like example;

like you see here im using title give me 40% def its holy sage it give me high def so i can take more dmg from my enemes also i can do big dmg from some skills like bravery and tornado . lets see tank char so need to be live so he need def and hp and patk too is good couse he is pysiycal dmg , also agi is best for all char;especially knight . so get first hit and have high agi , also crite if your char wont crite your enemes you will do so low dmg crite its like double dmg , and hit it need also dodge, but Focus;on agi crite hp mdef pdef some patk too
        now heros you need for knight you can use 2 tank hero and 1 hero for dmg, all now can get thor so we can use thor and you can buy this hero zop in;carnival;or by monopoly badge, and you can use loki too ,;
        for new player you can get valkryie and graeme .;

beasts : ;
        i can say now best one for now is chimera or lampared for knight ,;

here you can get lampard in beast melle shop by 1500 melle badge;

and here ;you can get chimera from explore click in your beasts then explore then click build when you make all thatSquare;full like this here you can click;exchange;beast to get legendary beast .

now we can talk about your gear try to make all your gear have mdef pdef hp .
        you can get the gear in hell portal there is blue one purple orange one and red,;
        when you make orange one try to update it then you can go in blacksmith to transform it to make it have pdef mdef hp ,;
        you can have better gear by using high level of transform high level cose more ice crystal , you can get ice crystal in hell portal and also in ludo shop. or in battle shrine shop. you can open high level tranform if you have high vip level , vip 4 open level 2 transform vip 5 open level 3 etc,

here the good thing for char is promotion;
        ;first thing you do it is max your begin skill it give high def attack etc for all your team;
        also like i said before,so take alook on holy throne skills and update it like i said;knight need agi to hit first, and high pdef mdef hp and;;crite too. some patk dodge hit end
        mark1 s19 thank you;

mark polis Last edit in 2015-11-1 23:50:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mrhappy s(204)
User
Joined 2015-11-5
Last Visited 2016-04-25
Post time 2015-11-6 01:00:05 | Show all posts
Mark, please say you are not using that rotation. It is the farthest from being remotely optimal. Pm me and I can get you all set up
Floor reply (1)

mrhappy s(204) Last edit in 2015-11-6 01:00:05

Support

CRY HAVOC AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abzfzl6zg8q46efx
User
Joined 2015-3-15
Last Visited 2016-04-08
Post time 2015-11-7 17:35:38 | Show all posts
it makes it sound like im doing it all wrong
Floor reply (7)
  • hhhhh why that .
    2015-11-7 17:56  Reply
  • guess im more setup for a pve but at my lv i dont have some of the skills but make up for it with heros and beast. heros more setup for pve when trying for more pvp.  at 60 going with thor loki and lao changed mind from zop to lao but using rosefinch trying out a everlast knight build that heals none stop. but i would like to find a way for more rage build up
    2015-11-7 18:02  Reply
  • o and still unknown with my talent and a pve might be best to start 60s for higher AT to donate gems for lving heros skills
    2015-11-7 18:05  Reply
  • and not getting mount gear till 80s over 20 lvs away
    2015-11-7 18:11  Reply
  • what is ssss 80 s  60 s , and you want know about holy thorne skills too? i can write about that
    2015-11-7 23:24  Reply
  • im lv 59 and the lv 80s is the org mount gear its kinda pointless wasting items on anything lower but is there a knights thorne skill thread?
    2015-11-8 00:35  Reply
  • you want to know about holy  throne skills?
    2015-11-9 03:06  Reply

abzfzl6zg8q46efx Last edit in 2015-11-7 17:35:38

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-5-27 23:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.124521 second(s), 34 queries .