North America Forum

 Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

View: 688| Reply: 5

Ghost Paladin and Khaos Atlas

[Copy link]

14

Threads

108

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
j.pavick
User
Posts:108
Joined 2013-12-18
Last Visited 2016-12-18
Post time 2015-11-24 10:07:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
Ghost Paladin and Khaos Atlas Reply:5| View:688

        This might be a stupid question but thought I\'d ask this, how does Ghost Paladin work with the Atlas F\'s Hero card? The one that says When attacking or casting skills, 40% chance of increasing Elemental damage by 5% and Applying Chaos to the targets, last 2 turns. Does it increase your Paladin\'s Chaos chance by the 20%-40% (based on the rarity of the Hero Card). So if you have a maxed out Ghost Paladin which normally does 20% chance, and the Level 4 card which gives 40%, does your overall chaos chance go up to 28%? (My math could be wrong here lol) and if so does the chaos duration go with the 1 turn from Ghost Paladin, or use the Atlas\'s 2 turns? Or does it not stack or benefit with each other at all, and just use the highest value (which unless you have a Chaos Paladin, the Atlas Hero\'s would always be higher).

        If they don\'t stack or if you feel it\'s not worth the atlas spot, which Atlas Hero and Angel card would be best for a Ghost Paladin?

 j.pavick Last edit in 2015-11-24 10:07:19

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply

Use magic Report

48

Threads

1255

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
giuglea ion
User
Posts:1255
Joined 2014-11-21
Last Visited 2016-02-18
Post time 2015-11-24 10:19:46 | Show all posts

Ghost Paladin and Khaos Atlas

          ;;;;                        This might be a stupid question but thought I\'d ask this, how does Ghost Paladin work with the Atlas F\'s Hero card? The one that says When attacking or casting skills, 40% chance of increasing Elemental damage by 5% and Applying Chaos to the targets, last 2 turns. Does it increase your Paladin\'s Chaos chance by the 20%-40% (based on the rarity of the Hero Card). So if you have a maxed out Ghost Paladin which normally does 20% chance, and the Level 4 card which gives 40%, does your overall chaos chance go up to 28%? (My math could be wrong here lol) and if so does the chaos duration go with the 1 turn from Ghost Paladin, or use the Atlas\'s 2 turns? Or does it not stack or benefit with each other at all, and just use the highest value (which unless you have a Chaos Paladin, the Atlas Hero\'s would always be higher).       
       
                        If they don\'t stack or if you feel it\'s not worth the atlas spot, which Atlas Hero and Angel card would be best for a Ghost Paladin?       
;;; j.pavick@yahoo.com posted on 2015-11-23 21:07:19;;;;

does it says anywhere that it stacks with Paladin skill , it dosen\'t say this , so most likely it dosen\'t stack .
Floor reply (0)

 giuglea ion Last edit in 2015-11-24 10:19:46

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

8

Threads

284

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
rubicant
User
Posts:284
Joined 2014-5-29
Last Visited 2017-05-25
Post time 2015-11-24 10:52:26 | Show all posts

Ghost Paladin and Khaos Atlas


From what I\'ve seen so far, the Khaos Atlas chaos only effects the target directly in front of them (or who they would regular melee strike) and not every target their skill hits. ;So one enemy will have an increased chance to be confused with the card equipped to GP. ;But it will roll once for the Khaos Atlas chance, then roll again separately on each enemy hero hit by GP skill for another chaos chance.
Floor reply (0)

 rubicant Last edit in 2015-11-24 10:52:26

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

6

Threads

218

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
jaqen hgar
User
Posts:218
Joined 2014-9-25
Last Visited 2016-05-22
Post time 2015-11-24 11:15:38 | Show all posts

Ghost Paladin and Khaos Atlas

Aphrodite angel hit stacks, don\'t need hit? then zveda angel atk stacks then hoarfrost hero(elemnt dmg higer chance of chaos) on GP/CP
Floor reply (0)

 jaqen hgar Last edit in 2015-11-24 11:15:38

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

14

Threads

108

Posts

0

Credits

User

Rank: 1

Credits
0
j.pavick
User
Posts:108
Joined 2013-12-18
Last Visited 2016-12-18
 Author| Post time 2015-11-25 10:59:43 | Show all posts

Ghost Paladin and Khaos Atlas


        Alright thanks for the help guys, so it seems that the chaos causing Khaos Atlas wouldn\'t be worth the spot, so would the best one to use for a Ghost Paladin be the Dragon Queen\'s card? Increase Crit by 22.5% when hp is below 60%.

        Unless I want to try something crazy like giving him the Block one and some Block gems and have him block attacks and then counter attacking for more debuffs and chaos chance, which could be an interesting idea. Has anyone tried out the block card and made a hero around it? (Atlas D\'s Hero) Blocking gives a 70% chance of casting skills, dealing 45% damage to the enemy. That\'s assuming that Ghost Paladin would keep it\'s decent chaos % chance, or would it the chance also get reduced by 45% chance?;
Floor reply (0)

 j.pavick Last edit in 2015-11-25 10:59:43

 Support

Report
Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2017-5-26 09:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081315 second(s), 39 queries .

Powered by Discuz! X3.2

© 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

To Top Return to the list