North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 3264| Reply: 15

Opinions about God Erlang Special Skill.

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
flandre
Joined 2015-3-15
Last Visited 2022-02-05
Post time 2016-6-23 23:45:16 | Show all posts |Read mode
Opinions about God Erlang Special Skill. Reply:15| View:3264
Dear players.

This is a poll that i have created to see your opinions about God Erlang Awaken skill.

If possible after vote please reply to the thread with your opinions.

Follow the template.

IGN:
Server:
Suggestion or Opinion or both about your decision.

"I will not vote and once the poll expires i will bring it up with the devs"

Single Polls, Total 41 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

73.17% (30)
26.83% (11)
Your User group have no permission to vote

flandre Last edit in 2016-6-23 23:45:16

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bounty367
User
Joined 2015-2-23
Last Visited 2017-02-14
Post time 2016-6-24 00:45:37 | Show all posts
leave it as it is ..................knights are op do we nerf them ????? hafia is so op do we nerf that ?? cocmbo skills geared towards knights do we nerf them???? where do we stop ?
Translate
Floor reply (4)
  • are you joking? the trend are the fighters are op right now. i thought you should have been in the game long enough to know that.
    Translate
    2016-6-25 10:58  Reply
  • Fighter OP End skill While Knight OP in that specific skill cant remember the name
    Fighter can 1 hit entire party with cannon, while Knight can 1 hit entire party with cannon,
    fight END skill can cast in the end of skill, while knight can put that Skill in the first turn.
    ( think about whos OP in that thing, fighter in the end of turn while knight in the first turn )
    let me tell you, my entire party can be 1 hitted by a Knight in my server, who's been offline for 2 months,
    unless my Moirai do her Special.

bonbon256 i thing your the one who not playing long enough! even a mod PM me that knights are OP.
    Peace dude! If your a knight, maybe you should think about your party! CST top champion only won because of hafia.
    while the strongest knight doesnt have that dragon.
    Translate
    2016-6-27 14:01  Reply
  • Well lets not argue about that, since this is just a game,
    since today, the one who hit first with his hero do special are the one whos gonna win 90%.
    and the game is dying, who care whos OP or not.
    Translate
    2016-6-27 14:06  Reply
  • true Knight`s is more OP than fighter been there,experience that so no argument for which character is OP..u may find fighter OP for his PAIN SEAL(buffs all party PATK/MATK) but after that no more coz most fighter skills are useless just saying, Knight`s skill is OP like Iron Wall it can clear all party and it adds  def for all entire party as well..maybe u find fighter OP bec. of his heroes but if u put same heroes to fighter and knight,fighter cant stand a chance to Knights that`s all ..FIGHTER only OP on bosses AGARES,SA.
    Translate
    2016-6-28 10:45  Reply

bounty367 Last edit in 2016-6-24 00:45:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
skylight
User
Joined 2015-5-14
Last Visited 2016-10-30
Post time 2016-6-24 00:46:24 | Show all posts
Skylight
S286

suggestion : Changing God's skill would bring to KF more fun and diversity as well as more strategy.

At the moment, the dizzy of God E is so abusive, compared to the game and to all the other awakening skills, that every player with God is mandatory to run it in his main team, even if he has better heroes or other ideas, that's kinda pity.
Cause it's not just dizzy, it's a status which snowballs all the game for the Hartfilia users cause of the lack of rage coming from the dizziness. It's kinda violent as move even before the turn 1 haha

Now, no matter strategy or ideas of combo, it's just a matter of luck... who will trigger his SS and damage reduction first. Moreover, it's kinda negates all upgrades you took time to increase, which is the main interest of the game...upgrades.

Changing only that skill would allow people to change their team according to their strategy.

I m bored to see only God E - Moirai team and to be mandatory to do the same :/
Translate
Floor reply (8)
  • the players base is getting smaller every week ???????????????? you really want to alliante the few that are left ???????????? not everyone and i REPEAT not everyone is in a postion like you where they have or can afford better heros ............so we should change it becuae YOUR bored of seeing god e ???? get outta here lol
    Translate
    2016-6-24 00:54  Reply
  • LOL they pratically gave out red heroes for free, which was impossible to imagine before, and you think it's not enough?
    VIP0 are almost on the same step than VIP 10 now... I knew those free players won't be happy, they are never happy with good things for the game, they only want to be TOP group champion

so u want every player with the same team? yay so cooool
    Translate
    2016-6-24 01:00  Reply
  • i am not moaning about vips and stuff ................Without regualr update and new feature this game will die anyway
    Translate
    2016-6-24 01:22  Reply
  • and i never mentiond anything about vip players
    Translate
    2016-6-24 01:23  Reply
  • and no offence to you but the only one moaning and wating a certain hero nerfed IS A VIP10 player ...............go figure lmaooo
    Translate
    2016-6-24 01:26  Reply
  • i am bored of seeing hafia users and standing no chance ???????????????? dont see me calling for nerf nerf nerf ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,deal with it or go and play summat else
    Translate
    2016-6-24 01:31  Reply
  • i m not VIP10
    Translate
    2016-6-24 02:04  Reply
  • you're not the only player here skylight other also plays this game they have right to free speech !! who cares you're vip 0 or 10 and being vip 10 you don't own the game so stop this nonsence you're nothing and let go your ego!!
    Translate
    2016-6-27 07:26  Reply

skylight Last edit in 2016-6-24 00:46:24

Support

Skylight S286

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mastercrit
User
Joined 2015-3-8
Last Visited 2019-10-30
Post time 2016-6-24 01:35:39 | Show all posts
Haifa is a very sore point, This in my opinion definitely needs the nerf, those that have this beast and God E plus Rosse decimates all (although granted Rosse is not correctly set up atm) This combo is way to OP and requires something sorted out. As most of us mere mortals can not compete with this kind of team, Maybe just maybe there should only be the potential to have 1 SS skills of the same type in an active team? This would help level the field a little. and it goes without saying that all heroes beasts should be on par with one another.
Translate
Floor reply (6)
  • or have i have been saying for ages get rid of the alt system????????? so we can have more use 3 heros and have more options ??? .................like i said if we nerf god e .............where do we stop ..............skylight has failed to answer if he would be ok if they nerfed hafias stun??? or his aoe skill that 1 hit kills??????? guess that WOULDNT  be ok i guess lol
    Translate
    2016-6-24 01:38  Reply
  • skylight
    LOL they pratically gave out red heroes for free, which was impossible to imagine before, and you think it's not enough?
    VIP0 are almost on the same step than VIP 10 now... I knew those free players won't be happy, they are never happy with good things for the game, they only want to be TOP group champion

so u want every player with the same team? yay so cooool
    2016-6-24 01:00  Reply<<<<<<<<<<<<< i think that his HIS  main problem ....free player or very low cashers are catching up ............but as i said nerf what u like WITHOUT any big update ...new features ...new events the game is going to slowly die
    Translate
    2016-6-24 01:40  Reply
  • I replied you on another thread, I m ok with a nerf of Hartfilia, with all dizzy out of the game too...so RNG will decrease!
    Translate
    2016-6-24 02:07  Reply
  • you have had some good ideas ....but nerfing one heros awakening skill is not the answer i wish it was that simple .............players are leaving in droves for a reason and its not becuase of god e awakening skill .....its because of the lack of update and new features being added ........... am i as bored as you with seeing same set up ?? yes ............. do i think that just simply getting rid of the alt system would be am improvement ? ...yes imagine the possiblities with 3 playable heros instead of just 2 ..............do i think cst need to be class based now ? yes ...............but we have been on many forum idea post threads and nothing even gets done tbh
    Translate
    2016-6-24 02:16  Reply
  • and if you think about it they have added all this they have added all this dizzy for a reason.............the reason is THEY  will bring out counter heros and beasts which negate the dizziness .................they might be slow on updates and bugs but when it comes to wanting players money in furtue they aint stupid
    Translate
    2016-6-24 02:18  Reply
  • I made a similar comment about heroes which nullify or have immunity to dizzy.  I also agree that players are quitting because of reasons other than GE awaken SS.  I hope the devs figure out a good strategy in the next few weeks or so.  Not more than a couple months tops.  Perhaps this "new update" coming soon will create a better game environment but it would have to be fairly drastic changes.  Who knows, perhaps the right answer is to scrap the game entirely and focus on other projects because this one too broke to fix.  I'd like to continue with KF, still have goals to accomplish.
    Translate
    2016-6-24 11:51  Reply

mastercrit Last edit in 2016-6-24 01:35:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
penchal
User
Joined 2015-6-18
Last Visited 2017-02-14
Post time 2016-6-24 02:39:14 | Show all posts
I really don't support going back and nerfing this and changing that while there are still so many bugs in the game.  Fix all the bugs and then we can discuss things like this, but not until the bugs get fixed first.
Translate
Floor reply (4)
  • flandre 

This is a thread made by me about how players feel towards God Erlang and not about fixing bugs or what so ever penchal. Even if the majority of the players want to change the awakening skill of God Erlang it still up to devs if they want to change it or not. So i would highly advice you to stay on topic instead of wishing or starting a suggestion for something else.
    Translate
    2016-6-24 02:44  Reply
  • i wouldnt call 4 players leave it as it as and 2 players nerf it the vast majority ...................just saying
    Translate
    2016-6-24 02:45  Reply
  • I am on topic, I said that I don't support nerfing and changing things.
    Translate
    2016-6-24 08:30  Reply
  • your the only one not allowed to mention other stuff YOU alone have to just answer yes/no lol nothing  was said bout posts made before yours offtopic ;)
    Translate
    2016-6-27 20:20  Reply

penchal Last edit in 2016-6-24 02:39:14

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
flandre
Joined 2015-3-15
Last Visited 2022-02-05
 Author| Post time 2016-6-24 02:47:02 | Show all posts
I would like for you guys to think about the topic and not speaking about other stuff not related to this thread.

It is not guarantee if the devs will nerf or buff God Erlang or both at the same time.

As long as there is a valid point for me to start a discussion with them i will do it and bring it into discussion with them.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

flandre Last edit in 2016-6-24 02:47:02

Support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
princeelysion
User
Joined 2014-9-4
Last Visited 2017-08-04
Post time 2016-6-24 07:54:50 | Show all posts
Edited by princeelysion at 2016-6-24 08:27

Flandre i think is more on iron wall which is to be adjusted, Erlang Awakening skill is jus to make battle more random, it is not so game breaking.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

princeelysion Last edit in 2016-6-24 07:54:50

Support

ProNStar

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
keusou
User
Joined 2015-4-17
Last Visited 2017-09-23
Post time 2016-6-25 17:49:45 | Show all posts
its better to leave erlang as it is.... the reason is it has already been out for way too long and it will provoke players who have work really hard to get erlang and awaken it coz of its awesome skill ..... the moment erlang awaken skill is changed, there will be another thread just like when thor was nerfed and many players were disapointed..... everyone knows how to counter erlang awaken skill so get purification to maxed or if u want to use other def. combo then simply get gabriel and awaken it
Translate
Floor reply (0)

keusou Last edit in 2016-6-25 17:49:45

Support

just passing through

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
shock last
User
Joined 2014-7-11
Last Visited 2018-09-04
Post time 2016-6-26 00:37:41 | Show all posts
i can see now a little curing of the game im happyhahaha ok this is the big mistake offskill says
IGNORING DEF. BLA BLA BLA.... IMMUNE.. BLA BLA BLA... dont put somuch crazzy skill
so dont put this word to skill its distroying the new coming hero ignoring blaaaa blaa..
immune blaa.... blaaa... then what? so my vote change it bcuz i want to see new hero on the battle .... i dont care if im always lose every duel:'(hahaha if this hapen the game extend 1 more years:'(:'(and creating more  VIP AGIAAAAAAAN

SO CHANGE IT !!!!

Translate
Floor reply (0)

shock last Last edit in 2016-6-26 00:37:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
qazijee76
User
Joined 2015-5-26
Last Visited 2017-02-18
Post time 2016-6-27 00:11:55 | Show all posts
IGN : harcules
server : S292
its bettter to leave G eralong as it is ..
Translate
Floor reply (0)

qazijee76 Last edit in 2016-6-27 00:11:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2022-7-6 17:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.109403 second(s), 53 queries .