North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 12344| Reply: 135

Community Event: People's opinion and wish list!

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
flandre
Joined 2015-3-15
Last Visited 2022-02-05
Post time 2016-1-5 07:55:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
Community Event: People's opinion and wish list! Reply:135| View:12344
Edited by flandre at 2016-1-5 10:33

Hello and welcome to the Community event: People's opinion and wish list!

This community event will have a template that will require you to fill and help the devs realize what the players want the most.
There will be NO WINNER rewards but ofc since its a community event the rewards will be given to all.
The more players that share their opinion with us the more rewards we will get !!!

Anyways in your replies please follow this template:

IGN:
Server:

What is your most hated event(s) and function(s) and why ?  ( Please keep it short)

What is your most wanted or favorite event(s) and function(s) and why ? ( Please keep it short)

What you wish from KF ? ( examples can be new functions, hero(es) , new pvp system , new events, daily events etc. Please also provide some details and no links from suggestions)

How hard you find KF? ( For example is the difficulty too hard for you when you are doing AT Holy throne or any other fighting? Is it difficult to understand functions in game etc).

How much time you spend everyday playing KF and do you enjoy it ? (Please keep it short)

What's your favorite hero , beast and mount ? (What you love from that hero or beast or mount or all of them etc etc... ? Graphics , Animation?, Clothes? etc etc.... Keep it short if possible.)

I will lock the thread till i am finished with it.

Please take attention to the template.  
Also i will advise you to copy paste the template and answer it below.

Edit:

Thread is now open.

Edit 2:

Dont make the event into a discussion. This is an event and not a discussion.

Please limit your replies into 1 reply only. Other replies than that will be deleted or may cause you to be banned from this event.

Edit 3:

Rewards will be give to everyone and the reward list is secret !!! The more players that voice their opinions the better the rewards !

Edit 4:

Event will end at 12 january 2016 and will also be locked.
The more people contribute to the game by replying here the better rewards we will get. (Valid posts only)

Translate

flandre Last edit in 2016-1-5 07:55:53

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Zzzz..

Credits
xdane
Joined 2014-9-9
Last Visited 2016-06-09
Post time 2016-1-5 18:49:45 | Show all posts
Edited by xdane at 2016-1-5 18:54

IGN: xDane
Server: U-9

What is your most hated event(s) and function(s) and why?

- Sacred Wars (because I don't know how to play it properly & it takes TOO MUCH time.)
- Loop Quests ( because it needs INT Pots.)
- Brewfest (because I'm too poor for it.)
- Maelstroke (because it's too boring.)
- Luckystrike (because it's expensive.)

What is your most wanted or favorite event(s) and function(s) and why?
- CST (because it's exciting to be raped by cashcows.)
- Monopoly (because I'm good at it)
- Camp Wars (because I'm kinda good at it)
- Ludo (because it drops golds lol)

What you wish from KF?
- More PVP system (Pls not peak arena)
- LESS BUGS (also known as features)
- More CSA attempts during weekends. (make it 5 attempts!)
- More trolls in forums. (cheers!)

How hard you find KF?
- Hard enough for me to stay and be interested.

How much time you spend everyday playing KF and do you enjoy it?
- Around 5 hours during weekdays. More than enough in weekends.

What's your favorite hero , beast and mount?
- God Elang (because he goes lazy when Moirai's boobs are bouncing during battle. )
- Little Demon (because I don't have her... such a cutie)
- Alpaca (because it looks like a d*ck mount)

Translate
Floor reply (6)
  • U have me as forum troll baby <3
    Translate
    2016-1-5 21:28  Reply
  • good job all ther you say i like it but ther is one thng alpaca i dont like bcs no good in loks
    Translate
    2016-1-6 10:01  Reply
  •   i t5hick i have no coment now bcs dane say all ow me to i agree say dana exsip alpaca mout that alllll ty dane
    Translate
    2016-1-6 10:02  Reply
  • sacred war is easy its just like monopoly, that is only thing I disagree with I love it.
    Translate
    2016-1-9 06:58  Reply
  • to funny
    Translate
    2016-1-21 10:33  Reply
  • Well, in general, I'd like to see the issues reported by players to be resolved in a reasonable time line. I have a ticket that has been open for a month where Ive lost all totem wisdom on a hero that I 100% inherited. Its ridiculous. As far as game play goes, fix CSA for better groupings. I don't know how many times I've been against groups of players that outranked my side where we would get no score from ore at all. Ridiculous. Punish the people that are cheating, especially the devs/superplayers. How many more times is KF going to ask for advice when you already know what you should be fixing.   Stillts, Cyra 282
    Translate
    2016-1-22 03:47  Reply

xdane Last edit in 2016-1-5 18:49:45

Support 2

Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
avetar
User
Joined 2014-10-15
Last Visited 2017-07-04
Post time 2016-1-5 15:33:42 | Show all posts
Edited by avetar at 2016-1-5 15:48

IGN: Avetar
Server: United-23 HKT

What is your most hated event(s) and function(s) and why ?
1. All Star, as we must do in some order unless must use silver, the jobs loops are very bad 2. Masterstroke, as without gold it is impossible to qualify to the super reward 3. CST, 100% boring as this is an event for VIPs

What is your most wanted or favorite event(s) and function(s) and why ?
Monopoly and Camp War, they give good resources

What you wish from KF ?
1. Much Less Bugs
2. Much Less Functions ( example : throw away Alliance War, Gopher, etc )
3. More stackable items in bags
4. More auto functions
5. Much less waiting time or cool down

How hard you find KF?
It is not too hard, but it is now become too much functions, which take too much time, which is not so good

How much time you spend everyday playing KF and do you enjoy it ?
I do enjoy KF and spend when i have free time to play

What's your favorite hero , beast and mount ?
Favorite hero is Poseidon, great design
Favorite beast is Hydra, great design
Favorite mount is Talbuk Ram, great design and color

Translate
Floor reply (0)

avetar Last edit in 2016-1-5 15:33:42

Support 2

Never ever give up your hope and dreams. ** Avetar - United-23 HKT **
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
akopoymahilig
User
Joined 2015-2-2
Last Visited 2017-07-15
Post time 2016-1-11 07:28:46 | Show all posts

IGN: aburamii
Server: s264

- MASTER SHIT i mean MASTER STROKE  : how do we play this event again ???!  mm click or not to click-click click clcik???

- BREWFEST : no money no honey or no money wait for 6 months ull get honey if ur lucky -

- STARMECH :

- MAZE : time consuming -10-15 min/per attempt
- SACRED WAR : TIME CONSUMING
no challenge -101% BASED ON UR LUCK
- SAMELE : 110% BASED ON UR LUCK

- CST : VIP vs NON VIP, 50% hardwork 50% time effort VS 110% hardwork+ 400% time/effort +400% luck + 100000000 %                             PATIENCE -VERYY CHALNGING MOST AWAITED EVENT
- CAMP WAR : the team that works together-wins together ! great event ull see how a great team work here-very nice
- MONOPOLY : another stragey winning event -if u wanna reach high points plan ahead and come up w/ effetive strategy
- DOMAIN : lots of red box, int pot
- EXPEDITION : lot variation dust and silver
-LUDO : step on a silver tile and ull GAIN GOLD -amazing

What you wish from KF?
- MORE POWER
- NEW EVENT FOR CST PER CLASS EDITION- knights vs knights, fighters vs fighter .....
- GRANT AT LEAST 1 AOE SKILL FOR FIGHTERS PLEEESEEEEEE

- HAVE SILVER OPTION TO ADD AN ADDITIONAL ATTEMPT FOR COOL EVENTS LIKE CST,GROUP DUNGEON,TEAM DUNGEON,BEAST MELEE - 1-3
million silver per add attemt max of 3 is great ..pleassseeeeee
- make MOIRAI CARD be more obtainable for LOW VIPs and possible for NON VIP in carnival like every 10 mil silver hat has a chance to drop MOIRAI card pleeesee

How hard you find KF?
- VERY HARD to the point going to work  IN ZOMBIE MODE and yet still u cant help it but play n play n play becoz IM IN LOVE WITH KF

- CAN PLAY 8-10 HRS during work days and 6 hrs during weekends -VERY MUCH ENJOY IT-STILL ENJOYING IT AND WILL STILL ENJOY IT

What's your favorite hero , beast and mount?
- on what i have so far--
-LOKI hes goodlooking dude like me

-SILVERWING Just as goodlooking as me too
-RAM -i find sexy when he walk/run-its in slow motion -chk it hehehe

Translate
Floor reply (0)

akopoymahilig Last edit in 2016-1-11 07:28:46

Support 1

aburamii
DODONA S264
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
skelator von g...
User
Joined 2014-11-26
Last Visited 2016-08-20
Post time 2016-1-5 15:18:35 | Show all posts
not gonna follow format....only thing i would like to see is event rewards AUTOMATICALLY delivered to backpack when event ends instead of having to collect...im still VERY pissed off about not getting the wings from ludo i recharged to get....the game wouldnt load and let me in for 2 days back then and when i kept complaining your investigation team lied and said i only had like 400 pts total when i had over 1200(was 400+ on last day alone)
Translate
Floor reply (0)

skelator von g... Last edit in 2016-1-5 15:18:35

Support 1

skelator s154(u28)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
the villain
User
Joined 2014-10-20
Last Visited 2016-06-19
Post time 2016-1-5 11:25:42 | Show all posts
LMFAO this is funny. What, they haven't seen the forum posts for the past year? Not even sure it's worth the time or effort to reply thoughtfully on this. I could posts 4 pages of bs that we the players have gone through for the past 9 months and that would just be scratching the surface
Translate
Floor reply (0)

the villain Last edit in 2016-1-5 11:25:42

Support 1

Villain United-25

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
flandre
Joined 2015-3-15
Last Visited 2022-02-05
 Author| Post time 2016-1-5 08:41:42 | Show all posts
Edited by flandre at 2016-1-5 08:43

I will reply first to set an example and ofc voice my opinions etc.

IGN : Flandre
Server: S241

What is your most hated event(s) and function(s) and why ?  ( Please keep it short).
My most hated event is Mighty Craft since it requires the help of all the players and in dead servers well there is no hope for the players to increase the lvl or in high populate servers players doesnt cooperate to help build it and go for the gold materials or use alt to level the weapon.

What is your most wanted or favorite event(s) and function(s) and why ? ( Please keep it short)
Easy for me the most favorite event is monopoly and camp wars. It give a good amount of resources and the more resourses we get the happier we became!

What you wish from KF ? ( examples can be new functions, hero(es) , new pvp system , new events, daily events etc. Please also provide some details and no links from suggestions)
What i wish from KF is to see improvements on older daily events such as maze.... The rewards from maze is very bad with the addition of the supreme ornaments from events or buying them with artifact crystals.
Possible solution 1: Add a 4th maze with way better rewards
Possible solution 2: Update the rewards that is given from bosses and treasure cards
Possible solution 3: Weekly rank on maze points that will give exceptional rewards like Absolute orbs, wisdom etc etc.

How much time you spend everyday playing KF and do you enjoy it ? (Please keep it short)
All my free time goes almost to KF cause i really enjoy it.

What's your favorite hero , beast and mount ? (What you love from that hero or beast or mount or all of them etc etc... ? Graphics , Animation?, Clothes? etc etc.... Keep it short if possible.)

My favorite hero is Lilith. Even thought i cant use her cause she's kinda useless i still love her model.

My favorite beast is Dracomere cause i love the LAGGY i mean animation of that skill ! Looks brutal !

My favorite mount is handsdown the Battle Goldfish !
Translate
Floor reply (0)

flandre Last edit in 2016-1-5 08:41:42

Support 1

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
-wolf
User
Joined 2014-8-7
Last Visited 2017-08-21
Post time 2016-1-5 09:14:35 | Show all posts
IGN: Wolf
Server: Ahaz 176 (U 34)

What is your most hated event(s) and function(s) and why ?  ( Please keep it short).
My most hated function is Sacred War: Low rewards (collecting needed), takes too much time to play that game 3 times daily-boring.

What is your most wanted or favorite event(s) and function(s) and why ? ( Please keep it short).
My favorite event is Ludo. During Ludo we get daily dices free + missions for dices. Ludo gives free gold and nice rewards (sometimes).

What you wish from KF ? ( examples can be new functions, hero(es) , new pvp system , new events, daily events etc. Please also provide some details and no links from suggestions).
1. I wish easy ways to obtain Moirai cards. (Could be new good/possible exchange or task-lucky drop in rondom feature).
2. More PVE (BOSS) features. (More high HP bosses)
3. I really like hard working events- they're fair and gold can't help there so non vips has good chances on it. So my wish- More NIAN REPULSES. (Like Nian Repulse 0.1)

How much time you spend everyday playing KF and do you enjoy it ? (Please keep it short).
I wake up with KF and I go sleep with KF. I wouldn't play it for so long if I didn't liked that game. Of course I enjoy KF. (Somethimes when I don't, I just rest a bit and then come back to play)

1) Hero - Gabriel. He looks great and his special skill could work very well with my knight class/setup.
2) Beast - Hydra. Great looking beast. Special skill works very well with my knight class/setup.
3) Mount - Arctic Wolf. Best looking mount ever made in KF. (yet)
4) Clotches - Academy Ethos. Best looking vestments ever made in KT. (yet)

I hope my answer will be right rated. Answered from my heart ( honest answers). Nice Forum event.

Translate
Floor reply (1)

-wolf Last edit in 2016-1-5 09:14:35

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ish★™
User
Joined 2014-7-30
Last Visited 2017-03-20
Post time 2016-1-5 09:22:29 | Show all posts
IGN: Ishtar
Server: S91(United-21)

What is your most hated event(s) and function(s) and why ?  ( Please keep it short)
Masterstroke - low benefits of resources gained from daily rewards and mostly Luck and Gold will do the trick to progress through the rounds.(Yes I'm aware of that)Maze - Since Red Ornaments and Fate Runes now are easily gained, theres little no point of using your attempts since collecting resources like fate runes in maze takes too much time. In short time consuming event with less reward given.
Sacred Ward - A little biased in my opinion, i hate the CPU very much it wont land on my tile :C  A little time consuming but decent exchange rewards system
Whack - A - Gopher - the most least useful function atm since we already have Absolution Tower to gain gems unless it's Monopoly to grab some of those extra points.
Monopoly - No need to say more, Tons of useful rewards!!
Camp War - Same answer as Mono, gives tons of useful rewards
Expedition - Good exchange rewards(but still lacking imo) and tons of resources once you've improve your Heroes.
There should be a substitute for Main events like as the example give a daily event that doesnt need luck, gold, impossible to obtain/get event. Functions for now are enough as there is too much and are already time consuming.
Another thing..... We need more ways to obtain silver and wisdom and espcially Wisdom it is needed a lot in every function ingame (Combo Skill, Vestment, Heroes etc.)
How hard you find KF? ( For example is the difficulty too hard for you when you are doing AT Holy throne or any other fighting? Is it difficult to understand functions in game etc).
KF just goes harder if you're going the wrong path and functions are not too difficult to understand in my opinion unless the Description given in the function is misleading ( Like before people went posting in the forums about Legend of Samele and being able to receive their rewards, You get what I mean)
Mostly 4-6 Hours per day due to school but around 10 hours when i dont and yes i do enjoy it especially when i wait for time specified events like Expedition, WB etc.

Favorite hero so far is Erlang, he literally seeks and pierces your heart when he activates his skill Heart Seeker and the smooth animation. Beast would be Little Demon, not using her/him O.o atm but Little Demon is too cuuuuutee. Mount  would be Talbuk Ram just because of the smooth animation when moving.

That would be all. TYVM
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ish★™ Last edit in 2016-1-5 09:22:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
princebrandon
User
Joined 2014-10-21
Last Visited 2016-11-05
Post time 2016-1-5 09:28:26 | Show all posts
Edited by princebrandon at 2016-1-6 08:17

My most hated event is Monopoly because their's alot of vips in my server that are using golds like hell i never got any chance to get 30 rank
My favorite event is Carnival i love carnival because i can get shares and rest for the vips their killing me
What you wish from KF
My Knight's fable wish is to have back all my golds but if that's not going to happen  i wish for an red hero Name Moriai from my best game

I spend all my day when i came from school but i have test soon so i will spend 3 hours because i have tests to do and i have to study i do enjoy knight's fable alot it's my best internet game so far
What's your favorite hero
My favorite hero is Moriai she's the Most Beautiful girl in Knight's Fable
My favorite beast is Sliverwing i love it because it's beautiful and has wings
My favorite mount is Flame Horse becuase it match my new world set and Pegasus because it looks like SliverWing and it's the same thing i will say it it looks cool and beautiful
Server Caelum(S120) Name Prince (United25)
Translate
Floor reply (0)

princebrandon Last edit in 2016-1-5 09:28:26

Support

file:///C:/Users/Brandon/Downloads/tumblr_nightwingpjab.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gashakura_11
User
Joined 2015-4-28
Last Visited 2016-07-22
Post time 2016-1-5 09:29:50 | Show all posts
IGN: XIIVX
server: s228

most hated event is mightycraft! that event really sucks specially to the dead server like ours we only have 2-3 active players which is good in other events.

most favorite event is monopoly the event that we dont really need to use gold to get 20k points. not like the other events that only vip players can enjoy

wish from kf? ofcourse! red heroes! hahaha! i really think that we really have to have new events and can we have a cst for non vip? example all non vip in one cst. and one cst for vip players i think many free users will enjoy this. but a unfair for low vip users vip 1 2 3 4 will not much enjoy this because they need to face vip 8 9 10. so another bracket for vip 1-5 cst. hahaha this will be a lot of work i know as you say just a WISH
Translate
Floor reply (0)

gashakura_11 Last edit in 2016-1-5 09:29:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angel_of_miser...
User
Joined 2014-7-3
Last Visited 2016-08-15
Post time 2016-1-5 09:46:34 | Show all posts
Misery
United 4

What i wish from KF ?!
This event is rubish simply how will that improve game it will not
it should be what could you improve in game if you could there ar probably lots of players that want to change something
Hell Dungeon drop to give better level star atlas lv 3 or lv 4
What i hate  Events ?
Monopoly too tiresome event colecting resources
Sacred War there is no blitz function
What i like Events ?
MasterStroke
How hard i find KF ?
LoL hard or annoying that all things ar only click click lol wery eazy to play when you get into game
Hero,Beast;mount,Clothing ?
Ares that mean looking face
Unholy Blood Wolf cute pet
Flame Horse like special effects on his legs that flame
Clothing-pls no more gayish outfits for male class like uniform academy boys
Translate
Floor reply (0)

angel_of_miser... Last edit in 2016-1-5 09:46:34

Support

不要這麼臭屁

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sorosy
User
Joined 2014-5-30
Last Visited 2017-09-05
Post time 2016-1-5 10:00:05 | Show all posts
IGN: Sorosy
Server: Server Uranus-039-HKT

I am not a fan of Mighty Craft for the same reason. Being on a dead server it's rough to get higher levels with it when nobody is playing and not donating.

I am a fan of Monopoly mostly because the current population of the server I am on at least the remaining people help out as much as possible to get those that participate to 100k as best as possible. (with orange boxes and such)

What you wish from KF ?

I wish there was a better pvp type feature. CSA is fine and everything but the mismatching is just awful for those of us that try our hardest to get better and stronger but still fail because we get matched with some pretty powerful people. It becomes disheartening when you can't do much and want to participate as much as possible

How hard you find KF? I think some aspects are hard. Collecting everything needed for the new promotion and just getting yourself stronger and being able to stick with some of the stronger people.

I spend hours on the game and log in quite often. I thoroughly enjoy playing the game.

What's your favorite hero , beast and mount ?

I'm a fan of Loki and Thor mostly because I have a thing for Mythology like that. I'm a fan of Chimera because it's probably the best beast I've had ^_^ and I'm a fan of Death Charger even though I have yet to get it but the look just appeals to me.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sorosy Last edit in 2016-1-5 10:00:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
russell.schult...
User
Joined 2015-12-28
Last Visited 2016-02-09
Post time 2016-1-5 10:29:54 | Show all posts
IGN: Yin
Server: 343 Aphrodite

What is your most hated event(s) and function(s) and why ?  ( Please keep it short) Hate mighty craft my server prob wont be able to do it.

What is your most wanted or favorite event(s) and function(s) and why ? ( Please keep it short) I like monopoly and master stroke because nice items from them.

What you wish from KF ? ( examples can be new functions, hero(es) , new pvp system , new events, daily events etc. Please also provide some details and no links from suggestions) I want some sort of way where you can party as a group of 3 and fight together like have 2 of your knight friends be in front of you and mage in the back. Like a 3v3 Pvp.

How hard you find KF? ( For example is the difficulty too hard for you when you are doing AT Holy throne or any other fighting? Is it difficult to understand functions in game etc). Not hard once you have played it before and forums help alot. The only difficult thing is finding out what each item does.

How much time you spend everyday playing KF and do you enjoy it ? (Please keep it short) I spend as much time as I need to finish everything for the day, enjoy every second of it.

What's your favorite hero , beast and mount ? (What you love from that hero or beast or mount or all of them etc etc... ? Graphics , Animation?, Clothes? etc etc.... Keep it short if possible.) I like poseidon mainly because its the strongest one I have ever had. Favorite beast is hydra but doubt ill ever get it. I rly want the blaze lion it looks like its gunna be my fav when i get it.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

russell.schult... Last edit in 2016-1-5 10:29:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wykidd
User
Joined 2015-5-12
Last Visited 2016-03-23
Post time 2016-1-5 10:53:19 | Show all posts
IGN: Wykidd
Server: Prometheus S314

I really can't stand Masterstroke, the event as a whole is really mundane and boring. For the most part a majority of the events are pretty easy and straightforward. Craft Your Mighty also can be a pain because we have so few active players on our server. It makes getting to the end impossible with only 5 active players.

I enjoy Ludo as an event, and I also like CST. CST allows those who may be as big of spenders the ability to see what is needed to get into that top bracket of people.

What you wish from KF?
It would be nice to have a more streamlined way to get red heroes to close the gap with higher level spenders. I realize that the high rollers will always be ahead of the curve and they have that right if they are spending their money. But, to be honest casuals will carry your game longer. MMO's like Rift, WoW and Guild Wars ended up learning that. I thought trading the Odin shards for Pumpking shards x3 would have been a smart move, it would take time but ultimately allow someone to get a red hero every few months, which seems about right.

How hard you find KF?
This game overall isn't hard, as a former hardcore raider in WoW and Rift, this game has nowhere near the theorycraft or personal skill of those games. At the end of the day the game is pay to play and those with money win, regardless of their personal skill.

I spend, on average, about 2 hours a day on the game.

What's your favorite hero, beast and mount?
My favorite mount is Sahlonax, I wish I could use him more often for looks but his level cap is too low. Beast wise I really dig Hydra. Who doesn't love a multi-headed beast? I think Uriel overall is my favorite hero, I think his exemplifies that archangel look and his skills and buffs are top notch, I hope I can get him before too long as his addition would help my team. I also like the look of Pumpking, whomever designed him did well.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

wykidd Last edit in 2016-1-5 10:53:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-8-19 12:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.088347 second(s), 63 queries .