Credits
reigeken
User
Joined 2015-10-20
Last Visited 2015-11-24
Post time 2015-11-13 00:25:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
[SUGGESTION] Server Fusion ! Reply:2| View:197
        Hello everyone,

I was asking myself, a lot of servers are empty, so why don\'t you fuse them ?

It would be a lot better, funnier and we (players) would have an enjoyable experience with your game.

Right now you only open more servers but, to me, it\'s useless, it crushes the competitive effect.

For exemple, i always see the same people in arena, ancient arena, tresor island...etc, it\'s kinda annoying, i would like to see more people on the server even if it implies losing my ranks

I think (and i hope) this has already been posted, sorry !

Sorry for my grammar mistakes, i\'m not an english native speaker !

I hope to have an answer from some GM because i really like this game and i hope it will last long !

Have a nice day !

reigeken Last edit in 2015-11-13 00:25:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
thovas
User
Joined 2015-8-1
Last Visited 2016-04-07
Post time 2015-11-17 17:10:32 | Show all posts

[SUGGESTION] Server Fusion !

Actually servers are getting empty because f2p players hate that they don`t stand a chance to even get close to the whales. That is of course really frustrating and demoralizing. Also older servers will never see influx of fresh blood because of the nature of the game, e.g. leveling. If you start 1 month after server creation your are handicapped for ever. There is not possible way to erase the advantage of the older players. No amount of money or activity can get you that time back. So when someone manage to get his friends to the game they all need to move to new server or the newer guys will get frustrated fast with the game and leave it.;
        This trend is continuing. The top 2 guilds on my server have constant problem with players leaving around level 80. I am in number 2 guild and once we have 46 active members next day we are 30 .. really frustrating since we can`t get those players back and the gap is getting bigger and bigger with each passing day.;
        I started late on my server.. was up for 3 weeks i think - the moment i started where were players level 60. Many of the quit or moved somewhere else so I managed to raise in the ranks. But now my only hope for competitive gameplay is for the top players to just quit. Top players in any server usually throw money at the game like it is nothing, but I wonder for how long they will have the fun of been untouchable and how long guys like me that pay for VIP and some occasional recharge will keep playing.;
        Any way the problem is not that great as it seems. The only areas where there is competition are the arenas and wharf. Wharf is based on guild level and I find it pretty interesting. Sure I see a lot of the same guilds in there but they grow and change, and there is always someone near my strength that I can fight and have fun. Sure I am farmed like crazy by the stronger players... but well.. the nature of things I guess.;
        The arenas on the other hand are server only. And as everyone is pretty aware it is very hard to move ahead not to mention challenge top positions. On my server for like 10 days now we have 2x lvl 85 .. and i am 82 .. the strength difference is 50k BR.. lololol.. WTF is that. Never before in the tiers there was such disparity in strength. I challenged p4 players with p3 team and had a chance and even won.. but damn if i can with with p4 vs orange - will be the biggest luck in the world.
        Anyhow solutions is rather simple. Arenas need to be cross server league based. Leagues formed on total player BR and most of all on level. Like same tier players in a single league. Said leagues should be weekly, just like wharf. And all leagues should have equal rewards or if not equal close. Sure make the leagues 100 players or something more, but make it competitive again. This way guys will have fun playing in they bracket and will not leave just because they see no future. And the whales will be able to fight other whales and compare wallets it they so desire
        Just my thoughts.;
Floor reply (0)

thovas Last edit in 2015-11-17 17:10:32

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-5-27 10:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041478 second(s), 33 queries .